Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Meso,..im probably older than you kid. I havent read one decent statement youve made,..youve shown me nothing. Show me your accomplishment,..a few good pics or post....

Heres your chance kid...tell mewhat is dbol ,..how does it work,..how does your body reconize it,..in what fashion and then why or why not will a anti oxidant attract to it......Then ill take you more serious guy... Thanks.

I gotta step ot for a while,..when i return i want your legit info to be beneficial to this board...
    So you come back with another joke??? You'll get whatever I give to you son.

Jackman is offline Banned
    ladies settle down now.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    hahah! I like how this has turned into a pissing contest. The point is Cuttup made claims that are impossible. Then when asked to prove his point he gets pissed. Now he's back peddling, all you have to do is look at his posts in this thread.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Will anti oxidants effect my juice? The body reconizes certain streroids as foreign objects. Especially orals,.dbol,..OT Anadrol..etc. My worry is that if taking a anti oxidant, will it reconize this as a foreign material, thus...seizing it causeing a waste of the product and ruining my cycle,..any info....?
    learn about nutrition and supplementation before doing juice! this question is plain and simple stupid!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=big k.l.g]hahah! I like how this has turned into a pissing contest. The point is Cuttup made claims that are impossible. Then when asked to prove his point he gets pissed. Now he's back peddling, all you have to do is look at his posts in this thread.[/QUOTE

Nuff said,..where your info I asked for...man..im done witht his thread..catch you on the next one meso...I expect some better accurate info from you if you dare to shed some insight on such a plain and simple topic. Peace Kid!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    learn about nutrition and supplementation before doing juice! this question is plain and simple stupid!

Learn how to spell Great (in your name) before telling me to learn anything youngin. Im sure i know triple the amount on supplements such as vitamins and your typical GNC BS. If you got the balls to answer the question correctly,..step your game up and do so,..til then...go to the Female Forum and help them out....

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    lets break it up in here, i smell beef
    Beef is What you EaT

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Man! this guy is peed off... LOL Maybe he just needs a friend

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    Beef
    YUM, beef.....

promiscio is offline Member
    Learn how to spell Great (in your name) before telling me to learn anything youngin. Im sure i know triple the amount on supplements such as vitamins and your typical GNC BS. If you got the balls to answer the question correctly,..step your game up and do so,..til then...go to the Female Forum and help them out....

I think everyone one is just frustrated here because you are claiming to have so much knowledge but havent contributed at all to your own post. Why dont you tell us what Dbol does and what its made of etc... Then once we determine that you know what you are asking about, then maybe you will get an educated answer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information