Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Let's keep this on track... Why worry about what this guy is saying...
    deal with the facts and BTW I got your PM, if that was any kind of
    threat you might not want to make it again...

Quote Originally Posted by mgl
    i wish i could be you....

mgl
    mgl is offline New Member
    please post what i sent you and see if anyone else sees that as any threat...... i dont see how i just read it again. actually hold on ill post it..

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Let's keep this on track... Why worry about what this guy is saying...
    deal with the facts and BTW I got your PM, if that was any kind of
    threat you might not want to make it again...

mgl
    what is this guys email addy and what email addy has he been sending to *********************** (all the emails)let me know so i can fix this im not playing ****ing games. thank you

not playing games referering to his post saying stop playing them. if this is a threat in anyway my appologies i dont see it.

mgl
    ok back on track everyone will get there orders before tues.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

And who is to say that they are up to Par. (Quality products)???

mgl
    as i said on olm that i will give 100$ in gear for the lab tests that someone can get. as i said dont tell me before so it will not be biased. Thats the best i can do and thought it was a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    And who is to say that they are up to Par. (Quality products)???

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Props to jason and buff for looking out for all us bro's . Good luck i hope everyone comes out a winner .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I better quote this before it gets deleted. Also lac, m baroso, hooker thanks for sniffing this out. OJ and buff already got their props^

Props to every one that is in on this to keep everyone on AR safe... That is why this board is so great.. We all have great people looking out for us at all times..

GB

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    MGL, you could avoid all this by at least keeping in contact with people. You can not expect someone who has given you $920 dollars to not be pissed when you do not return, or no one has heard from you in a week! This is unrealistic. That is hard earned money. All you have to do is be honest about what is going on in. Tell them the reason for the delays, sh-t tell them something. You just can't dissapear for a week and think everything is going to be fine when you return.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    MGL, I have some of the your gear, why don't you send the $100 dollars to the lab and I will send the gear. This way I know it will be unbiased and we can see if the stuff you threw together to regain your name is gear at all.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    did you ever think maybe they just want their money back instead of the gear.......i know i would.

mgl
    i know bro i been busy and i appologies to everyone. as to your lab question i can do that if you would like but email me in a week i want to take care of the people who have not recieved first. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    MGL, you could avoid all this by at least keeping in contact with people. You can not expect someone who has given you $920 dollars to not be pissed when you do not return, or no one has heard from you in a week! This is unrealistic. That is hard earned money. All you have to do is be honest about what is going on in. Tell them the reason for the delays, sh-t tell them something. You just can't dissapear for a week and think everything is going to be fine when you return.

mgl
    i would love to if i had it i lost alot of money from the other **** so i sent in a lot for the powders in order to get everyones stuff. i am going to send the guy in question 10 free test e so he can make his money back and have all his order for free.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    did you ever think maybe they just want their money back instead of the gear.......i know i would.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I am the guy whos $950 you took on the 24th of jan the same day you dissapeared. I am the guy you mislead into believing you had the product in hand and ready to be sent but in reality you were preordering. I am the guy that does not want any of your product and just wants my money back. Just as fast as you took my money you can send it back. I am sure you made a hell of a lot more off product preordering that much **** than a measly $950. Why should I have to continuely contact you and update you with my info. Your the one running a buisness not me!!!!!! I tried to get a hold of you so many times while your e-mail was "down" that I had to buy a new keyboard! How can you even think of running a buisness when you can not even keep up with your clients. I will cut and paste this and send it to you so maybe then you may remember me.

mgl
    ygm check it

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    I am the guy whos $950 you took on the 24th of jan the same day you dissapeared. I am the guy you mislead into believing you had the product in hand and ready to be sent but in reality you were preordering. I am the guy that does not want any of your product and just wants my money back. Just as fast as you took my money you can send it back. I am sure you made a hell of a lot more off product preordering that much **** than a measly $950. Why should I have to continuely contact you and update you with my info. Your the one running a buisness not me!!!!!! I tried to get a hold of you so many times while your e-mail was "down" that I had to buy a new keyboard! How can you even think of running a buisness when you can not even keep up with your clients. I will cut and paste this and send it to you so maybe then you may remember me.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i know a few guys that have been scammed recently by mgl. what a shame when good guys go bad

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You do not have enough class or intellegents. Mental and social midget.
    meso, you didn't correctly spell intelligent......haha.....bump

mgl
    like who? please send in pm there emails and i will contact them

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i know a few guys that have been scammed recently by mgl. what a shame when good guys go bad

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    MGL I got your message, check yours.

mgl
    you can see in his posts how intelligent he really is

Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!

Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    HA HA HA... LOL

you can see in his posts how intelligent he really is
    Listen, jack*** you mental midget(and physical one too), take your stumpy ass and join the lolly pop brigade.

Listen, jack*** you mental midget(and physical one too), take your stumpy ass and join the lolly pop brigade.
    Owned!!!

MGL HAS POSTED ON OUTLAW MUSCLE AS OF 7:40am today that he is sorry and you must email him with what your missing if you got a partial order its coming

Off Track again boys...

This is about $$$ and Honor...

Not Jokes.... All kidding aside...

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    OUCH!!!!!

mgl
    got to love internet tough guys.

Off Track again boys...

This is about $$$ and Honor...

Not Jokes.... All kidding aside...

True Buff. But it is so easy...lol

MGL HAS POSTED ON OUTLAW MUSCLE AS OF 7:40am today that he is sorry and you must email him with what your missing if you got a partial order its coming
    You never know what your going to get. I would tell everyone to test.. JMO.. It is only a 100 bucks and you know what your putting in your body...

GB

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    Just think if MGL was a scammer then why wouldn't he have just stopped repsonding my now and we would have never heard of him again. I don't think he is a scammer. Let him try to fix it before you say that. Just get the gear tested and let us know the results.

mgl
    finally someone with half a brain. thank you. im done defending myself to people calling me "names" on the internet like great big meso with no pics of himself on here. dont talk unless you have some pics of your great body. good bye i got to get to work getting these out. as i said before i encourage you guys to test them as it will help me get back on track. My powder supplier even posted on olm how much i got from him and it would be dumb to send fakes! if i was to due that all orders would of been out a long time ago dont you think.......

Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    Just think if MGL was a scammer then why wouldn't he have just stopped repsonding my now and we would have never heard of him again. I don't think he is a scammer. Let him try to fix it before you say that. Just get the gear tested and let us know the results.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok im back now, after 20 mins reading and thinking, this is what i think, i want a couple more replies please

1 mgl, tell me when you are gonna clear up all orders by, a set date please, if you fail to fulfill it and havent let people know then we list you up
    2 obviously any members who are out money please make it clear here before i lock up the thread or pm mgl with the details

anything out of the ordinary then pm me, you cant really expect your money back so please dont moan about that, if you get what you originally bought, i would think yourselves very lucky. I dont agree with what has gone on, in fact i think its wrong, but the guy is trying his best to put it right, so the flaming stops here please lets keep the post to constructive posts to fixing the problem

peace

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    well said Jason, if MGL wants to maintain his reputation here (which i think hes trying to ). Then he will make it good for the peeps he did wrong. Messing with peeps money is worse than messing with there woman...

lets give mgl props for coming forward to take care of this and make things right with his customers we all know he could just screw everyone on their orders and theres nothing we could do about it. but that is not the case here he came foward and is taking care of it. lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    I dont agree with what has gone on, in fact i think its wrong, but the guy is trying his best to put it right, so the flaming stops here please lets keep the post to constructive posts to fixing the problem

peace
    Agreed.

mgl
    ok here is some set dates.

everyone who ordered will have at least most of there order to there door by next friday at most. My powder source has sent today so that i can not tell exactly how long it will take but i would say def by the following thurs. All who have outstanding orders please pm/email me them right away i believe there are only about 5 left as that is what is on my list unless some got lost when my emails were cleared. i am doing my best to make this right and i will i promise that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    ok im back now, after 20 mins reading and thinking, this is what i think, i want a couple more replies please

1 mgl, tell me when you are gonna clear up all orders by, a set date please, if you fail to fulfill it and havent let people know then we list you up
    2 obviously any members who are out money please make it clear here before i lock up the thread or pm mgl with the details

anything out of the ordinary then pm me, you cant really expect your money back so please dont moan about that, if you get what you originally bought, i would think yourselves very lucky. I dont agree with what has gone on, in fact i think its wrong, but the guy is trying his best to put it right, so the flaming stops here please lets keep the post to constructive posts to fixing the problem

peace

mgl
    thank you trust me it would be alot easier and ALOT less stressful to be like screw you guys thanks but thats not who i am.

lets give mgl props for coming forward to take care of this and make things right with his customers we all know he could just screw everyone on their orders and theres nothing we could do about it. but that is not the case here he came foward and is taking care of it. lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah OK... I differ on that one... I'll just beat someone's ass over $$$
    But personal **** I'd do something a little more extreme.. I'm out of
    this thread.. I said my peace... I'm just gald MGL decided to Step Up...
    Not an easy crowd to please, so I gotta at least give him props for that..
    Now he needs to come thru...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Messing with peeps money is worse than messing with there woman...

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    I think he will come through.

mgl
    And i will bro thank you.

Yeah OK... I differ on that one... I'll just beat someone's ass over $$$
    But personal **** I'd do something a little more extreme.. I'm out of
    this thread.. I said my peace... I'm just gald MGL decided to Step Up...
    Not an easy crowd to please, so I gotta at least give him props for that..
    Now he needs to come thru...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information