TheLionKang is offline New Member

My first DNP Journey Journal

I know a lot of people are going to flame me, but I took 400mg the four days. I bought my DNP from sciencelab.com in 100g bulk bottle w/ 10% moisture I and I bought a scale to measure it to within 10mg of accuracy and of course every supplement I will need. I will slowly bump the dosage until I my body temp reaches 102, nothing higher. I will discontinue use if my blood pressure gets too high or if I have a bad histamine reaction.
    I have read EVERY DNP post imagineable. I plan on doing a 14 day cycle,while monitoring my BP and hear rate at the local CVS ED. I will not be measuring my BF% throughout the entire time as I am not neurotic. I am age 25, 204lbs with about 12-13% bf. I hope to drop 25 lbs.

Day 1
    200 mg @ 8:30am
    200 mg @ 4:30 pm

Not feeling anything, my body usually takes more than the prescribed amount to get an effect out of anything.

BP 120 Heart rate 89 BPM

Day 2
    Again not feeling anything, body temp is 98.6 degrees
    BP 125 Heart rate 90 BPM

Day 3
    I notice I am immune to winter weather, my body temp has risen to 99.1 degrees
    BP 119 Heart rate 75 BPM

Day 4
    Body temp has leveled out fluctuating between 97.8 and 99.1 depending on if I'm outside full of food, or whatever.
    BP 115 Heart rate 70 BPM
    I weigh 195lbs

Day 5
    200 mg @ 8:30 am
    200 mg @ 8:00 pm
    I have noticed no increase in temp from the previous days. So I have bumped the dosage up. If I dont drink water and tons of it I get a headache.
    BP 114 Heart rate 90 BPM

Day 6
    450mg @ 8:30 am
    190 mg @ 4:30 pm

I am a little warm through out the day my body is maintaing between 98.6-100.1. BP 114 Heart rate 70 BPM

Day 7
    200 mg @ 8:30 am
    200 mg @ 12:30 pm
    200 mg @ 4:00 pm
    200 mg @ 11:00 pm

Day off from work, just going to smoke the ganja and play golf all day. I have elected to bump my dosage up to 800mg ED, my body temp is not high whatsoever and peaks around 98.4-100.2 degrees. I will of course be monitoring my BP ED and body temp every few hours. Drank a cup of pineapple juice before I went to bed and kept one near my bed for sipping. Also no lethargy throughout the door, I'm not full of energy, but I'm not tired.

Day 8
    200 mg @ 9:30 am
    200 mg @ 1:30 pm
    120 mg @ 7:30 pm
    80 mg @ 10:30
    Waking up I feel slight moistness on my back, just slightly. I eat a full bowl of cheerios for breakfast and glug down some pineapple juice. @ noon I am hot I cannot stay inside, the company has elected to put on the heater and set it at 73 degrees. I felt clammy all day.
    Later on that day as I was checking up on my truck I had to sit in the body shop waiting room constantly wafting myself, just to find out my X5 will take another week. after 1.5 long months. I hate everyone.
    I decided to leave work early cause I feel hot and I dont want to sit outside all day. Someone in the stall next to me in the bathroom thought I was peeing when I was really trying to drop a deuce. I need more fiber! I figure I need to be in an environment @ 65 degrees to be comfortable. My body is noticeably skinnier I estimate I weigh around 189lb and 190lbs. Didnt get to check BP. Body temp has peaked at 100.4. I will be sleeping tonight buck naked on my memory foam mattress with the window open and my favorite safety blanket.

Day 9
    360 mg @ 9:00 am
    270 mg @ 12:30 pm
    170 mg @ 10:30 pm
    I feel warm, my body temp has risen to a peak of 101.4 after drinking pineapple juice and eating cheerios. I am 99.4 throughout the day. I am watching for side effects throughout the day. I decided to take the day off as well as every subsequent working day until I'm off this stuff on wednesday. I dont want to be at work sweating like a pig especially now that I'm taking 800mg ED

Day 10
    300 mg @ 10:00 am
    400 mg @ 1:08 am

Nothing new to report, not very hot this morning. I didnt sleep very well last night. I think I got heat rash as the weather was warm the other day and I was playing golf in a smedium shirt that was a little tight. I am bumping my dosage down a little for today until cooler weather sets in tommorrow.
    Last edited by TheLionKang; 01-24-2005 at 10:57 PM.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    man thats a high dose of dnp

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    buddy... I think if you are feeling the stuff you should be bringing the dose down.... you will end up dead if you keep increasing the dose like this.... you aren't burning to a crisp I would think cause it hasn't peaked in your blood yet.. but that is just a very sick dose to be in so soon...

joevette is offline Banned
    A couple of things:
    1. DNP takes about a week to build to peak levels. So increasing your dosage this quickly is retarded. Is this your first time with DNP?

2. DNP ussually comes kinda wet when you get it in powder form. I only know of one really good DNP powder source that will sell you pre-dried DNP and that science lab place isn't it. If it was we when you bought it you should have dried it out. It really doesn't sound like you did. I recently did 600mg of DNP and I couldn't stand to be in a room any hotter than 30 degrees. This was before it had built up to maximum levels in my system. So, you hanging out at 73 degrees and only feeling clammy, it's unlikely your stuff is dosed correctly. You should be sweating through your pants, yeah pants not just your shirt.

If I were you I'd put a hold on this cycle and dry your shiit out so you can atleast dose it correctly.

re:

I am well aware of the chemical mechanism behind dnp and the half life of the substance. Which is why I am monitoring my body temp, blood pressure and a host of other factors, I appreciate the concern though. I will know in a couple more days how the 800mg ED is going to affect me. Last night I was a little hot from all the constant carb intake and my body was still only registering 101.4 with a blanket on me.

joevette is offline Banned
    101.4 is pretty high, I've never had my temp go above 99.5. I'm surprised you aren't hotter and more miserable. On 600mg I just pour sweat all day and night even with only 100g of carbs a day.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I would recommend that you edit out the lab name from your original post.

Re:

I'm not feeling to hot today wearing a tank top and shorts around the house, my room is kept at 65 degrees and the rest of the house at around 70. I have also added pyruvate.

Here is a great word of advice before using this stuff, make sure you are not going to be in a hot enviroment if so wear loose clothing, smediums can give you a heat rash in a slightly warm enviroment. I dont know how anyone could take this in any other season other than winter or early spring.

Day 11

320 mg @ 11:00 am
    270 mg @ 3:00 pm
    210 mg @ 12:00 am
    Slept very well last night. I will in the next two days how this 800 mg dose of DNP will effect me. Weather has dropped to 40 degrees during the day and lower at night, I feel great. The weather should lead to smooth sailing until the end of the cycle. I have been getting a dry irritated throat at night even though I breathe through my mouth.
    Last edited by TheLionKang; 01-24-2005 at 02:54 PM.

Day 12
    300 mg @ 12:00 pm
    300 mg @ 4:00 pm
    200 mg @ 9:00 pm
    Again nothing new to report today, temperature has been fine as I sleep with the window open. My heat rash that covered my entire upper body from golfing the other day is nearly all gone as I have switched to 100% cotton everything and I have been taking cold showers. Body fat has dropped considerably, I dont think I have lost all that much muscle. I estimate I've dropped about 11-12 lbs of fat. My vitals are all normal across the board. Wednesday may be my last day or I may extend it a couple more days until friday just to get off that last bit of fat if everything else looks good. Updates later tonight.

Still feeling fine, remnants of the heat rash are getting itchy, but it should be gone tommorrow anyways. My body is maintaining right around 100 degrees
    Last edited by TheLionKang; 01-24-2005 at 10:52 PM.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I think youre nuts, but glad to see all is going well!

I just did 5 days at 200mgs and lost a few pounds, did'nt loose any muscle!

I appreciate the vote of confidence, I do live a little on the edge. As long as my vitals are normal I will stick with 800 mg until friday.

Day 14
    300mg @ 11:00 am
    300mg @ 3:30 pm
    200mg @ 12:04 am

14th day and still going strong at 800mg. Temperature and vitals are all normal. My body is extremely lean right now, if I had to guess I would say I'm 188 all the way from 204. I think I've kept most of my lean mass. Only two more days left and I will hop off. I think I have another short cycle in my near future.

Day 15-17

Yes, I'm still alive 800 mg total taken at 3 seperate intervals, body temp has been fine this whole time and blood pressure have remained fine.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Bro if thats all ur feeling ur stuff is way underdosed... I had the real **** started right before chritmas and did it:

3 x 7 day intervals (with 2 days between)

I did it mostly non-stop at 400mg.... it was pretty cold out ( I live in canada) and I kept the window open a bit, and I still sweat. When I bumped it to 600mg I sweat like a pig and woke up 3 nights in a row feeling like I was having a heart attack so I went back to 400mg, and believe me you dont wanna feel what I felt those times I woke up. I would suggest u make sure u have real sh*t or its not underdosed bcs I have the same problem as you (it takes extra of everything for it to work proper) and at 400mg it was working for me. When the 32 day cycle was up I noticed I lost a hell of allot of weight. I still have to get rid of a bit more over my abs though so I will be seeing ole' DNP some time in the near futur again.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Bro if thats all ur feeling ur stuff is way underdosed.
    Not necessarily.

Thread Information