User Name is offline Junior Member

need some advice for my plan (losing fat)

alright. let me start by saying i am not a newcomer to workingout/dieting/cycling. when i was in high school i played all sorts of sports and was never really fat. i did a cycle of winny/test enanthate about a year ago. since getting to college, i have gone completely downhill. smoking weed and drinking every day and have gotten to a point where i dont recognize myself in the mirror. i used to do very well with girls but now i just dont even have a shot cuz i know im gotten way too fat. i need to shed about 20-30 lbs to get back to where i was.

i am 6'1 about 225lbs. i am not obesely fat, but definately overweight. i just started a pretty good workout routine and diet i think. i got a good friend who is shredded. he told me what i should be doing.

workout/exercise:

i will be doing the usual lifting m-f, rotating chest/tri, bi/back, shoulders/legs, etc

also doing 30 mins of cardio after lifting

dieting:
    3 protein shakes a day. 1 for breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 before dinner. maybe have some chicken and rice or fish for dinner with some veggies.

also if i need something during the day a piece of fruit or salad or something.

where i need the most help is in the cycling. my friend told me to go with a clenbuterol /cytomel cycle.

can you guys help me out with the best advice as far as the cycling and dieting go.

keep in mind i am more concerned about losing fat than gaining muscle. thanks alot!

IMO you should reduce your BF and get your body in its best shape naturally before any AS program. The use of OTC supplements will help. The use of AS can put alot of stress on the body and it needs to be in its best shape to handle it. Diet and cardio are your keys.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i'd recommend reading the dieting sticky or the cut up sticky in the diet forums.. it helps alot with what kind of foods to eat after certain things.. like if you do cardio.. you want a protein / fat meal, and if you workout hard at the gym you want a carb / pro post meal etc. quality, quantity and the right foods at the right times will make a dramatic change, along with a proper cardio / workout routine. avoid AS for say 3-6 months of doing a proper diet.

Mark

alright i read that entire thing. im gonna do a similar post in the diet section. thanks.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do cardio in the AM on an empty stomach ... much much more effective then.

45-60 mins at 65-70% of your MHR (220-age)

so cardio before i go to class..... then shower etc, go to class. then go back and lift?

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    correct.. wake up.. do cardio on empty stomach.. only water and any supplements you plan on taking.. that are fairly easy on the stomach.. some people take say like ECA stack or lipo 6 or something... but basically empty stomach 45-1hr cardio.. then eat protein fat meal, then follow with a shake or shake/meal combo 2 hours later.. etc.. go back to the gym later that night.. say 4-6pm area, then follow that with a nice carb/pro meal.. of course have a couple shakes and light meals during the day. if your goals to cut basically you want high protein, low carb intake, and low caloric intake.. start by cutting out all sodas, juices etc.. that made a drastic change alone in my diet.. just going to water and crystal light.. basically i drink water till im sick of it.. throw a cup of crystal light out at me, then ill go back to water till im sick of it etc. your 1st week following this diet proper u will notice t he most difference in weight loss due to excessive water amounts coming out of your body.. i lost 15 lbs in the first 9 days or something like that.. then it basically goes to like 1-3 lbs a week off.... thats when your losing fat basically.. be careful ya taking your glutamine and other goodies to prevent catabolic reactions from your low caloric and carb intake

Mark

here's the problem. i have NO IDEA what ECA stack or lipo 6 are. are those types of AS? and what is a catabolic reaction

sorry if i sound like such a newbie

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    catabolism simplified is your body using muscle for energy, eca ephedrine caffiene aspirin stack but I would take some branched chain aminos before hand to help prevent "catabolism" while running in the morning.

is an ECA stack something you can buy say at GNC.. or will i have to go to "someone a little different" to get that?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    is an ECA stack something you can buy say at GNC.. or will i have to go to "someone a little different" to get that?
    someone a little different? That is rich. Look up ephedrine, and you cannot get that in gnc anymore but truck stops, gas stations as a bronchalor. you may find some supplements that have the stack in it on the net while seaching ephedrine. (hint: look up ephedrine)

i searched for ephedrine and ephedra a while ago and come up with all this ephedra-free bull****. i wanted to take like xenadrine or like stacker2 but nothing has ephedra anymore. thats why i just want straight up clenbuterol , lol.

also, what is lipo6?

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    lipo6 is a waste of time.
    Do cardio and diet. Measure yourself in the navel, and inch above, and in the abs. Also chest arms and legs.
    Cardio after lifting is ok for me, ive noticed even more fat loss there because I keep my workouts, whlie losing fat, in the high heart rate range. I buy a heart rate monitor, andmake sure my heart rate is up at 160or 170bpm constantly during lifting for one hour. Then i hit the cardio at 30mins at same hr. NEVER catabolic to me, if i have dextrose and whey Postworkout.
    Look, you have a lot of reading to do.
    But really, its in the diet section. Once youve become leaner then hit a clen cycle, just my opinion.
    Get used to the program first. Its never good to jump in head first. Have you ever done legs after not working them for 3-4 weeks? As a beginner I used to do it all the time as they are a bodypart that grow too easily for me. And as beginner I would jump into full on squatting at maximum poundage. My legs would hurt until i could not walk.
    You have to ease in. Ease into everything.
    As with any workout, diet, or even any drug. Even with workouts, you warmup first be it with weights or cardio. But never jump into things man, its bad for you.
    I said it a million times, and more people will say it.
    But, go read the stickies and get replies from SwoleCat, he knows his diets and what will work for you.
    Once you lose some weight, and make the commitment youll see that is necesssary to keep in shape then youll start thinking about drugs. But not right after your weed binge. Again, ease in. JMO.

ya i wasnt going to start it right away. that is why i just started asking questions now as i am starting my workout/diet. i am going to do this for a while before i do a cycle.

i have read alot in the diet section and have gotten responses from swolecat on my thread there.

i started running about a mile and have done some moderate weight lifting. gradually i will increase the distance i run and how hard i lift. i know i am not gonna go right back to benching 225 with ease again or anything like that. i will start light and ease into it. i just wanted some advice on the diet mostly and what cycle i will be taking

seems like you got your questions answered on the diet.
    as for a cycle, im no vet, but EVERYONE will say wait!
    You seem to be wanting to do the juice regardless.
    dont.
    youll make good gains naturally now that youve been away from the gym for a while, all you need to do is go at it 5 x a week. 4x a week weights, 4x a week cardio .30-40mins cardio empty stomach or after weights is best.
    With the diet swolecat recommends, youllbe ripped soon enough. Just dedication, and persistence. NEVER give up.
    Last edited by cardiodan; 02-03-2005 at 09:54 AM.

i usually have a shake for breakfast.. then go to class for 4 hours, then go directly to the gym. so that is like an empty stomach pretty much. soon as i get home i have another shake. then i wait a few hours, shake then dinner... usually chicken and rice or something healthy like that.

but i appreciate all the advice and help.

as far as the juice guys.. i wouldnt necessarily consider clen juice. i mean ive injected winny and test enan a while ago and made some serious strength and size gains. that is what i would consider juicing. im just looking for some clen to help with fat loss

Thats a terrible diet.
    Need more whole food than that bro. Its not good for you, get some real nutrition in you.
    Follow the stickys in the diet forum

You wont lose **** even whlie on clenbuterol . Youll lose muscle thats what.
    Youre not doing anything right. Thats why you need to ease into things to make sure you dont mess up. You always do regarless of what you think. You cant make it as a pro football player if youve only played in HS no matter how PREPARED you think you are.
    You havent even read the stickys . Stop wasting our time.
    little help for my diet/cycle?
    You didnt even get advice from swole cat you just posted the same question in a different manner.
    READ THE STICKYS IN THE DIET FORUM thats all you need to know.
    WITH CARDIO 5x a week, empty stomach (NO PROTEIN SHAKE BEFORE!!! Think of it as "clen " or "test" cuz the gains are that much better) and weights 5 x a week youre golden. Follow the sticky in the diet forum. Lots of water, protein, carbs and fat separate, etc just read it. But whatever you do JUST STICK TO IT!!!
    Drugs are when you need touchoups to your physique man. Not when you dont know even how to lose a pound correctly.
    Last edited by cardiodan; 02-03-2005 at 05:30 PM.

1st - dont tell me what i have or have not done because yes i have read them.

2nd - i posted this same question in the other forum cuz i didnt think to post it in the diet section 1st. thats why i posted the same question in the other forum.

3rd - yes swolecat did reply.

4th - if i'm not eating, why wont i lose weight? why eat more food if i want to lose it?

5th - antonio gates played football in HS, didnt play in college, and now he is the best TE in the NFL

Thread Information