Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    guns626 is offline Associate Member
    When did they banned MGL and why? Just wondering.

Served is offline Associate Member
    mgl just got got

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it was a mistake, its cool, i will leave it up for now as we are still clearing up this situation

peace

I banned him. Now he's not. My mistake.

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    When do we count MGL as a scammer. I still have a 1200 order waiting to receive. Been told several times that it has been shipped, is going to be shipped, then oh I lost the addy....blah blah blah. I am saying that the mods of this board and others need to consider making it official "scammer" or set a definitive day that he would get the TITLE

$1200 Gone can you say pissed!!!!!

I feel you, bro. I went through the same thing with MGL. It took 3 months but I finally recieved. I hope the same becomes of your situation. I do agree with you, he should be labeled a scammer. Coming on here and saying you are going to make everything alright is not the same as making everything alright. He has had ample time to fix this and has continualy came up with excuse after excuse. Then drop off the planet for three weeks and come back with a refreshed set of promises. A date should be set that all members are aware of, if all is not kosher by this date, he should get what he deserves. My .02.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    When do we count MGL as a scammer. I still have a 1200 order waiting to receive. Been told several times that it has been shipped, is going to be shipped, then oh I lost the addy....blah blah blah. I am saying that the mods of this board and others need to consider making it official "scammer" or set a definitive day that he would get the TITLE

$1200 Gone can you say pissed!!!!!
    r u still in contact with mgl? id pm toj and inform him of any new developments including that fact that you are yet to receive your pack, these problems should have been resolved by now on mgls part.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to keep this thread active. Myself and MGL came to an agreement about 11 days ago and he told me that he would resolve our issue in about 2 weeks. The time is coming up quickly and I am hoping he comes thru. Just wanted to keep everyone concerned updated. I will post again when the issue is either resolved or unresolved

Good to hear from you Bigcutt! I have not seen you around in a while.

kafabe is offline Junior Member

came through

He came through with my order, I have been using it for 5 weeks now and the quality is great, the best i have taken in awhile, I have gained close to 14 pounds in just 5 weeks. Now I am scared to make another order, but really like his quality. I figured after the last ordeal he would be quick. Keep this going so we know what is going on. I would love to keep using him, but I am not going to if i have to wait more than 7 or 10 days to get it, there are to many other sources that get you the gear in 2 or 3 days consistently. I hope he gets his stock up and has on hand gear, I hope everyone gets what they have coming, I know how you feel wondering whether or not you got scammed, but he did come through for my, so give it time, I think he will make things right, It still does not take away the fact of having to wait, no one should ever have to wait, you should send your money, and the same day your gear should be sent, just my opinion.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I haven't had any problems with getting MGL products in a timely manner. I have only ordered MGL like 3 times, but I've always gotten it on time. I did have to wait for some winny, but it wasn't a big deal since I was running it at the end of my cycle anyway and I had over a month before I started it. But it came in time and my source gave me some stuff for free for having to wait.

And the quality has been top notch. I can't say enough good things about MGL. I hope it stays that way too.

just my $0.02

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    has anyone heard anything from mgl in the past week? I have been trying to get a hold of him to talk about the second part of my order and he hasn't sent any e-mails back in like a week. If anyone knows anything just let me know. todays date is 3-8-05 my the way. no emails in the past week.

bullram is offline Member
    have you informed the mods in this thread about your situation?, if not you should do so.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    has anyone heard anything from mgl in the past week? I have been trying to get a hold of him to talk about the second part of my order and he hasn't sent any e-mails back in like a week. If anyone knows anything just let me know. todays date is 3-8-05 my the way. no emails in the past week.
    Now thats just rediculous.Making good or not, he should keep in contact.Will this s**t ever die? What a bunch of bs.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-08-2005 at 03:35 PM.

My issue is still unresolved. I e-mailed him twice this past week with no reply. He has a remarkable way of giving people hope and then destroying it. I will give it till the end of the week and then I sense problems arising.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    bump

I have been emailing and he still owes me a nice chunk. Funny thing is I emailed him thru my cyber-rights acct and something is messed up it only sends a message saying "undefined" anyway he responded to that telling me that it said undefined yet when I emailed him from a diff acct. no response. I will be very surprised if he actually makes good.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hi, im in communication with mgl, asked him to comment here

peace

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgl
    i would love to if i had it i lost alot of money from the other **** so i sent in a lot for the powders in order to get everyones stuff. i am going to send the guy in question 10 free test e so he can make his money back and have all his order for free.

I dont order from you nor do i know how much you charge but it cracks me up when you say how you lost $$$$$$. Anyone who knows anything knows that that $1200.00 order ol boy is out dosent cost you anything over $$100.00 to make @ most. I can go order 100 worth of powder and turn it around and make 2 grand. You could get scammed 10 times over from your powder source and STILL profit off a $1200.00 order. If your whole operation goes down because you got scammed ONE time from your powder source(which i highly doubt anyone believes) then you need to quit burning your profits for heat and quit wiping your ass w/ $100.00 bills; cause that's the only way you would be in the red on this kind of business venture.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason

peace

Thank You Good to hear. You would think that he would communicate with those who are waiting. (including myself)

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    BumP.... **** scammers

Hey Jason Please Ask Him Why He Won't Communicate With Me. He Knows Who I Am When I Write From My Cyber-rights Account. He Was Supposed To Send The Order Last Friday And It Was Supposed To Get To My House On Tuesday. I Haven't Been Able To Get Him To Mail Me Back And Let Me Know Anything. I Need The Rest Of The Order Before I Run Out Of What I Have. I Hope He Is Ok And Can Still Fix Everyones Order. Tell Him To Please Write Me Back.

Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    Hey Jason Please Ask Him Why He Won't Communicate With Me. He Knows Who I Am When I Write From My Cyber-rights Account. He Was Supposed To Send The Order Last Friday And It Was Supposed To Get To My House On Tuesday. I Haven't Been Able To Get Him To Mail Me Back And Let Me Know Anything. I Need The Rest Of The Order Before I Run Out Of What I Have. I Hope He Is Ok And Can Still Fix Everyones Order. Tell Him To Please Write Me Back.

Good luck dude's been AWOL on me too!!

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    This needs a BIG bump

I have got all my products from him, I have talked to him through email this week about ordering another order and he sent me list of what he had ready to go. But I have recently gotten hooked up with the best lab ever, turn around time was three days, the best packing I have ever seen, the best customer service ever, so i would never mess with mgl again, the new source is the way a lab should be done, I know I can not post the sources name, but I wish I could let everyone know how great this lab is, there is no excuse for the way mgl is acting, and there is no way he lost any money it was bull crap, the reason I finally recieved my order from mgl, was because I happened to know some people that knew him and he knew that, so he got me mine in a hurry. just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    I have got all my products from him, I have talked to him through email this week about ordering another order and he sent me list of what he had ready to go. But I have recently gotten hooked up with the best lab ever, turn around time was three days, the best packing I have ever seen, the best customer service ever, so i would never mess with mgl again, the new source is the way a lab should be done, I know I can not post the sources name, but I wish I could let everyone know how great this lab is, there is no excuse for the way mgl is acting, and there is no way he lost any money it was bull crap, the reason I finally recieved my order from mgl, was because I happened to know some people that knew him and he knew that, so he got me mine in a hurry. just my 2 cents
    There is no way he should be taking orders untill he makes good on the outstanding ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    There is no way he should be taking orders untill he makes good on the outstanding ones.

It's called greed. He is trying to take whatever he can before the ship sinks for good.

EXACTLY!! i am about to send an email now. This pisses me off so bad. He told me in the last email that he had made good on all orders. I may have some important info, that will either get him on the ball or get him in big trouble. Will give it one more week, then action will be taken, I really do have good info to take care of this matter, I never did, because he made mine right, and said he would make everyones right, I even sent him my buddies from this forum that was waiting, and he made theirs right, Let me know how it goes.

EXACTLY!! i am about to send an email now. This pisses me off so bad. He told me in the last email that he had made good on all orders. I may have some important info, that will either get him on the ball or get him in big trouble. Will give it one more week, then action will be taken, I really do have good info to take care of this matter, I never did, because he made mine right, and said he would make everyones right, I even sent him my buddies from this forum that was waiting, and he made theirs right, Let me know how it goes.
    Thanks ....Im sure the bros who are waiting appreciate your help.

He was supposed to make things right with me this week which has now turned into next week. Your info may be very helpfull in keeping this guy straight. I am beggining to wonder if he will ever make things right. I am not going to take the run around much longer though.

Hope your info is good enough to work. I was understanding at first but now my grace has run out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason

peace
    any news from this guy O.J.

I spoke with him this morning, and he says he just finished making a quality batch of gear and was going to make sure he takes care of everyones order that has not recieved yet. Give it a week or so, if it never comes through, we will take action, and I will open post my info. This doea not make since, I do not know why a scammer would even waste time making good gear. I did a cycle of his stuff once, the test, deca and d-bol and gained 18 lbs of hard muscle all on his gear. This just does not make since. The only way a lab should be run is : they should not accept money unless they have the gear on hand and ready to go. My other source, that is the best in the world, you have your gear in 3 days after sending the money every time no questions asked. That is how it should be, that is why I will never order form anyone except my new source which is the best ug lab out right now.

i am still waiting for my package to arrive. he has not responded to any of my email in the past couple of days. he said his e mail account was messed up and would not let him send any letters. if I don't get my package then I will open post all of the emails I have and post all of the info I know here. I hope he comes through. if he sets things straight I will order from him in the future again. I had to stop my cycle cause I ran out. he sent less then half the order so I started the cycle I had planned out. I thought I would get the rest of the order in time to finish the cycle without any interruption. hell that was almost 6 weeks between start and when I needed the rest of the cycle. I will post again for an update in a week and let you guys know if I heard from him or not.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=jo150]I hope he comes through. if he sets things straight I will order from him in the future again. QUOTE]

Fool me once, shame on me
    Fool me twice, WTF r u thinking?

Any one heard anything new? Issues still not resolved. Keep this at the top

I have to give you guys credit,you are alot more patient than I would be.This has gone on for too long now.In TOJ's last post in this thread,he said that he asked mgl to comment here and yet he has not.I hope Im wrong,but it seems to me that he is a scammer.(I.E. still taking orders when orders still have been unresolved,not returning emails,not returning to this thread,ect.) How can he keep in contact with kafabe and nobody else? kafabe, I hope you do these guys a favor and let mgl know that they are not happy and want their s**t.I hate to speak for others,but I think this has gone on for long enough.Just a view from an outsider looking in.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-19-2005 at 08:24 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    guys its over, i hate to say this but you are not going to get aney gear or your money back.

better luck next time

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    I have to give you guys credit,you are alot more patient than I would be.This has gone on for too long now.In TOJ's last post in this thread,he said that he asked mgl to comment here and yet he has not.I hope Im wrong,but it seems to me that he is a scammer.(I.E. still taking orders when orders still have been unresolved,not returning emails,not returning to this thread,ect.) How can he keep in contact with kafabe and nobody else? kafabe, I hope you do these guys a favor and let mgl know that they are not happy and want their s**t.I hate to speak for others,but I think this has gone on for long enough.Just a view from an outsider looking in.

Edited by me(getnjacked). Kafabe sorry for the insult. You're right it was out of line. again sorry
    Last edited by getnjacked; 03-22-2005 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    TOJ should then post him as a scammer in the scammer forum so that nobody else will be foolish enoughto order from him. What's up with Kafabe being in "contact" but noone else is?? Sounds like a "jackman" thing

I agree...I am tired of waiting. With the money he took from both of us to buy his powders he should have made that back 100 fold by now. Something needs to be done soon on his part or **** could get nasty.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information