Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Busted BY WIFE

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Any updates from this guy????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Any updates from this guy????
    I don't think he's coming back to this here, most that have posted have turned a serious situation into a joke. The Bro's asking for help and people want to make jokes, pretty sad statement about the Brotherhood or should I say "so called".

JohnnyB

macanudo is offline New Member
    hey everyone thanx for the advice. the good advice is much appreciated. but we ended up working things out. she looked up info on roids, i showed her this site, and etc. we now have a new truce, a truce we should have had from the get-go, but i;m going to continue on my cycle as planned and plan to do others in the future. Yeah thats what i told her..... i was being honest. and she loves me enough to stick w/ me even though i stick needles in my ass. but for those who are in my or my "OLD" situation, PLEASE do yourself a favor and sit down w/ur girl and let her know. if she loves u, shell stand by u, no matter what.....ahhhhh i sound like a puss but its f*****n true!

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macanudo
    whats up guys...JUst got busted by wife!!! I was getting my gear ready for injection and she woke up from her nap!!!!****. what do i do. she left the house and doest want to talk to me. I tried explaining to her that i only use legit gear and new needles, but she didnt even care. She thinks i could be hiding other **** from her. Need some advice.thanx
    glad everything worked out ok.

mm
    Last edited by millionmillionaires; 02-20-2005 at 07:45 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    hey everyone thanx for the advice. the good advice is much appreciated. but we ended up working things out. she looked up info on roids, i showed her this site, and etc. we now have a new truce, a truce we should have had from the get-go, but i;m going to continue on my cycle as planned and plan to do others in the future. Yeah thats what i told her..... i was being honest. and she loves me enough to stick w/ me even though i stick needles in my ass. but for those who are in my or my "OLD" situation, PLEASE do yourself a favor and sit down w/ur girl and let her know. if she loves u, shell stand by u, no matter what.....ahhhhh i sound like a puss but its f*****n true!
    good to see that thing are working out for you.

good luck

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    good to hear things didnt turn too bad. Good luck with your cycle

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    My wifes dad competed and juiced so shes been around it before. I told her when we got together that yes I juice ( or have juiced) and that I like it and will do it again. I also explained that for her own good I would not discuss where or how I get my juice nor should she tell anyone that I told her. That way if I ever got in triuble she could honestly say I have no idea. A very big problem I have with woman bitching about juice is the fact that they always pull the "its going to hurt you in the long run card".
    Now its alright for woman to have poison Botox injected in their face to hide wrinles or saline filled bags surgically implanted in there chest but god forbid a guy juice to get bigger and feel better about himself.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I couldnt imagine how nice it would be if my wife supported me with my AAS use. Its a literal "Pain in the ass" hiding and rushing injections, but Im honestly way to scared to sit down with her on this issue. Im glad for you, your life will get way better now that she supports you. gj

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i just got a lecture tonight from an ex whom im about to go back out with..... (longs tory don't ask)

anyways... she threw the "it'll hurt you int he long run" card at me..... and also the "How can any good come of injecting drugs that aren't supposed to be in your body" card.....

i don't think she'd "make me stop" per se.... she just wouldn't be happy of me using it....

glad to hear everything worked out for yah bro!

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

notus is offline Member
    I am glad it worked out for the better. The advice you gave doesnt make you a pussy it is actually very wise!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    i've tried to reason with her, she doesnt want to listen. I feel like i'm going to be forced to give up gear. which i know i wont ill just keep hiding it from her until she finds out again.
    Hahaha.. thats what I do and others whose wives wont let the husbands use gear. Well I suggest getting a fool proof hiding place, like under the insulation in attic or such and just dont do your doses with her home. You might have to give her $100 and send her on a shopping spree so you can get your doses done with no chance of getting caught.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-21-2005 at 03:29 PM.

Shaka is offline Junior Member
    Great news bro... Good to hear your wife is understanding...

Actually, you don't sound like a puss; you sound like a man that's finally handled his business accordingly. I've found for the most part that QUALITY women respect honesty, even if they don't agree with you completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm a big proponent of telling the truth BUT in this case I believe it depends on the woman and your relationship. We all know that once you open up that part of your life to anyone you open yourself up to possible problems down the road. It's a nice silver bullet with a divorce attorney during child custody battles.
    My brother used to let his wife take pictures of him "hitting a bong" (smoking pot out of a water pipe) all the time. Well he thought nothing of it then but when they divorced, the judge got a good chance to see ALL those photos of him smoking pot. The only thing that saved his ass in divorce was he was lucky enough to have pictures of HER doing cocaine!

Well it depends. Some women, its just NO IFS ANDS or BUTTS, you will NOT do steroids or we're through. If this is the case or you are not sure your marriage will last forever then its a bad bad mistake to let them know about the steroids.

Mine is against it even though a doctor recommended doctor supervised HRT. You better believe though from my experience, asking permission to do steroids from wife as about the same as asking permission to get hooked on heroin or crack cocaine. Expect the sh-t to hit the fan in a big way and never hear the end of it! In my case everytime I gain some muscle and make progress in the gym, now I hear, oh you are getting too big for me, I dont like big muscle brutes, I like small 150# guys.... If she didnt know you were assisting things along with steroids, she'd LOVE my progress and how my shoulders, traps and neck muscles are growing lately, but because she really knows I am still sneaking cycles in, all I do is hear about how bad I look as my muscles grow.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    My brother used to let his wife take pictures of him "hitting a bong" (smoking pot out of a water pipe) all the time. Well he thought nothing of it then but when they divorced, the judge got a good chance to see ALL those photos of him smoking pot. The only thing that saved his ass in divorce was he was lucky enough to have pictures of HER doing cocaine!

Well it depends. Some women, its just NO IFS ANDS or BUTTS, you will NOT do steroids or we're through. If this is the case or you are not sure your marriage will last forever then its a bad bad mistake to let them know about the steroids.

Mine is against it even though a doctor recommended doctor supervised HRT. You better believe though from my experience, asking permission to do steroids from wife as about the same as asking permission to get hooked on heroin or crack cocaine. Expect the sh-t to hit the fan in a big way and never hear the end of it! In my case everytime I gain some muscle and make progress in the gym, now I hear, oh you are getting too big for me, I dont like big muscle brutes, I like small 150# guys.... If she didnt know you were assisting things along with steroids, she'd LOVE my progress and how my shoulders, traps and neck muscles are growing lately, but because she really knows I am still sneaking cycles in, all I do is hear about how bad I look as my muscles grow.

reply to wife...

"Do ya really think so??? I wonder why i get noticed by the girls at the gym??? i must have some weird hair thing going... these shorts don't make my ass look big do they?? "
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

peump is offline Senior Member
    good to hear everything worked out for you macanudo.

honesty is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I couldnt imagine how nice it would be if my wife supported me with my AAS use. Its a literal "Pain in the ass" hiding and rushing injections, but Im honestly way to scared to sit down with her on this issue. Im glad for you, your life will get way better now that she supports you. gj
    You know your wife... if you are this scared, chances are you know her enough and she'll flip!!

One thing you can do is, suggest that a lot of guys are getting testsoterone replacement and it can be good for you, and you want to go to a doctor to see if you need testosterone replacement and try this stuff on for size. If she doesnt seem so much against it then good, you can probably gradually work your way into the subject or else on your PCT just before you start clomid go get checked and get a disasterously low testosterone level on the test, maybe then she would allow you?? Mine heard the word steroids when I tried this and she is still against it, thinking I went to a script doctor that writes scripts for anything so I dont know. In my case it would be better if I never brought up the subject ever.

To make it worst, we both know a couple where the man had his prostate or testicles operated on and removed or something so he has ZERO sex drive without testosterone replacement, he cannot make natural testosterone without doctor supervised TRT. Well she is fine and doesnt care what they do, but if it was ME, I wouldnt be allowed.

So your old lady brow beats you for doing something she don't like... So what? Part of being a man is dealing with consequences, not hiding from it.

And as far as her using it against you in a divorce. As long as you’re using it under prescription she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on... Unless you're doing something illegal, for me, there's never a reason for a man to act like a little kid hiding stuff from his parents, when it comes to dealing with your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka
    So your old lady brow beats you for doing something she don't like... So what? Part of being a man is dealing with consequences, not hiding from it.

And as far as her using it against you in a divorce. As long as you’re using it under prescription she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on... Unless you're doing something illegal, for me, there's never a reason for a man to act like a little kid hiding stuff from his parents, when it comes to dealing with your wife.
    I agree... well I filled a prescription once but actually its cheaper to get underground gear then prescription plus I can do 500 mg a week instead of 100 mg a week... I dont mind hiding but it does suck. I do feel like a 16 year old kid trying to sneak a bag of pot into my room... here I am 40th birthday coming around this year.

Oh did I mention my wife only has a problem with needles... pill form steroids are OK and she smokes lots of pot and drinks beer all the time. This is all I do except once in a while, if its sex night she wants me to smoke some pot with her first... I dont do it all the time, just only as a presex afrodesiac... so its like a mixed bag here...

I agree... well I filled a prescription once but actually its cheaper to get underground gear then prescription plus I can do 500 mg a week instead of 100 mg a week... I dont mind hiding but it does suck. I do feel like a 16 year old kid trying to sneak a bag of pot into my room... here I am 40th birthday coming around this year.

Oh did I mention my wife only has a problem with needles... pill form steroids are OK and she smokes lots of pot and drinks beer all the time. This is all I do except once in a while, if its sex night she wants me to smoke some pot with her first... I dont do it all the time, just only as a presex afrodesiac... so its like a mixed bag here...
    Yeah it’s definitely a perception issue bro...

Needles are identified with some harsh recreational drugs. So I think it gives her that impression when you use needles...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    shyt, my girl just injected 1ml of test E in me Sat night. I can reach far enough on my left side to do it myself.
    Sorry to here that guy,..you guys will get over it. how old are you. if over 30,.you can tell her there are plenty of guys over 30 that get it prescribed since their test levels get lower at that age,..try it. that will help a little,.the rest is just up to how much of a MACK you are...peace

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Dude NOWS your chance....Get rid of her!!!!

frogg is offline Associate Member
    women are just as evil as juice

ssg
    ssg is offline New Member
    whats up guys...JUst got busted by wife!!! I was getting my gear ready for injection and she woke up from her nap!!!!****. what do i do. she left the house and doest want to talk to me. I tried explaining to her that i only use legit gear and new needles, but she didnt even care. She thinks i could be hiding other **** from her. Need some advice.thanx
    not trying to be you parent but...

you dont state where you come from.

if steroids are illeagle in your country then you have broken the law and endangered your family (wife/children) and it is upto you what is more important. your wife has every right to be pissed of at you becuase you broke the law and are a criminal. think of a role reversal if your wife was using a drug which was not considered dangerous but was illeagle would you support your wife even though see could end up in jail?

personally if it was upto me and i lived in a country where steroids where illeagle and i had wife and children i would never ever think of using steroids or other drugs becuase i would never ever want to risk being thrown in jail and missing my children growing up and being with my wife.

on the other hand if you live in a country where steroids are okay then you should explain to your wife why you use them as in your motives and why you would like her to support you. the best thing would be to buy a book about how to use steroids safely becuase if she see's it in a book she will be more likly to belive that they are safe.

User Name is offline Junior Member
    tell her you have a girlfriend on the side. she'll forget alllllll about the roids

Bone the crap out of her. Nothing like blatant cliche masculine acts to woo a woman back to you.

woodspan is offline Junior Member
    My wife and I have been married for 5 years but have known each other for over 20. From the day we started dating I have never lied or hidden anything from her. A marriage is a "partnership" where respect and honesty are vital.

When I made the decision to use steroids I sat down with her and explained everything. I told her my cylcle, my goals, and any possible side effects or problems. I was upfront from day one. She already had a good idea as my nose was buried in this websight as well as others researching for months. I didn't hide that from her either.

She was great from the onset and has offered to shoot my glutes when I can't reach them. She trusts that I know what I am doing and I won't, under any circumstance, let steroids come before our relationship. Just this simple act makes it sooooooo much easier and stress free.

I realize not all sistuations are the same, but with women in general, honesty and truth willl be huge in their eyes and will benefit you both for years to come.

creepS is offline Banned
    thats nice to hear bro!
    good luck with your cycle!

creepS

ironaddict is offline Banned
    Dude Ive been married for 8 years.If a chick cant understand then find someone else maybe even one that will do your shots for you.Your life doesnt come to an end because a chick might leave you and if so drop the needles and cuddle up under her 24/7 you lovesick puppy!!Think about your actions and consequences before you do them!!

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    You know your wife... if you are this scared, chances are you know her enough and she'll flip!!

One thing you can do is, suggest that a lot of guys are getting testsoterone replacement and it can be good for you, and you want to go to a doctor to see if you need testosterone replacement and try this stuff on for size. If she doesnt seem so much against it then good, you can probably gradually work your way into the subject or else on your PCT just before you start clomid go get checked and get a disasterously low testosterone level on the test, maybe then she would allow you?? Mine heard the word steroids when I tried this and she is still against it, thinking I went to a script doctor that writes scripts for anything so I dont know. In my case it would be better if I never brought up the subject ever.

To make it worst, we both know a couple where the man had his prostate or testicles operated on and removed or something so he has ZERO sex drive without testosterone replacement, he cannot make natural testosterone without doctor supervised TRT. Well she is fine and doesnt care what they do, but if it was ME, I wouldnt be allowed.
    Thanks for the info. Im finishing up a winni only cycle. I wonder if it would be a good time to got get my test levels checked. My wife hates the word Steroid like your wife. Her ex used them and beat her up and then blew his brains out in her closet. This was the father of her child that Im now raising as my own. I know if I told her she would blame every arguement or dissagreement on my "steroid" use. I mentioned to her last month about my curiosity to use AAS and she about ripped my head off. It was more than curiosity but I just let her believe thats all there was to it. For some reason its good to know that someone else is in "my boat"

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I didn't read through every reply but besides being honest with her in the first place. I would tell her you were not feeling like having sex and your erections were not as hard for some reason. Tell her you heard this would help improve your libido and help you last longer. Even though its not true (I dont think) this will bring her in on something that you didn't want to tell her because you were "embarresed" about it. She will feel sorry for you and tell you that maybe you should see a doctor. IF you have to dude start crying and make it more realistic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information