My name is NEO is offline New Member

Tren Acetate or Enanthate??

hey guys, i was thinkin about taking some tren but i was wondering which one was better and why???

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you don't mind ED or EOD injections tren acetate is fine, if you don't like to inject as often go with tren e. 2 times a wk.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    From personaly experiences, I think that I get better gains off of Tren -E. Could just be in my head though. Plus, im not fond of injecting ED.

The only difference is the ester which means the frequency of injections.

n

which one has the most injections?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    maybe a little more info that that question would help people answer....

your experience? what you plan to use it with? what are your goals? whats your body status? its like a can of worms, you cant give advice without knowing those things

peace

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i told you in my first post tren a

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Shorter esters will give you much higher blood hormone concentrations than the longer esters.

Shorter esters will give you much higher blood hormone concentrations than the longer esters.
    its not much higher bro, but its true, you will need a little more enanthate than acetate to achieve the same level of trenbolene in your system

peace

k

alright thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    its not much higher bro, but its true, you will need a little more enanthate than acetate to achieve the same level of trenbolene in your system

peace
    I donno man. Take a look at hookers deca profile or my NPP profile. A 100mg shot of NPP gave WAY higher hormone concentrations than ND.

when i talk, just sharing my experience bro, as for the amounts, i really dont know exact figures, i just know you need a little more of the longer esters to get the same hormone concentration levels, i just dont beleive its a huge amount more,,,,however im not an authority, i will take a read when i get a chance, thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Sice the half life is shorted with short esters, your level will go up quicker. But if you're use the same amount the long ester will give you higher blood concnetrastions, because the hormone builds up so consentrations will be higher. Remember what you shoot with a shorst ester is out of the system in about 2 days with acetate, so you may be getting more hormone per 100mg with a short ester, but it leaving the system fatser too. With a long ester it stays in the system longer 15-16 days with enan.

With acetate you first injection is gone by day 2 or 3 at the most, so in 1 or so weeks you basiclly have reached peak levels, so you have about 4-5 days worth of hormone in the system. With enan you peak at about week 4 or 5, but you have about 2-3 weeks of hormone in the system and remember we're running them at equal doses. So for higher peak levels a long ester is better

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by My name is NEO
    hey guys, i was thinkin about taking some tren but i was wondering which one was better and why???
    It sounds like your first go with Tren so IMO Tren A would be smarter because you do not know how you will react to the compound and if you have major sides you can discontinue it and it would be out of your system within 3 days or so............. Tren E xould take up to 2 weeks........ It's JMO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Sice the half life is shorted with short esters, your level will go up quicker. But if you're use the same amount the long ester will give you higher blood concnetrastions, because the hormone builds up so consentrations will be higher. Remember what you shoot with a shorst ester is out of the system in about 2 days with acetate, so you may be getting more hormone per 100mg with a short ester, but it leaving the system fatser too. With a long ester it stays in the system longer 15-16 days with enan.

With acetate you first injection is gone by day 2 or 3 at the most, so in 1 or so weeks you basiclly have reached peak levels, so you have about 4-5 days worth of hormone in the system. With enan you peak at about week 4 or 5, but you have about 2-3 weeks of hormone in the system and remember we're running them at equal doses. So for higher peak levels a long ester is better

JohnnyB
    I think Hooker debunked this.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Gotta agree with JohnnyB, good info.

In the Minto study on nandrolone *, a single 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone phenylpropionate caused a peak plasma concentration of roughly double (!)that of the 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone decanoate. This level remained elevated for almost a week, too. By week two, even though the nandrolone decanoate ester demonstrated a much higher plasma level than the nandrolone phenylpropionate level, the net amount of both was easily too to be ineffective.

If you are injecting Tren Acetate ED or EOD, I don't think your weekly or 2x a week injects of Tren Enanthenate will ever get your blood levels to those attained by Tren A...certainly not if you inject the same amount of both, in terms of total mgs/week.

The charts for the Minto study on Nandrolone can be found in my Deca Profile.

*http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/content/full/281/1/93

Thread Information