rainmaker is offline Junior Member

non-acne/non test cycle

Hey, everybody last year i tried a test only cycle and hated the side effects, expecially the acne scars which it left me. For my next cycle i'm thinking of doing non test cycle( plz no flames abt adding test to the cyle) I"m looking to gain around 15 pounds of muscle with minimal acne. Right now 160 10 bf with 3-4 years of lifitng experience. height 5'5. Am looking at a deca -only cycle, eq or adding some anvar into the mix. Any suggestions would be extremely welcome

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member

no flame bro

not a flame bro but you should really run some sort of test with any cycle you do.this is in no way a flame just a good fact because if you run deca without test you are going to shut down HARD.test should be the base of all cycles.

jm2cent

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    you can go with some primo for no sides, but u won't put on 15lbs. and u probably won't find real primo anyway. also, look into turanabol, it's a weaker dbol . but like everyone says, it's kind of hard to do a cycle without test.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i think EQ will give you acneb

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    there is not much left...anavar has least sides so that would be a steroid for u. but it wont give u 15lbs but 7 lbs quality gains - better the 15lbs fat and water and lil bit muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    there is not much left...anavar has least sides so that would be a steroid for u. but it wont give u 15lbs but 7 lbs quality gains - better the 15lbs fat and water and lil bit muscle...
    var is good. i'm on it now and have put on almost 10lbs of lean mass. primo and var r the safest, but both can shut u down if running at high dose, although i don't know of anyone who has had problems.

dont wanna highjack the thread - how long have u been on var bro? and what s your dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    dont wanna highjack the thread - how long have u been on var bro? and what s your dosage?
    r u asking me?

yep

i've worked up to 60mg now. i've been on for like 3 or 4 weeks, but i've been sick for the past week so i stopped.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    Hey, everybody last year i tried a test only cycle and hated the side effects, expecially the acne scars which it left me. For my next cycle i'm thinking of doing non test cycle( plz no flames abt adding test to the cyle) I"m looking to gain around 15 pounds of muscle with minimal acne. Right now 160 10 bf with 3-4 years of lifitng experience. height 5'5. Am looking at a deca-only cycle, eq or adding some anvar into the mix. Any suggestions would be extremely welcome
    Sorry to hear that. I want to do a test only cycle but fear the acne. I have some questions for you..
    -What was the dose?
    -How long did you run the cycle?
    -When did you get acne?
    -How long did the acne last?
    -Where did you get acne?

You could try B5 vitamine though..

i ran an sustanon only cycle for 8 weeks long 2 injections every week m/thr. i got the acne around around week 5 but they were just regular acne around my back, but at the time around pct, i broke out even more resulting in cycstic acne and had to take accutane....currently on month 6 at 40 mg and have 2 to 3 pimples left. left me with some serious scars so that is why test is outta question. so i was curious of an anvar/ deca cycle could put on 15 lbs with minimal acne.

I just read some of your previous posts.. You messed around with different doses of sustanon and all that.. Maybe you got really uneven blood level? How much did you run? Maybe single test ester would do better? Did you get any acne in your face?

This sux.. now I get kind of scared of doing test. I have had custic acne on my back/chest before too. Still got acne in my face (flared up lately). I have been on accutane as well which saved my life.

Maybe you wouldn't get big problems with low test dose, at least something to replace your natural test if you decide to do deca etc.? (100mg+/week)

i ran an sustanon only cycle for 8 weeks long 2 injections every week m/thr. i got the acne around around week 5 but they were just regular acne around my back, but at the time around pct, i broke out even more resulting in cycstic acne and had to take accutane....currently on month 6 at 40 mg and have 2 to 3 pimples left. left me with some serious scars so that is why test is outta question. so i was curious of an anvar/ deca cycle could put on 15 lbs with minimal acne.
    feeling sorry for you bro but i think you did it the wrong way sustanon should be injected EOD at half cc i did it at my first cycle & had no problems although everyone is different but why dont you give it a try with a single ester & see how it goes?

good luck,

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    interesting, a var only first cycle in the future for me might be right. This will be in the future after i get my diet in key for a few months, probably this summer i would think about it. Any other input on this?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered alternatives, to gear, such as HGH, and IGF? I think that mated with some anavar should give you 15 lean pounds in a few months, assuming your diet and training are up to par.

Hell, you may be able to pick up 15 lean pounds without gear bro, try some creatine and igf.

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    what about trying pro-horemone and creatine or somthing like that if you only want to gain 15lbs just a thought.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    so just run a small amount of test
    deca will shut you down hard and it will aslo cause acne
    eq will shut you down also you need to supplement ur natural test with test
    Last edited by juiceinthehood; 02-07-2005 at 06:59 PM.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    non-acne/ non-test/ non-gains.... my .02

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Acne and the juice

I am also very prone to acne and I get increased acne trouble from cycles with test and also dianabol .

I would recommend trying an anavar and deca cycle and seeing if that works for you. In my opinion, there is very little risk in you attempting this cycle since both var and deca are low on side effects, in comparison to other steroids .

I did not have any problem with acne when I was doing a deca and anavar cycle. I am able to gain 10 to 15 pounds of muscle on a cycle of var and deca, but I am a very easy weight gainer. I also had no trouble with "getting shut down" or any of the other things that people on this site seem to think will happen in cycles with no test.

Based on your stats, my concern is that you might not get the 15-lb. weight gain that you seek with an anavar/deca cycle. But I think it is worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    I am also very prone to acne and I get increased acne trouble from cycles with test and also dianabol .

I would recommend trying an anavar and deca cycle and seeing if that works for you. In my opinion, there is very little risk in you attempting this cycle since both var and deca are low on side effects, in comparison to other steroids .

I did not have any problem with acne when I was doing a deca and anavar cycle. I am able to gain 10 to 15 pounds of muscle on a cycle of var and deca, but I am a very easy weight gainer. I also had no trouble with "getting shut down" or any of the other things that people on this site seem to think will happen in cycles with no test.

Based on your stats, my concern is that you might not get the 15-lb. weight gain that you seek with an anavar/deca cycle. But I think it is worth a try.
    bro deca shuts u down u need to supplement with test since your body will stop producing it

deca

Juice in the hood (I love the screen name, by the way) I know you are trying to be helpful and I appreciate the info.

But in my case, I have had no problems with deca only cycles, deca/anavar cycles, or other cycles that did not include any test.

My sex drive stays consistent, I make good gains, no problems at all. And I have cycled off and on since 1984. In that time, my wife and I have had 3 healthy children.

I used to get steroids prescribed by a doctor back in 1984 (I was playing college and then briefly some pro football). This doctor was very similar to the BALCO guys recently in the news. We had sperm tests, blood tests, etc. The prescribed cycles from this doctor also did not always include test.

I know 95% of the people on this board always recommend some test in every cycle but for me as an individual, it simply has not been necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    Juice in the hood (I love the screen name, by the way) I know you are trying to be helpful and I appreciate the info.

But in my case, I have had no problems with deca only cycles, deca/anavar cycles, or other cycles that did not include any test.

My sex drive stays consistent, I make good gains, no problems at all. And I have cycled off and on since 1984. In that time, my wife and I have had 3 healthy children.

I used to get steroids prescribed by a doctor back in 1984 (I was playing college and then briefly some pro football). This doctor was very similar to the BALCO guys recently in the news. We had sperm tests, blood tests, etc. The prescribed cycles from this doctor also did not always include test.

I know 95% of the people on this board always recommend some test in every cycle but for me as an individual, it simply has not been necessary.
    god bless you bro in your case go with the deca/var combo im not saying you wont see gains from it you will all im saying is your natural test shuts down on deca and your body is not producing it thats the reason ppl. say to include test in your cycle
    i have a buddy that only does deca/primo cycles and he looks awesome and has no problems
    but again safety is a main concern when using these compounds and to be safer you would incorporate test in all your cycles
    you might be okay now but the question is will you be okay in the future if your only cycling deca and no test think of it your body stops producing testosterone while your on so to supplement you would use a test ester. but again do whats best for you im just trying to give you the best advice i can with your situation good luck to you whatever you decide

Thanks

Juice in the hood-Thanks bro and good luck to you, too.

hello all thnxs for the info regarding my post...i was wondering if i do decide to run that deca -/anvar cycle at what dosages and the length i should run it on. Regarding the turnabol it said the be very similar to testosterone in properties so i'm guessing that if u did run that i might break out again..would this be true, since it's properties are related to test. As for regarding the post abt messing with sustanon dosages,,,yes i did but this was only the first week when i injected 750ml all at once. cause i read the lables wrong..the rest of the 7 weeks was 250 on monday and thursday. and it would be hard to believe that b/c of the first week uneven blood levels i broke out that badly b/c this acne has been on me for 6 months and is finally dissapearing after 5 months of accutane. as for the face yes i did break out there too..but it was slight not close to the atrocity on my back and shoulders and chest

cycle

hello all thnxs for the info regarding my post...i was wondering if i do decide to run that deca-/anvar cycle at what dosages and the length i should run it on. Regarding the turnabol it said the be very similar to testosterone in properties so i'm guessing that if u did run that i might break out again..would this be true, since it's properties are related to test. As for regarding the post abt messing with sustanon dosages,,,yes i did but this was only the first week when i injected 750ml all at once. cause i read the lables wrong..the rest of the 7 weeks was 250 on monday and thursday. and it would be hard to believe that b/c of the first week uneven blood levels i broke out that badly b/c this acne has been on me for 6 months and is finally dissapearing after 5 months of accutane. as for the face yes i did break out there too..but it was slight not close to the atrocity on my back and shoulders and chest

My recommendation for dosage is based on my own experience, and I am a very easy weight gainer (this is both a blessing and a curse). So please consider that and make it appropriate for your body type. But I'd go something like this:

Deca -200 to 300 mg per week (most people would probably say to double this)
    Anavar -40 to 50 mg per day

Cycle length would be roughly 10 weeks.

Check your self for any signs of the following:

-"shutting down", this has never happened to me but I guess some of the warning signs are low sex drive, trouble getting erection, etc.
    -acne

I have never tried turnabol so I really can't comment on that.

As for the sustanon dosage, I too cannot see how this would have caused the acne. I break out like crazy on any test based cycle.

Good Luck

Is acne a sign of being shut down??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, everybody last year i tried a test only cycle and hated the side effects, expecially the acne scars which it left me. For my next cycle i'm thinking of doing non test cycle( plz no flames abt adding test to the cyle) I"m looking to gain around 15 pounds of muscle with minimal acne. Right now 160 10 bf with 3-4 years of lifitng experience. height 5'5. Am looking at a deca-only cycle, eq or adding some anvar into the mix. Any suggestions would be extremely welcome
    You still get acned up just as bad. Acne does not happen from the increase of testosterone . It comes from the crash or drop in estrogen OR testosterone. Acne doesnt form in increasing testosterone levels early in the cycle, it forms when you are going a few days long and your test levels decline. In PCT then it really comes out. Doing deca only or other non-testosterone cycles will pepper you with acne as bad as anything else, you cannot blame the testosterone. Anything that crashes or shuts down your natural testosterone production like deca, EQ, and anavar will result in acne outbreak. Best thing is bathe with dawn dishwashing liquid, it cuts the acne back for a lot of guys in a big way. Use the dawn in place of bar soap.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    hello all thnxs for the info regarding my post...i was wondering if i do decide to run that deca-/anvar cycle at what dosages and the length i should run it on. Regarding the turnabol it said the be very similar to testosterone in properties so i'm guessing that if u did run that i might break out again..would this be true, since it's properties are related to test. As for regarding the post abt messing with sustanon dosages,,,yes i did but this was only the first week when i injected 750ml all at once. cause i read the lables wrong..the rest of the 7 weeks was 250 on monday and thursday. and it would be hard to believe that b/c of the first week uneven blood levels i broke out that badly b/c this acne has been on me for 6 months and is finally dissapearing after 5 months of accutane. as for the face yes i did break out there too..but it was slight not close to the atrocity on my back and shoulders and chest
    Sounds to me like you need to get your head OFF of the idea of cycling anything. Are you young like under 30? You are probably too sensative at your age to be fluctuating your hormone levels. Acne on the face is virtually unheard of with steroids so if you are that sensative, you are in trouble.

I read somewhere that EQ will convert into real testosterone and can into either testosterone or estrogen in an unpredictable fashion (similar to over the counter DHEA). Deca is the anti-testosterone, it will crash you and leave you there for 1/2 a year which low testosterone and low estrogen is the cause of most acne problems so go figure. Ironically Nolvadex is extremely anti-acne as well as controlling gyno.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Is acne a sign of being shut down??
    It is usually a sign of fluctuating hormone levels.

Rainmaker, I think your acne is due to the fact you used sustanon (which is notorious for causing ups and downs in blood levels) and didn't shoot it evey other day like it should be. If you would have gone with Test Cypionate or Enanthate I think your acne would have been much better.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    i know deca only is usually bad, but im still considering a var only cycle. Is this still a bad idea?

hmmm,,,thank for your responses everybody. Your comments have really taught me a lot. I'm still kinda lost on the acne, cause i do understand that flucuating blood levels played a great part. However on the comment that anvar/ deca will still litter my back with acne kinda confuses me..b/c from what i have read..it is usually the test users who are peppered with acne so i was wondering if anybody who's ran non test cycles who were peppered with ance.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    the only time i get bad acne w/ test is comming off... when i take my clomid, my back turns into the frickin rocky mountians

sportsguy is offline New Member
    Would he still be shut down hard from deca only if he ran clomid for 4 wks followed by tribulus or some other natural test booster?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy
    Would he still be shut down hard from deca only if he ran clomid for 4 wks followed by tribulus or some other natural test booster?
    It can happen, it depends on your luck. Some people get shut down, others not. Some get shut down really hard, others get a few symptoms if you know what I mean. Everyone is different and have different experiences. You can be lucky one time and the next time you won't..

I have no experiences myself.

Thread Information