Abolic250 is offline New Member

Prop & winny injections are killin me!!

Anyone know any secrets to make prop injections not kill u the next 3 days after injection ...not to mention i am taking winny 5 days a week and try not ot do the oral method soo i am always sore?? any suggestions

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Drink the winnie....I have done 2 cycles my injection and 2 with drinking and I see no drop in effectiveness. You may want to mix the prop with b12...but be carefull, the b12 looks like blood in the syringe. Rotate sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Drink the winnie....I have done 2 cycles my injection and 2 with drinking and I see no drop in effectiveness. You may want to mix the prop with b12...but be carefull, the b12 looks like blood in the syringe. Rotate sites.

WTF?

if i dont mix the prop with b12 is this normal how bad it hurts expecially when i taking 100mg everyday except for one so i get my 600mg a week...also i am adding deca with prop which seems to hurt more and soon i will be adding tren with my prop does anyone know if thats okay

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolic250
    if i dont mix the prop with b12 is this normal how bad it hurts expecially when i taking 100mg everyday except for one so i get my 600mg a week...also i am adding deca with prop which seems to hurt more and soon i will be adding tren with my prop does anyone know if thats okay
    what do you mean? u are shooting prop six days a week

Thats a pretty high dose of prop bro...I would have to say the pain is normal. Anything over 1 1/2 cc per site for me hurts for a couple of days....especially mex test. I have mixed prop with most everything. Dont know about tren .

im taking 600mg of test of week since it is prop i am shooting 100mg ed except for one day a week

i might go for 300 enanthate and 300 prop ..it might help with the prop pain

I would say that the immediate pain will stay the same by cutting the prop in half but it will go away alot faster.

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    I have found only 1 brand of winny that I can inject and not have 3 days of pain and swelling or a knot at the site. All others I drink, and still seem to get the same results as if I injected w/o 3 days of pain. The cause of pain is your body reacting to the mix you injected. It is normal for your body to fight foreign substances. It will encapsulate the foreign substance and try to fight it to protect you. Thats why your site may knot up, get a little red and warm to the touch.

well that i have had pain before but i put 100mg of prop and some deca in my quad and i literally have to full blown limp...to cut dosages i am def going to drink the winny (depot by the way) and cut that prop to 300 with 300 enanthate ...i feel like a freakin pin cushion....any u guys have pain where u cant even walk from prop...not to mention i have winny in my left bicep a stupid idea but i was trying not to use sites more then twice a week now my arm has to stay permentley bent lol

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Anyone know any secrets to make prop injections not kill u the next 3 days after injection ...not to mention i am taking winny 5 days a week and try not ot do the oral method soo i am always sore?? any suggestions
    i love hearin crap like this...you r on the two most painful and most frieqently injected roids on the market. try drinkin the winny and mixin the prop with some sterile oil or b12.

peump is offline Senior Member
    well that i have had pain before but i put 100mg of prop and some deca in my quad and i literally have to full blown limp...to cut dosages i am def going to drink the winny (depot by the way) and cut that prop to 300 with 300 enanthate...i feel like a freakin pin cushion....any u guys have pain where u cant even walk from prop...not to mention i have winny in my left bicep a stupid idea but i was trying not to use sites more then twice a week now my arm has to stay permentley bent lol
    i would just tough it out and stay with the prop. save the test-e for another time. it will take 4 weeks before the test-e even starts to effect you.

also if you are shooting prop 6 days a weeks that means you must be skipping a day. this is not o.k.
    in order to maintain a consistant test level in your body you will NEED to do ED injections.
    so if you want 600mg a week then you'll need 85.7mg ED (86mg will be fine)

peump is offline Senior Member
    ...not to mention i am taking winny 5 days a week
    you should be taking winny ED

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use a heating pad on the injection site. It should help with the swelling and pain.

yeah im gunna try the heating pad i have never had bad pain but i am a first time prop user..i love it ..but the pain...

not to mention it is qv garbage

bullram is offline Member
    yeah im gunna try the heating pad i have never had bad pain but i am a first time prop user..i love it ..but the pain...
    it will only get better, also try b12 and injecting slower

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Definitly try the b12 but also try doing it after you get out of the shower. Also try rubbing the injection site for like 5 minutes afterwards. I started t-prop about two weeks ago and the injections get a little less painfull every time. I also don't know why it would hurt with the deca . I am running deca in my cycle also and it seems to hurt less for me.

not to mention it is qv garbage
    THAT my friend is the anwser to your origional question.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    THAT my friend is the anwser to your origional question.

Definitely

This is my first run with prop, and it's painless,

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    QV prop hurts like a mofo, prop hurts like a mofo. It hurts me but not to the point where I cant walk. I mix my prop shots with tren so they suck ED. I shot my left quad yesterday and worked legs today... it was a bitch but you just gotta deal sometimes. i dont personally like mixing B12 or sterile oil because the greater amount of oil hurts me more than the original substance.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    QV prop hurts like a mofo, prop hurts like a mofo. It hurts me but not to the point where I cant walk. I mix my prop shots with tren so they suck ED. I shot my left quad yesterday and worked legs today... it was a bitch but you just gotta deal sometimes. i dont personally like mixing B12 or sterile oil because the greater amount of oil hurts me more than the original substance.
    prop does not need to hurt. I tried qv once and it was painfull.
    the reason it hurts is because of the ba. I make my own now.
    1% ba and totaly painless. try cutting it with sterial oil. that
    helps alot

Thread Information