bonsey is offline Junior Member

can you guys help with first cycle?

Hi, I'm new to the board. I just want to thank all you guys who answered my pm's. I have decided to start my first cycle. I researched a few sites before I found this one and they said the d-bol/deca is a good first cycle. 30mg of d-bol for 4 weeks and then 300mg deca for 6 weeks, nolva on hand just in case, followed by clomid for 21 days. I have started taking the d-bol (which I stupidly got from a mail order pharmacy. However it does look legit (british dispensary anabol 5mg), it pasted all the tests for authenticity except for the sulfuric acid one. I have been taking it for 7 days now and have gained about 4 pounds, but have not gotten stronger. How long does d-bol take to show strength results? Should I stick with my current dosing schedule? Should I ditch the d-bol and get some test cypionate ? I know I wrote too much, but please bear with me I'm new at this. Any response would be greately appreciated. Thank you.

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member
    no, you need to run everything you just mentioned together, kind of like this

1-4 dbol 30mg every day
    1-10 test cyp or enan 500 mg at 250mg 2x per week
    1-9 Deca 300 to 400 mg at 200 mg 2x per week
    nolva at 10 20 mg ed or as needed
    12-14 clomid

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member
    but for now dont worry about the deca and do the test and dbol as mentioned above followed by proper PCT with clomid. Get swoll!

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    agree, forget about the deca and just do a test/d-bol cycle. next cycle throw in the deca.Jason

Thanks for the info. Can I run just the deca /d-bol, or does the test have to be in there?

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    dont do any cycle without TEST. it is a must in a cycle. deca will shut u down..

No I have not started the deca yet, just the d-bol. I think I can hook up the test. Thanks. Still I don't even know if the d-bol is real, seems to be, but I'll definitely get some test. Thanks.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Deca shuts down your natural testosterone production leaving you with ZERO in your body... Now maybe it's just me, but I want at least SOME of the natural male hormone responsible for sexual arousal, fertility and muscle growth in my body AT ALL TIMES! So you inject testosterone with it. Simple as that.

Thanks, you guys have been great. I'll save the deca for next time. I'll just have to drive to tj tommorow, definitely won't **** with the mail order sites again!!

Thread Information