Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Mine was homebrew, probably too high BA%, killed my thigh. But like I said the glute was 5x better.
    I was too nervous to shoot the glute (maximus) b/c if I got the same amount of pain as the quad, I wouldn't be able to sit. Then what am I gonna do. Its bad enough not being able to walk. Then I wouldn't be able to sit either. Fukc that.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    It's different, bro, when you hit the medius. It seems to me like the muscle hardly ever gets used. No real pain sitting, in my experience. On the other hand, my thighs were totally shredded, felt like strained muscles from the first wk of football 2-a-days. Could barely walk, leg workouts were jacked. With the glute, no probs. Sore the first 2-3 inj., but nothing like the thighs were. hope that helps

notus is offline Member
    Every night massage it starting with your ankle pushing the fluid (if there is any) up towards knee. Do this with the calf and knee always pushing the fluid up. If there is fluid gentle wrap it with an ace bandage this will help the fluid asborb back into the body. Make sure you do not get it to tight.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Get a heating Pad that always Help's I remember the First Time I shot QV prop =) RT prop hurts as well
    But I can Manage it.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Mine was homebrew, probably too high BA%, killed my thigh. But like I said the glute was 5x better.

ive yet to shoot my glute,..it seems like it will be too difficult to aspirate ,..and my girlfriend diesnt want to inject me,.im working on her though,..so ive been doing quads and delts up to this point,..ive gotta switch to glutes though

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    This location, the medius is not hard to reach bro. It's basically just above your hipbone. Check it out. You can easily perform the injection with 2 hands if you like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information