Thread: Listen to this!

evergain26 is offline Junior Member

Listen to this!

I was recently informed that the military is now testing for anabolic steriods . This is a concern to myself considering I just purchased 6 bottles. Does anybody have any helpful inf on what I should do. I want to use them but fear the possibility of getting busted. HELP!!!

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I would try to find out as much information about the testing before using. Like how many times a person can be tested a year and so on.

It is 100% random

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    As of now the only thing I would say is stick to using fast acting esters like test prop. Just my opinion I wouldn't do anything till you find out more info. I'm sure there are a lot of other people in your situation I would wait to see if any good information pops up.

Thanks fo the advice bro!

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evergain26
    I was recently informed that the military is now testing for anabolic steriods . This is a concern to myself considering I just purchased 6 bottles. Does anybody have any helpful inf on what I should do. I want to use them but fear the possibility of getting busted. HELP!!!

can you elaborate on any info you have about the military testing for aas?

ive heard that they never test for aas(to expensive) only rec. drugs.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Bro i was in the Navy for 4 years...then i re-enlisted, had seconds thoughts and just didnt go back to the base..i was AWOL for 1 year..then i decided to just show up to the base and turn myself in and clear it up (because when u go awol there is a warrant for your arrest issued after a year cause at that point you become a deserter). Any ways as punishment i had to spend 2 months on the base in a restricted barracks while they sorted out my paper work to clear my name and discharge me. There were alot of other guys in the restricted barracks for all kind of reasons..all of them getting dischrged and kicked out of the Navy. There was a big ****er there, and guess what, he got popped for roids on a piss test. I always knew they checked for every recriational drug, they are random tests, every morning they pick two numbers from a hat if those two numbers are the last of your social security # you hafta go piss by noon or they will come looking for you. Its like that on every base and ship in the navy..every morning they randomly draw 2 numbers. The whole military is uniform on drug testing so im sure the rest of the branches test for the same things and they do it randomly. But to answer your question..yes they do test for roids bro...as of two years ago when i was in the restricted barracks they do test.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    The army has done tests for steroids for a lil bit now. I have heard/read other peoples posts on other boards talking about it. So yes they do it. What I have heard is it is random for the "most" part but dont start growing like a weed or draw any unwanted attention and you should be fine.

Bro...ill add this info. In the 4 years that i was in i was only tested 6 times at random times. I dont know where you are in the military. I remember the first thing that they do is test you when you get to bootcamp. I know that when they do the random testing they hafta let the whole division, ship, base know the number in the morning so that all the dudes can get to the testing station by noon. They give you a 4 hour window b4 you test...as far as i know its like that everywhere. So alot of dudes if their number was called would head right over to the bar on base and just start ordering pitchers of water and drink till thety are water logged and pissing clear. I can honestly remember none of the dudes that used to do that ever got caught...its supposed to dilute the urine concentration of whatever drug is in your system. Im rambling on ..simply put this is what i would do. If i was in the military i would wait till i get to whatever duty station im assigned to. Talk to other body builders on base, there is a gym on everybase...see what they do. See if you got the kind of job where if your number got called you could diappear and start drinking water. And only do test cause its harder to test for...look into getting that hormone masking agent "epitom-something" that will fool the test ratio. Theres allllooooot of dudes that do all kinds of drugs in the military...find out what the ones who arnt getting caught are doing to fool the test. good luck.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evergain26
    It is 100% random
    If it is 100% random it sounds more like a threat than a promise. I sure as he11 would want the soldiers who fight to protect the freedoms I enjoy to be geared up.

stout i know for a fact they can test you because they "suspect you" the militart is big on fairness and equality etc thats why they do random tests, at least one of the reasons. also, people always say "testing for roids is too expensive employers wont spend the money for an aas test". That doesnt apply to the military they will spend the money without a thought. I seen invoices from military tool vendors where the Navy was paying them $6o for a hammer, $40 for a screwdriver...wasting money isnt their concern. They dont test the urine samples on the base though..they mail them to a lab...and i heard that they only test half of the urine samples in the box. when they piss tested me, there is an MP standing in the bathroom behind you.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    stout i know for a fact they can test you because they "suspect you" the militart is big on fairness and equality etc thats why they do random tests, at least one of the reasons. also, people always say "testing for roids is too expensive employers wont spend the money for an aas test". That doesnt apply to the military they will spend the money without a thought. I seen invoices from military tool vendors where the Navy was paying them $6o for a hammer, $40 for a screwdriver...wasting money isnt their concern. They dont test the urine samples on the base though..they mail them to a lab...and i heard that they only test half of the urine samples in the box. when they piss tested me, there is an MP standing in the bathroom behind you.
    Agree the US Govt. is not concerned with wasting money, there is more where that came from.

bro i know they test for golden seal too. i donno about if they test for other masking agents. One time i meet a team of marines recon dudes on the philly naval base...big ****ing dudes. they used to workout at the philly naval gym cause they were stationed on the naval base (i donno why). anyways..i got to know them, they all juiced. They told me doing gear is pretty common in the marines and army. i didnt ask them how they they got away with it cause i didnt juice at the time it was like 4 years ago. Point is..if your in the army or marines, you got some like minded bros all over the base sooner or later you will figure out how to pass the test. If your in the Navy or Airforce, good luck those ****ers arnt ground troops and physical training and gym time isnt required by them by those branches...like minded bros will be more rare in those branches.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    on a regular drug test, your protein levels can be very high and that is a sign of steroid use . In high school it was rumored that we football players were on the gas. I was not, but one guy was for sure and his simple little drug test showed high protien levels, because they could not afford the aas test, so they accussed him, but nothing ever came of it, he blamed it on supplements. So if they see high protien levels on tests they may use that to get you to admit it. Just a thought, I could be way off on this.

profbiv is offline Associate Member

Very good information (from kingofbattle posting)

http://www.kingofbattle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=150

DOD Urinalysis (Drug Test) Program
    http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderlyroom/l/bldrugtests.htm

profbiff..good info..that answers most of the questions. I know that if you use Test Only the only way they can test for it is to compare the levels of epitosome (i think its spelled like that) to testosterone . Because if you are injecting Test the ratio will be out of wack..the epitosome (a hormone) will be way lower. Alot of bros in the olympics will just inject epitosome so it appears to the test that the levels are right. It works, people do it but the problem is getting that hormone epitosome. I looked all over the net and i went to pharmacies in mexico and looked i couldnt find it, maybe im spelling it wrong. Another way, and this works people do this crazy ****...get an I.V. bag filled with a buddies clean urine, store it in the fridge..if your number pops up...go take a leak..they squeeze the contents of clean urine in the I.V. bag though a plastic tube inserted in ur urethra (pee hole) up into your bladder..then you take the test..you will pass...but its going to be painful, and you might get a bladder infection..but you will pass the test.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    anyone know if the ROTC tests, or if it is only once your on base?

Thread Information