AudiMan is offline Junior Member

Exclamation What do you thinnk of my cycle?

EDIT: Prices are in Canadian Dollars.

Okay here we go.

Week 1-4
    750mg Deca / week
    750mg Primo / week
    675mg Test blends/week (Sustanont + Test-E Mix)

Week 5-8
    50mg Winny ED
    675mg Test-E/week

20mg Nolva ED throughout cycle, and will have more left over after end of cycle
    200mg ED Vitamin B6 for Deca gyno prevention.
    Clomid PCT.

I don't want to gain too much size, I just want to get ripped and proportional. I do light weights in the morning and very high reps for my upper body, and I do heavy squats and lunges for my legs since they're skinny After work I go back to the gym and do another ~45 minutes of cardio. I try to burn at least 300 calories per session according tot eh machines.

Any advice? I chose not to use EQ because I hear it makes you hungry like a starving horse. BTW, this is mostly UG stuff.

Also, any advice on getting my legs bigger would be great. I've been doing squats lately and lunges about once every 6-7 days and I'm noticing and increase in size. Also my calfs have to get bigger too. Anyone have any advice on how to make legs and calfs bigger?
    Last edited by AudiMan; 02-08-2005 at 12:48 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry bro, that cycle is horrible. if u wanna cut then use short esther steroids e.g. 1-12:150mg prop eod
    1-8: 100mg tren eod
    6-12:50mg anavar ed

peump is offline Senior Member
    that cycle is kind of short
    and deca won't make you cut

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    sorry bro, that cycle is horrible. if u wanna cut then use short esther steroids e.g. 1-12:150mg prop eod
    1-8: 100mg tren eod
    6-12:50mg anavar ed
    I hav negative results with Tren. I'll see if I can swap with Test-E with Prop. Why would prop be better? Doesn't it cause more water retention?

Also, what benefits will Anavar provide?

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    that cycle is kind of short
    and deca won't make you cut
    My first cycle was Retabol Deca from russia. 50mg/cc, I took 10 of them, one every 5 days. ained 12 pounds of lean muscle and I was pretty cut I think deca cuts me up rather than bulking me up. Plus, the gain last long, no? And all the cardio and 20mg Nolva ED will keep size increases and water retention to a minimum, no?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    that stack wont cut you up mate.. try faster acting gear

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Even if Eq makes you hungry your gains will be lean if you eat right, and while on it is nice to be hungry or else you are forcefeeding at times.
    Try this (since you are using primo this would be nice) and will help with making your legs stronger off the bat for growth.
    weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed split dose
    weeks 1-16 test 750mg
    weeks 1-14 primo 600mg and eq 600mg
    Your diet will be key, cardio in the am on an empty stomach. I would also look into arimidex or l-dex .25 ed along with the 20mg nolva. If you are lifting with the thought of becoming proportional and symetrical and you lack in the upper body it will not grow without proper training anyway. With what I am telling you: if you eat clean and watch your caloric intake that is the cutting of the cycle. Cardio will help along with the a-dex and nolva to control fat gain. Do not run on leg day. Check out the diet forum, the training forum and search a bit and let us know if you change your layout and length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    that stack wont cut you up mate.. try faster acting gear
    What should I replace? I want to keep the winny and primo forsure.

Get rid of Test-E and replace with Test-Prop?

What else?

Hey I just saw this was your second cycle. drop the test to 500mg per week and drop the eq to 400mg per week and primo I would keep at 600mg. Also, any stack you can cut with you just might retain a bit of water that you will loose after discontinuation. I still think you should look into a low dose of arimidex with nolva, seeing how this is a cut.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 02-08-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Even if Eq makes you hungry your gains will be lean if you eat right, and while on it is nice to be hungry or else you are forcefeeding at times.
    Try this (since you are using primo this would be nice) and will help with making your legs stronger off the bat for growth.
    weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed split dose
    weeks 1-16 test 750mg
    weeks 1-14 primo 600mg and eq 600mg
    Your diet will be key, cardio in the am on an empty stomach. I would also look into arimidex or l-dex .25 ed along with the 20mg nolva. If you are lifting with the thought of becoming proportional and symetrical and you lack in the upper body it will not grow without proper training anyway. With what I am telling you: if you eat clean and watch your caloric intake that is the cutting of the cycle. Cardio will help along with the a-dex and nolva to control fat gain. Do not run on leg day. Check out the diet forum, the training forum and search a bit and let us know if you change your layout and length of time.
    That's way too expensive for me dude. I already sent him $500 for the rest of the gear. I have about 300mg/10ml Decas, 50mg/200ml Winny and 300mg/3ml Sustanon on me. The numbers may not be exact, but that's roughly what I have. Plus the Primos alone will cost me $280 for 150mg/20c, then the Nolvadex 20mg X35 = $70, and the Test will be about $90, and 3 X Sus250 = $48, plus $10 shipping. That's a few bucks short of $500.

The good new is, I can still change my order before he sends it out to me. Personally I love Deca , it makes me cut, Primo makes me ripped too and so does winny. the 20MG nolvadex will keep the water retention gone. So I'm assuming I should opt for Prop rather than enanthate ?

EDIT: Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
    Last edited by AudiMan; 02-08-2005 at 12:49 PM.

Hey I just saw this was your second cycle. drop the test to 500mg per week and drop the eq to 400mg per week and primo I would keep at 600mg. Also, any stack you can cut with you just might retain a bit of water that you will loose after discontinuation. I still think you should look into a low dose of arimidex with nolva, seeing how this is a cut.
    No, I think it's about my 4th cycle by now. I simply mentioned my experiences with Deca on my first cycle. I respond very well to roids and don't need a lot.

If you are lifting with the thought of becoming proportional and symetrical and you lack in the upper body it will not grow without proper training anyway. With what I am telling you: if you eat clean and watch your caloric intake that is the cutting of the cycle. Cardio will help along with the a-dex and nolva to control fat gain. Do not run on leg day. Check out the diet forum, the training forum and search a bit and let us know if you change your layout and length of time.
    Yeah thanks for the advice. Does running/cycling make legs smaller, larger or simply more toned? It's my upper body that is larger than my legs. I've been working out on and off since I was 15. I'm 23 now and just started lifting heavy on my legs since October. All the upper body liftingis I do are very light weight and very high reps. My main goal is to get rid of that chicken leg look.

I'm 6'1.5", 185 lbs BTW.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiMan
    Yeah thanks for the advice. Does running/cycling make legs smaller, larger or simply more toned?

it made mine fall off

Quote Originally Posted by AudiMan
    Yeah thanks for the advice. Does running/cycling make legs smaller, larger or simply more toned? It's my upper body that is larger than my legs. I've been working out on and off since I was 15. I'm 23 now and just started lifting heavy on my legs since October. All the upper body liftingis I do are very light weight and very high reps. My main goal is to get rid of that chicken leg look.

I'm 6'1.5", 185 lbs BTW.
    Unfortunatly genetics plays a part in this scenario. My dads side of the family have skinny legs and pot bellies. I have to fight this in the gym constantly. You should be spent on leg day or you are not doing it right. Hit them like you see the part-timers hitting the bench and curl bar but with more intesity. You should barely be able to walk, and if it is genetics it is a long road so do not give up.

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    it made mine fall off
    What do you mean? It made your legs skinnier?

I really like Deca , primo and winny for cutting, so should I e-mail my source and change the order from Test-E to Test Prop then?

Thread Information