Thread: Oxandrin??????

eubie5 is offline New Member

Oxandrin??????

my doctor just prescribed oxandrin(2.5 mg., 2 pills 4x a day). took forever to get my insurance to pay for it. just wondering if it's any good for adding muscle and weight. i'm new to all this and just curious. thanks...

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    That is anavar which at that dose you will not see much maybe alittle bit of strength increase. Weight gain will be next to nothing with 20mg.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he will actually see some nice results if it is the first roid he has ever taken. This is not a underground steroid , it is legit from a pharmacy, some say it is twice as strong so you dont need as much. Take it and find out, you should know in about a week or two if its gonna help you out.

eubie5 is offline New Member
    this is my first time, and yes it did come from the pharmacy. Btg is the company that made it. just wondering...thanks

seanw is offline Banned
    Why did the Dr prescribe it ?

BTG var is the best human grade ox on the planet.....very pure and made in the US. Its very expensive on the black market. You will see strength gains with minimal weight gain.

Zennie is offline Junior Member

Yeah, why was it prescribed to you?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Why did the Dr prescribe it ?
    I was going to ask the same question......guess why? So at least when I get stopped at customs, I can say, "I bought it from the drug store and it is for my XXX problem". Then at least if they were to check it, they won't think I am lying. Well, before I get flamed big time, I am not bringing it into the US. Cos they won't buy this kinda nonsense in the US, I know.... So bump this....

Thread Information