nate3422 is offline Member

How bad is it to drink on your cycle?

I know its bad guys dont get me wrong, but just how ba is it to drink while your on a cycle? i take milk thistle everyday and drink lots of water. im in college and play rugby and like to drink every now and then. I know a lot of you think its the worst thing in the world but i just wanted to get some more opinions. I have probably drank on every cycle i have done and still gotten good gains, what do you think would change if i hardly drank at all on the cycle i just started?

Your liver is a pretty important organ you know.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well it's not a good idea to, but its not the end of the world if you do. I know a few guys who drink heavily on cycle. Of course, I don't expect their livers to make it past 35. Personally, I don't touch alcohol when I'm on cycle. but i'm not much of a drinker anyway. I'd say if you can't abstain from alcohol for 8-12 weeks then probably you don't need to be juicing. It's a commitment, make the most of it. In a way you can kind of relate it to what ronnie says "everybody wanna be big, don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight"

as far as changes, nothing visible. But sometimes the most important changes you dont see, like holes going through your liver...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap man, i normally dont flame, but seriously, do a friggin search.

There have been AT LEAST 3 threads with this same topic in the past week alone.......

nate3422 is offline Member
    WELL MY BAD HED SORRY TO PISS YOU OFF WITH THIS THREAD!

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    drinking and dbol dont mix like drinking and driving unless of course youd like to sh*t out your liver...

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I love to drink as much as the next guy but its only 8-12 weeks man come on you can go with out drinking. I though it'd be impossible but after a couple weeks it get a lot easier. Another helpful thing is to not go out as much to stay away from temptation.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I always read comments from mods and vets about alcohol and gear. Well anyway last year doing a test and tren cycle, drank anyway, to keep this short in a few days found out where my kidneys where do to the pain. Must say will follow the advice. Well ok to be truthful won’t consume much while on

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    WELL MY BAD HED SORRY TO PISS YOU OFF WITH THIS THREAD!

Dude, im just sayin:

Steroids and Alcohol

drinking....

Steroids and Alcohol

m1t and alcohol?

Thats 4 quick threads in just the past 10 days.........

superchump is offline Junior Member
    i drink heavy along with orals too. not good but stop is easier said then done. id keep the diet as clean as possible to make up for it a little

Thread Information