Spider is offline New Member

Please Help Me Out

1. Is it alright to put 1ml of Test and 1ml of Equipoise in the same syringe in order to minimize the number of injections I have to perform? How about Fina and Masteron together?

2. What is the consensus on the different mexican vet gear. Does anyone think that QV is better than Animal Power and so forth? The reason I ask is because all the different mexican gear fluctuates in price for the same amount and strength.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    1. yes it is ok to mix
    2. as far as mex gear goes I have only used qv, and I like it.
    home brew is always a good option. that is what I prefer

Thanks

Swellin Guest
    You can mix any of the gear that is intended for IM injections in the same syringe...even water based and oil based stuff. So go right ahead.

QV is the household name in mex gear. It is the most trusted brand of mex gear in the game.

You mentioned tren and masteron . Don't take this as a knock, because it most certainly is not; however, if you don't have enough experience to know that you can mix gear in a syringe...you don't have enough experience to be thinking about tren.

You are talking about four different compounds here, and at this stage in the game.....you certainly don't have any need for that many.

How about posting your proposed cycle along with your age/ht/wt/bf%/years training.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    You can mix any of the gear that is intended for IM injections in the same syringe...even water based and oil based stuff. So go right ahead.

QV is the household name in mex gear. It is the most trusted brand of mex gear in the game.

You mentioned tren and masteron . Don't take this as a knock, because it most certainly is not; however, if you don't have enough experience to know that you can mix gear in a syringe...you don't have enough experience to be thinking about tren.

You are talking about four different compounds here, and at this stage in the game.....you certainly don't have any need for that many.

How about posting your proposed cycle along with your age/ht/wt/bf%/years training.
    Exactly no need for too many compunds when you don't even know that you can mix them. You need to do some serius research before you go messing around with hormones.

Ok, here is my stats.
    26 Years old
    5'11
    204lbs
    14.5% bodyfat

Been lifting for 5 years
    Did an Equipoise /Winstrol cycle in the past
    Did 6 weeks just tren in the past.

What I want to do is this: I will be going on vacation at the end of June. I would like to put on a good amount of muscle mass and be lean by the time I go on vacation.
    I was thinking (and I know I am probably wrong) about this
    Weeks 1-15 Test E and Equipoise
    Weeks 10-15 Masteron and Fina
    After week 10 cutting calories and carbs to cut up.

Alright everybody lay into me about how wrong I am. No seriously, I need the advice.

Swellin Guest
    Hoenstly bro, I wouldn't count those first two as cycles because of what you ran. However, I am sure you know all about that now...so I'm not beating a dead horse.

If you feel inclined to do things this way, I would say there is absolutely no need to run masteron . Your BF% will be too high to show any appreciable benefit from it. If you bulk, your bf will not decrease. Then when you start cutting, you are talking about masteron. Most folks feel that you need to be in the single digits in bf to really benefit from it. Since I haven't seen single digit bf in 10 years, I have not used it. The tren should be ample for you. However, you need to run test past your tren...for the sake of your recovery. You might switch off to prop when you add tren (since you will be injecting ED or EOD anyway. Then you can run the prop 3 weeks after you stop the eq and just cruise into pct.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up good advice

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Hoenstly bro, I wouldn't count those first two as cycles because of what you ran. However, I am sure you know all about that now...so I'm not beating a dead horse.

If you feel inclined to do things this way, I would say there is absolutely no need to run masteron. Your BF% will be too high to show any appreciable benefit from it. If you bulk, your bf will not decrease. Then when you start cutting, you are talking about masteron. Most folks feel that you need to be in the single digits in bf to really benefit from it. Since I haven't seen single digit bf in 10 years, I have not used it. The tren should be ample for you. However, you need to run test past your tren...for the sake of your recovery. You might switch off to prop when you add tren (since you will be injecting ED or EOD anyway. Then you can run the prop 3 weeks after you stop the eq and just cruise into pct.

I'm a newcomer as well, and so far i have learned you need to use test E or Cyp, during your mass cycle and then cut it at the end I'm so glad i found this place. GREAT POST MAN

Thread Information