goodgear44 is offline New Member

Sus250 opinions!!!

What does everyone here think about sus250? Feel free to give your honest and open opinion...it would be appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodgear44
    What does everyone here think about sus250? Feel free to give your honest and open opinion...it would be appreciated.
    If ran correctly it's a great compound. ED or EOD injections.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    EOD was great for me. I am on Test E now and not getting the same results, not even close..

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think it's a compound created for marketing and nothing else. After blood levels are stable with the longer esters, the shorter esters are then pointless. You're better off jump starting with prop then keep going with enanthate or cyp. Sustanon just sounds "cool", "wow, a test blend, it must work better", sorry to disapoint, but it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    EOD was great for me. I am on Test E now and not getting the same results, not even close..
    That sucks bro.......... Enan always gives good results comparable to SUS and Cyp. You will need to run it a little longer to see results from the Enan then you do with SUS. SO if you're early on in the cycle give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think it's a compound created for marketing and nothing else. After blood levels are stable with the longer esters, the shorter esters are then pointless. You're better off jump starting with prop then keep going with enanthate or cyp. Sustanon just sounds "cool", "wow, a test blend, it must work better", sorry to disapoint, but it doesn't.
    I have gotten very nice gains from SUS with less bloat then Enan or Cyp...... no disapointments here and if ran correctly is in no way a pointless compound. JMO

BDTR is offline Retired
    What I mean by "pointless compound" is the fact that after the initial jump start from prop is not needed, there is no reason for a blend. Sustanon was devised only to market better, same with all the other blends you see out there. Tell me, by what mechanism do 30mg Testosterone propionate , 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate, and 100 mg Testosterone decanoate make sustanon better than a single test, or just mixing test prop with a longer ester? The only thing it does is give you a jump start but after that point, its a negative when going into PCT, because of the deconate ester which takes 3 weeks to clear out and start PCT. This means going into PCT on your third week with just 100mg of test, rather than just waiting two weeks with 500mg of test. Single ester tests are just easier in every sense of the word.

Sure you can gain on sustanon, but someone tell me WHY it's so great?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I have gotten very nice gains from SUS with less bloat then Enan or Cyp...... no disapointments here and if ran correctly is in no way a pointless compound. JMO

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i am with you on this btdr, i don't see any advantages that sus would have over single esters either, like you said i just jumpstart with prop. also. I remember when i first started doing gear everyone raved over sus., i mean i have used with great results, but have had the same results with single esters and the price was cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    What I mean by "pointless compound" is the fact that after the initial jump start from prop is not needed, there is no reason for a blend. Sustanon was devised only to market better, same with all the other blends you see out there. Tell me, by what mechanism do 30mg Testosterone propionate , 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate, and 100 mg Testosterone decanoate make sustanon better than a single test, or just mixing test prop with a longer ester? The only thing it does is give you a jump start but after that point, its a negative when going into PCT, because of the deconate ester which takes 3 weeks to clear out and start PCT. This means going into PCT on your third week with just 100mg of test, rather than just waiting two weeks with 500mg of test. Single ester tests are just easier in every sense of the word.

Sure you can gain on sustanon, but someone tell me WHY it's so great?
    One reason is I bloat less with SUS then I do the other compounds (besides Prop) and that's a big plus for me because in week 8 or so of my cycle I ballon up for a few weeks to the point where I can walk up steps with out being winded........... and this does effect my workouts. And yes, my diet is 99% clean and I always do at least 5 days of cardio no matter if on a cycle or not. So for bulking cycles this is a beter choice for me because of that reason.

Now for going into PCT I run Prop at the end before going into PCT when using a long acting estered compound so that I'm not coasting on fumes before PCT starts.

I see your point but if the $$$$ is right for me SUS is the way to go when running a bulker....... Like I said it's JMO and it's not the only one either because everyone's body reacts different.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-11-2005 at 03:40 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The reason for less bloat with sustanon is simply because more of the blend is derived from phenylprop and prop, mixing in deconate etc.. is pointless when you could just get the same from prop/enanthate . As far as PCT is concerned, then you're fine if you run prop towards the end with it. If the price is right, its fine, I'm just saying its far from the best compound out there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    One reason is I bloat less with SUS then I do the other compounds (besides Prop) and that's a big plus for me because in week 8 or so of my cycle I ballon up for a few weeks to the point where I can walk up steps with out being winded........... and this does effect my workouts. And yes, my diet is 99% clean and I always do at least 5 days of cardio no matter if on a cycle or not. So for bulking cycles this is a beter choice for me because of that reason.

Now for going into PCT I run Prop at the end before going into PCT when using a long acting estered compound so that I'm not coasting on fumes before PCT starts.

I see your point but if the $$$$ is right for me SUS is the way to go when running a bulker....... Like I said it's JMO and it's not the only one either because everyone's body reacts different.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I rank it below cyp and enan, but if it's all I had I wouldn't hesitate to take it.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't stand it and will never run it again. Test E or Cyp are far better.

D

Vegas67 is offline Member
    With Sus you get pretty beat up injecting oil based EOD or more....kind of the worst of all worlds. But if its all you got cowboy up.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i've never ran sus b4 and i dont plan on running it unless it was the only thing avaliable at the time. i'd stick with a single ester and if u want to jump start get some prop or maybe even dbol .

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Sustanon is the MOST pointless AAS out there IMO. Even if you shoot EOD that is only 120mg of prop/wk??? I never saw the point of doing sustanon when you can either do a short acting ester or long acting ester by itself? Just doesn't make sense.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thats my opinion as well.

Thread Information