carlsky is offline New Member

will this work for a bridge ya think???

200mg. of npp/week??? I have been on test and tren for bout 10 weeks then switched to drol for 3 weeks no I feel my heart hurting and my kidneys have pain in them sometimes. I was wondering if I can keep gains on this and then save up some money for clomid and hcg . I know this is a long cycle and belive me, my body is taking a beating!!! My mom says I look like I am 35 when I am 19!!! My face has gotten real puffy, football sized!!! My skin is pretty beaten up and I just don't look healthy. Any help here???

btw, all I have is npp and tren and tren will be A LOT more suppresive won't it??? Is npp enough to keep gains with???

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    This has got to be a joke. Your sick yet you want to "bridge"? 10 weeks is far from "long" btw.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    give ur body a well earned break, by the sounds of it, it needs it (time on = time off)

who said I was sick??? I was just wondering if this would be a good bridge till I do my pct. I feel fine now that I am off the drol. Also when I do do my pct should I include hcg along with clomid and nolva???

I will not be doing steroids again till the summer and then I am done because I will be in the Marines. I just want to hold on to my gains for a few weeks until I get my pct **** ordered.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u use hcg whilst on a cycle not in PCT, get some trib and tonkat too, clomid and nolva are ok

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsky
    200mg. of npp/week??? I have been on test and tren for bout 10 weeks then switched to drol for 3 weeks no I feel my heart hurting and my kidneys have pain in them sometimes. I was wondering if I can keep gains on this and then save up some money for clomid and hcg. I know this is a long cycle and belive me, my body is taking a beating!!! My mom says I look like I am 35 when I am 19!!! My face has gotten real puffy, football sized!!! My skin is pretty beaten up and I just don't look healthy. Any help here???
    yet another reason to have all your gear ready b4 starting a cycle

I thought hcg was used at the end too because it repairs the hypothalamus and pituitary glands and make them work better??? So clomid and nolva is all I need even though I have been on for a while with hard compounds??? I can tell that when I have sex I don't feel that "high" feeling in your head where your body produces dopamine or whatever and I think it is because of my hypothalamus gland isn't working while I am on gear and shut down. Nah mean???

I know, I know, I had everything but my pct on track. I will definetly have everything next cycle.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Anadrol and Fina...perfect combo for your hurting heart and kidneys. I'm betting you have not drank enough water, pissed it up way to many times while on this cycle. And now guess what... Your body is telling you it's had enough... Forget bridging...You should go to your dr. and try and get something prescribed. Other than that check around for some Tribulus and some other natural supps...Drink lots of fluids starting now (Not Beer)

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    I thought hcg was used at the end too because it repairs the hypothalamus and pituitary glands and make them work better??? So clomid and nolva is all I need even though I have been on for a while with hard compounds??? I can tell that when I have sex I don't feel that "high" feeling in your head where your body produces dopamine or whatever and I think it is because of my hypothalamus gland isn't working while I am on gear and shut down. Nah mean???
    nah i dont know what you mean.....quit wasting bro's time with your responses and do some research

who said I was sick??? I was just wondering if this would be a good bridge till I do my pct. I feel fine now that I am off the drol. Also when I do do my pct should I include hcg along with clomid and nolva???

"Heart hurting" and "pain in kidneys" does not sound to healthy to me. I think bridging is a stupid thing to do. NPP is not a good idea either. To each it own though. Good luck.

come on guys, don't be a dick. I know it was from the drol and I feel much better now. Deca isn't that bad for you compared to tren and anadrol anyways. All I want to know if it will work as a bridge and If I need hcg after my cycle or just clomid and nolva. Thanks for any help guys and I have done tons of research BTW.

come on guys, don't be a dick. I know it was from the drol and I feel much better now. Deca isn't that bad for you compared to tren and anadrol anyways. All I want to know if it will work as a bridge and If I need hcg after my cycle or just clomid and nolva. Thanks for any help guys and I have done tons of research BTW.
    No flame buddy but your research is lacking. Nandrolone is a 19-nor compound. Making it very harsh on your HPTA. None of the drugs you mentioned will help you with what you are trying to do.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since no one will give you a sound answer.
    If you are having pains in your heart and kindneys you should really go see a doctor and get some test done. You can use the NPP as a bridge in a low mg ratio untill you get enough money to get some clomid and nolvadex . HCG can be used but dont use it during PCT, use it the week before or right up to PCT. A better bridgge would have been 10mg of d-bol in the AM with some clen but you have kidney issues so another oral might not be a good thing for you. Why not just run some low dose test e or cyp untill you get your cash up for clomid and nolva. Next time make sure you have all your proper ancillaries on hand before you start your cycle. Not really a smart or mature thing to do.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    200mg. of npp/week??? I have been on test and tren for bout 10 weeks then switched to drol for 3 weeks no I feel my heart hurting and my kidneys have pain in them sometimes. I was wondering if I can keep gains on this and then save up some money for clomid and hcg. I know this is a long cycle and belive me, my body is taking a beating!!! My mom says I look like I am 35 when I am 19!!! My face has gotten real puffy, football sized!!! My skin is pretty beaten up and I just don't look healthy. Any help here???
    Wow this was unplanned. You dont have pct why?? That should've come before the aas. 19 is also way to young but you already fu*** up so you may as well fix it and do proper clomid therapy and forget bridging you have no where near enough experience or knowledge to be playing with that stuff.

slacker is offline Associate Member
    i think he has heard that he is to young many times, obviously he doesnt care... he just needs to make sure he has proper pct next time.

Thread Information