Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344

    Been 28 days since ordered.....worried?

    2 packages were sent, I received the first one - nolva/clomid about a week or so ago. The 2 packages were sent 3 days apart. I have still not received the bigger/better package. Should I start getting worried? Is it normal for the bigger packages to be delayed longer through customs?

    Btw, this is coming from Thailand.

    He says "Usually 60% of airmail packages arrive under 12 days. Around 20-30% arrive in 2-3 weeks and others make around 30 working days."

  2. #2
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    btw, this was sent regular postal service

  3. #3
    rixyroids's Avatar
    rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    481
    ur probably in that last 10-20% that takes around 30 working days (30 WORKING days is 6 weeks remember!)

    if it isnt here or your concerned contact them, they should be able to update you somehow

  4. #4
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    30 working days? I don't care where the package is coming from it shouldn't take 30 days to get here.
    I would clean house if I were you just to be safe and if someone comes knocking just deny everything.
    IMO thialand is not safe to order from...especially after this recent bust.
    I think the thread about it is in the lounge...

    Clean house bro,

  5. #5
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    30 working days? I don't care where the package is coming from it shouldn't take 30 days to get here.
    I would clean house if I were you just to be safe and if someone comes knocking just deny everything.
    IMO thialand is not safe to order from...especially after this recent bust.
    I think the thread about it is in the lounge...

    Clean house bro,
    thanks for the heads up.

    if it matters, its not coming to my name, and it doesnt have to be signed for. as far as they know, it can be a matter of simply having the wrong address. Not sure, but I dont think that gives them probable cause to get a warrant. Especially if I do not have possession of it. I will, however, take extra caution if it does come

  6. #6
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    bro the site says regular shipping takes 12 days and upto 30 days for delivery

  7. #7
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    bro the site says regular shipping takes 12 days and upto 30 days for delivery
    Where does it say that? This isn't 1960's when the mail was slow.
    I've ordered many many times from all over the world and never had a pack take that long.
    30 days is ridiculous.

  8. #8
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Where does it say that? This isn't 1960's when the mail was slow.
    I've ordered many many times from all over the world and never had a pack take that long.
    30 days is ridiculous.
    its reg mail coming from thailand

  9. #9
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    its reg mail coming from thailand
    Well nothing should take 30days. Unless it's coming from the moon...

  10. #10
    cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    81
    I've had to wait about 4 weeks a couple different times when getting packs from east europe.

    it does happen

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    30 days does seem a little long>>> they should be able to give you some info..

  12. #12
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    probably a safe bet to clean up. I've ordered from china in 2 days.

  13. #13
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well nothing should take 30days. Unless it's coming from the moon...
    i know who he ordered from and the site says orders could take up to 30 days with reg mail.

  14. #14
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well nothing should take 30days. Unless it's coming from the moon...
    Actually if they send it via seamail, cheapest rate, it would take that long.

  15. #15
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Well, just got it today. Wa 30 days exactly (including weekends).

    So yes, it CAN take 30 days. Btw, I made a mistake...it came from romania, not thailand.

  16. #16
    the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Location
    up an ass
    Posts
    15,715
    Btw, this is coming from Thailand.
    says it all bro, ive lived in thailand for many years before, if its not at ur place in 2 weeks ish, then i would start to be concerned 3 weeks plus and i doubt very much its coming, so thats 99% chance its been snagged and 1% chance its lost in mail.

    And i know very well about sending packs frm thailand, controlled delivery is very possible depending on how much is in your pack, so as has been said, clear house, be careful, tell your bro to clear house if ur sending it to someone

    peace

  17. #17
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well nothing should take 30days. Unless it's coming from the moon...
    LMAO!!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Where is it being shipped too? Since Pres. Bush passed the bann on All anabolic and prohormonal supplements and if your in the US, customs might be looking at things a little more carefully. This could be slowing things down but I would email or call the supplier and find out when it was shipped out. JMO

  19. #19
    jesse_james's Avatar
    jesse_james is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Well, just got it today. Wa 30 days exactly (including weekends).

    So yes, it CAN take 30 days. Btw, I made a mistake...it came from romania, not thailand.
    Ive just made an order from Romania, been waiting 2 weeks now, normally it takes 4/7 days to arrive, apparently theres a delay due to the cold weather. I hope my order comes through, does any one know how likely seizure is from Romania?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •