magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

hardest decision of my life lol

So i've decided to stop my cycle now... i'm going on 14 weeks but i was toying with the idea of continuing the cycle till i ran out of gear since i only have a little bit left. But like i said i have decided to stop it since im using deca and i know it's tough for pct so i don;t wanna drag it out too long. Also ill be going to florida for a litte vacation in early march so i want to be done with everything, pct included so i don;t have to bring anythign with me. it's hard to stop when your getting ready to do your inject and you see the deca bottle sitting there with about 4 cc's left... but owell always have next time right?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Deca only??? PCT is going to be very difficult. I hope you keep some gains good luck?

no not deca only.... test deca dbol prop(used prior to pct)
    im stopping because i have deca in the cycle and many have said the longer it's run for the harder it is for pct...so after 14 weeks im stopping.... shoulda made that clear in the original

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    uhh... stop

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Deca only??? PCT is going to be very difficult. I hope you keep some gains good luck?
    Cant start clomid/PCT for 3 weeks when ending deca ... man that is going to be rough, probably need a 4 weeker on clomid. Would have been so much better to be on test E at the same time so could have continued the test for 2-3 more weeks without the deca and made the PCT easier. **** this guy is going to be sexless for a long long time.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    uhh... stop
    collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new invention. Oh wait that's not where you were going huh?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Cant start clomid/PCT for 3 weeks when ending deca... man that is going to be rough, probably need a 4 weeker on clomid. Would have been so much better to be on test E at the same time so could have continued the test for 2-3 more weeks without the deca and made the PCT easier. **** this guy is going to be sexless for a long long time.

The guy WAS on test. He said, test deca dbol and prop

Good luck buddy...

ace ventura is offline Member
    Why was it a hard decision to make?
    Just mental addiction of sticking yourself?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    The guy WAS on test. He said, test deca dbol and prop

Good luck buddy...
    Oh ok, well I'd just stop the deca and continue 2 weeks on the test.. you wont delay your PCT anyways because deca really takes almost a good 25 to 30 days just to get out of your system and stop inhibiting your HTPA so a couple weeks of test keeps you from getting as miserable towards the end of those 25 to 30 days.

lol this thread really went in the opposite direction i was planning on...i was just venting my frusteration on here lol.... but yes i know deca takes three weeks beofre pct... and yes i ran test with it and have stopped the deca a week prior to stopping the test.... and i will be shoooting prop ED after my last test inject and will then cease the prop three days prior to my test E pct start day.... i will also be running pct slightly higher then normal due to the deca... i have all the basics and my plans down i was just talking out loud... didn;t expect a whole lot of replies but now i just have to clear it all up lol....results were **** good though went from 218-245 so i think it was a success.. b/f has not increased tooo dramatically but i will be throwing in some cardio here the last few weeks and will continue to do that from now on... also adding in clen during pct.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new invention.
    Something that grabs a hold of me tightly, followin like a harpoon daily and nightly, will it ever stop yo I don't know.........

Stew is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    Something that grabs a hold of me tightly, followin like a harpoon daily and nightly, will it ever stop yo I don't know.........
    WHAT??

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

I was wondering if anyone would catch that!! You go boy!!!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    turn off the lights , and i glo

Thread Information