Thread: HIGH dose tren

Heavy is offline Junior Member

HIGH dose tren

I want to start a thread about user experience with high dose tren . Please add to the discussion.

I have ran up to 225mg...the side effects I noticed were back pumps, but more pronounced than usual, high blood pressure and severe mood swings/depression issues....other than that, no problems.

kojie is offline Junior Member
    was that 225mg ED ??

225mg ED

Babyweight is offline Female Member

225 to much tren dont waste it

cut your tren down to 75-100mg eod.I have had killer gains with this.with me ed was to much like nite sweats or insomnia.225 is a over kill i dont care how big u are.my friend "really" was takeing 150mg eod 4 five weeks and on the third week he had to go to doctor because he had fluid in his lungs.

Babyweight is offline Female Member

225 tren

not babyweight replying

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I've gone as high as 100 ed with no problems. I'm going to run a gram of tren e later this year.

cromespider is offline Banned
    I dont like tren it is the only thing that gives me Nose bleads but great results

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    bump..keep the tren experiences coming

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Talking Tren/Prop

I love this stuff gets me strong and ripped I do 75mg ED and 100mg Prop ED get great results, Mood swings are there but able to be controlled..........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    For me, anything over 75mg ED, I couldn't take the sides. I would NOT suggest going over 100mg! You can get great results doing less.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg /ED was incredible for me! I might try 150mg /ED next winter but I haven't decided, I don't get any sides besides sweats at 100mg, maybe I shouldnt tempt fate lol

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    I ran 120mg ed for about eight weeks. Slept like ****. Always hot. Always testy. But......lets be serious...I looked DOPE .....totally worth it. Fina is the ****!!! Best gear I have taken hands down..

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm on 100mg ed right now with no real sides, maybe a little trouble sleeping but thats it. Starting week four and the strength and weight gain is there.

I've ran it twice, the first time was 75mg eod for 6 wks, the 2nd was 100mg ed for 6 wks. I ran it at 75mg eod during a cutting cycle, and 100mg ed during a bulk cycle. I had bad night sweats during the cutting cycle, but the funny thing is when I was bulking and hitting over twice as much, nothing, absolutely NO sides. And I noticed hardly any difference even in strength between running it 75 eod ,or 100 ed. This time around I'm going to stick with 75 eod, but stretch it for 10-12 wks.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Ive ran 100mg ed, and 150mg ed, and honestly did not notice more gains on 150 compared to 100. The only extra gains on 150 were in the acne department.

c5529 is offline Member
    Bro, IMO 225 ED is way too much.....I've used tren extensively for quite some time and love the stuff (especially when mixed with Test E and EQ). I use 75 to 100 mgs ED, but will never go above 100 mgs ED. I also do not stay on Tren for over 8 weeks at a stretch.....

Again, I love tren and use it for all cycles, but there are a lot of threads and info on this site about Tren being pretty hard on your body, particularly the kidneys.....I just can't imagine any reason to use more than 100 to 125 mgs ED because it becomes a factor of diminishing returns (the additional gains don't outweigh the additional risks/effects)......

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've ran it twice, the first time was 75mg eod for 6 wks, the 2nd was 100mg ed for 6 wks. I ran it at 75mg eod during a cutting cycle, and 100mg ed during a bulk cycle. I had bad night sweats during the cutting cycle, but the funny thing is when I was bulking and hitting over twice as much, nothing, absolutely NO sides. And I noticed hardly any difference even in strength between running it 75 eod ,or 100 ed. This time around I'm going to stick with 75 eod, but stretch it for 10-12 wks.
    The reason you had more sides with 75mg EOD has nothing to do with dose. It is becuase your blood levels were more stable when shooting every day.

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Tren being pretty hard on your body, particularly the kidneys.

This claim of tren being rough on the kidneys has never been substantiated by any evidence...although I do agree that tren is hard on the body, but its harshness is over stated.

Im contemplating upping my dose to 300mg for the next few days...ill keep y'all posted. I think as bodybuilders we are experimental people....and what better way to experiment than with high dosing cattle steroids ?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    This claim of tren being rough on the kidneys has never been substantiated by any evidence...although I do agree that tren is hard on the body, but its harshness is over stated.

Im contemplating upping my dose to 300mg for the next few days...ill keep y'all posted. I think as bodybuilders we are experimental people....and what better way to experiment than with high dosing cattle steroids ?
    Let us know how 300mg /ED goes

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Need tren , thinking about making my own next week

I decided on 325mg instead.

Im gonna run this until either the sides are unbearable, or its time to come off.

joevette is offline Banned
    BDTR has run 2g of tren before, you should ask him how it was.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I decided on 325mg instead.
    Wow bro!!! That's going to be a sh*tload of tren !!! That is over 2 grams a week. How safe do you think that will be???

c5529 is offline Member

In my 20 years of doing this and competing at the pro level I've never heard of anyone doing 300 mgs ED of tren....Tren is about the only steroid that gives me consistent negative sides including night sweats, increased blood pressure, headaches, acne, and terrible insomnia. When I've tried higher doses (125 + mgs ED) I've ended up with blood in my urine. And these are just the visible effects. I just can't imagine that you are going to be able to handle the effects of tren at 300 mgs ED.

Bro, I mean this very sincerely -- please be careful, this is your body you're "experimenting" on.....

Good luck Bro and please do let us know how it goes.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Lots of sleepless nights.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    BDTR has run 2g of tren before, you should ask him how it was.

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Lots of sleepless nights.
    bdtr, I'm fascinated by this....out of curiosity, what else were you taking when taking the 2grams of tren ? and for how long did you take 2 g of tren?

So far so good....my back is pumped like crazy, and im always hot. This dosage seems to be optimal.

Thread Information