Thread: Advice Needed

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Advice Needed

What's up guys I just introduced my self in the other section of the forum. I've been reading on this forum for over a year though just never signed up, but I know all the rules and etc. I am 23 years old , 204 pounds, 5'11, with around 15% BF.

I hadn't worked out for more than a year and just got back into the gym today for the first time and man do I feel like **** now. I have never cycled before and I think I might have found a legitimate person at my gym to get everything from (we'll see how that goes).

Now my question is I want to get up to around 220-225 and most of the gain being lean mass. I want to achieve this by May 15 (3 months). From then on I want to start my shredding process from May 15 to June 15 (a good 8 weeks, maybe more if needed).

I want to know what Steroids do you guys think is needed in all. I was thinking Testosterone Enthanate at 500 mg for sure, but other than that I don't know really what else to stack it with for my size, time, and so on. I have a total of 5 months for my bulking and then shredding process so the time on/time off aspect will also play a role. So I really need input from you veterans.

Also my mind/muscle connection along with my genetics has always been outstanding so in about a month I will be back to where I was last year (around 17.5 inch arms to get an idea). And if you guys think I still don't need to cycle, your input is also appreciated but I'm pretty much going to go ahead with some type of cycle, if anything just to get me motivated and feeling good. So can you guys help me out on what I should cycle.
    Last edited by Beefkake31; 02-16-2005 at 03:26 AM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    If you're just getting back in the gym, leave the sauce alone.........

Seriously, diet and training will do wonders..... and as you get back into the gym, it will allow your joints etc. to grow stronger, for when you choose to cycle properly....

You could do alot naturally bro, I advise you give that a whirl first..... there are lots of forums dealing with Diet, Training, Supplements etc... take a gander... especially the stickies in the diet forum...

BDTR is offline Retired
    When coming back to the gym after a long lay off, it would be wise to not use steroids until you're back to atleast where you were before. The reason being is this, when you jump back on right away your muscle strength increases very fast, too fast for your body to handle after not working out sometime. You could face some serious tendon injury as well as muscle tears. Get back into the swing of things, then consider some sauce.. but not right away.

You sound like you have everything well planned out bro.

As for your cycle, (when you're ready) you may not even have to add anything to the test. If everything is in check suchas diet, training, rest, etc. you'll easily gain 20-25 pounds.

Your other option may be to run an oral like dbol to jumpstart the cycle and you'll pack on poundage quickly.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    forget it, u will make good gains naturally. u just started again, your joints and tendons won t support the fast increase of weight u can lift. seriously, don t do it!

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    I have never cycled before and I think I might have found a legitimate person at my gym to get everything from (we'll see how that goes).
    I'd be extremely wary of a gym source that you found on your first day at a gym, but I guess it depends on circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    I'd be extremely wary of a gym source that you found on your first day at a gym, but I guess it depends on circumstances.
    I know him from my friend and used to see him at the gym before also.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    You sound like you have everything well planned out bro.

As for your cycle, (when you're ready) you may not even have to add anything to the test. If everything is in check suchas diet, training, rest, etc. you'll easily gain 20-25 pounds.

Your other option may be to run an oral like dbol to jumpstart the cycle and you'll pack on poundage quickly.
    Ya I was thinking about that Slug, I was thinking 30 mg of dbol to jumpstart for the first 4 weeks before the Test kicks in.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Ya I was thinking about that Slug, I was thinking 30 mg of dbol to jumpstart for the first 4 weeks before the Test kicks in.
    Seriously bro, you've been given some advice from people with alot of experience.... it would be in your benefit to abstain from AAS just yet...

If you choose to ignore that, at least be safe, eat right, and do proper PCT...

That would be good, but get a training routine goin' for a couple months to get back in check before you do the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    When coming back to the gym after a long lay off, it would be wise to not use steroids until you're back to atleast where you were before. The reason being is this, when you jump back on right away your muscle strength increases very fast, too fast for your body to handle after not working out sometime. You could face some serious tendon injury as well as muscle tears. Get back into the swing of things, then consider some sauce.. but not right away.
    I know for sure I'm not going to use it now. But I know for a fact by 6 weeks I will be back to where I was. this is about my 7th comeback lol, and everytime by the 5th or 6th week my strength and size have come back fully to where they were. I have a good mind/muscle connection along with fairly well genetics.

So yes Bdtr I am not going to take it right now in about 2 months when I'm in full swing. And I know for sure I will get to 220 by then. But after that I will have 3 months left and I want to get shredded and big by summer (around June 15).

So again, not for now but when I do start I wanted to see what I should use from your opinions.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Once you're back to where you want to be, a basic testosterone only cycle will do wonders.

Weeks 1-10 500mg of testosterone enanthate /week split into two shots
    weeks 1-10 10mg of nolvadex (can be purchased from our sponsers on the top of the page) daily
    two weeks after your last shot start PCT. Go read Pheedno's PCT thread in our PCT forum, it should be a sticky.

Once you're back to where you want to be, a basic testosterone only cycle will do wonders.

Weeks 1-10 500mg of testosterone enanthate /week split into two shots
    weeks 1-10 10mg of nolvadex (can be purchased from our sponsers on the top of the page) daily
    two weeks after your last shot start PCT. Go read Pheedno's PCT thread in our PCT forum, it should be a sticky.
    Thanks for the info, I will almost surely do the 500 mg enthanate. I was thinking what your thoughts were on a tren cycle for a base. Only reason I say this is because I've heard Enthanate and Tren are the top 2 favorites. But my friend just came off of a cycle with Tren and he told me Tren made him feel great mood wise. But others have also said it has given them anxiety and etc. I already have anxiety and have had episodes with depression before so I don't know what you think about that. I thought if the Tren will also make me have a sense of well being then I should start with that as a base maybe rather than the Enthanate.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd use the Testosterone as a base 100%, as for the tren and well being... not at all. I'm actually fairly miserable while on tren, grumpy all the time and have bad bouts with insomnia. Stick with test only for your first cycle, more than one compound isn't needed. Good luck!

Thanks for the info, I will almost surely do the 500 mg enthanate. I was thinking what your thoughts were on a tren cycle for a base. Only reason I say this is because I've heard Enthanate and Tren are the top 2 favorites. But my friend just came off of a cycle with Tren and he told me Tren made him feel great mood wise. But others have also said it has given them anxiety and etc. I already have anxiety and have had episodes with depression before so I don't know what you think about that. I thought if the Tren will also make me have a sense of well being then I should start with that as a base maybe rather than the Enthanate.

I'd use the Testosterone as a base 100%, as for the tren and well being... not at all. I'm actually fairly miserable while on tren, grumpy all the time and have bad bouts with insomnia. Stick with test only for your first cycle, more than one compound isn't needed. Good luck!
    Hey Bd one more thing. I respect your opinions as you know far more than I do but I always seem to do things to more of an extreme level, I know it's bad but it's my personality I guess. I was wondering if I do throw in the 30 mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks wouldnt that help even more? I see more size and strength gains from this method so I was wondering why you don't think I should add the dbol with this cycle? I know I have virgin receptors and the 500 mg of test will do wonders but wouldn't throwing in the dbol help even more so? I mean I am not going too extreme here just a basic test/dbol. So basically I just wanted to see why you think only Test is better, just for my knowledge so it won't bother me tonight .

BDTR is offline Retired
    I advocate one compound for the first cycle because you have no idea how the body will react. If you do have side effects using more than one steroid , you won't know which is the culprit, therefore you wont know what to use and not to use in the future. Gains from dbol are almost all water so the end result really won't be all that different. My honest opinion is just stick to the test, and you'll be more than happy.. I've been doing this a long time.

I advocate one compound for the first cycle because you have no idea how the body will react. If you do have side effects using more than one steroid, you won't know which is the culprit, therefore you wont know what to use and not to use in the future. Gains from dbol are almost all water so the end result really won't be all that different. My honest opinion is just stick to the test, and you'll be more than happy.. I've been doing this a long time.
    Thanks for the good advice bd, I also forgot to mention I have done dbol before but it was only for 2 weeks at 25 mg and I saw a good 7-8 pound increase in weight (mostly water) and great strength. I'll post about my cycle when I'm getting ready to do it in about 2 months.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Make sure to keep us updated, and good luck! Remember, any problems or questions, feel free to post them up.

Thread Information