Thread: Inject Rotation

LAGMuXle is offline Member

Inject Rotation

I know there was a recent post regarding this issue but I did not want to bump it up again.

My question is similar to the recent post - I inject ED, and need to work on rotating other injection sites.

I was originally alternating glutes ED, but it's getting to where my glutes are taking their own shape.

I started injecting into delts, they are painful as hell. I can barely lift my arm after for a couple days. I guess this could be normal, the same thing happens with my quads. My glutes never have pain. I have also tried calve muscles but they hurt and I am most prone to infections in them.

I was wondering how long it usually takes to get an injection site to get "used" to the injections to where the pain will be minimal. I can tough it out for awhile - but continual pain in my delts is a bitch.

Any advice or opinions bros?

MuX

MER
    MER is offline Member
    From day one with my shoulders they never hurt like you said. I mean, they were sore the first few times as I was getting used to hitting it right but not to the point where i couldn't lift. Try your tris bro, they are a sure shot.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    the site wont get used to the injections, u'll just b so used to doin it u'll foeget about it. try mixing with b12 if it hurts a lot.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I have been injecting in delts,pecs and calves. Those sites have been a little sore, but nothing to where I couldn't lift. Pecs and calves are not that bad... it just took a little getting use to. I have been shooting Tren cut with B12. That might be why they have not been hurting much.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, you can try running the syringe under warm water before you shoot to cut down on the soreness. And I find injecting slow helps quite a bit too.

Thread Information