Glock-19 is offline Banned

Which type of Test kicks in fastest.

In a couple of weeks Im starting my 2nd cycle and I want to run test with winstrol instead of winstrol only like my first cycle. Which kind of test kicks in fastest and whats the pros and cons of each. Test E, C, Prop, Sus, ext. Which type of Test needs only to be shot once a week? Im gonna run test 500mg weeks 1-11 then Winni or Tren 50-75mgs ed 6-11. Im 33 6`2 240 15% bf.

Test Prop and Test Suspension kick in the fastest.

Enanthate is shot once or twice a week.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a search for a thread named esters explained. It will give you a fundamental understanding of all steroid esters.

To answer your question, though, prop is the fastest acting of the esters you listed, because it is the shortest. The con is every day injections.

Enanthate and Cypionate can both be shot weekly, but take some time to kick in. The difference between them is slight - E has a half-life of 10.5 days, C is 12 days.

Sustanon is a blend of esters ranging from propionate to decanoate. because of the short esters in the blend, it is advisable to shoot ED to EOD.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Suspension kicks in the fastest, but also leaves your body the fastest as it has a half life of 1 day.

If you only want to shoot 500mg of test a week, your best to go with Enanthate , and shoot it all at once.

If you're looking for best of both worlds, you'll need to shoot propinate. Half life of 4 days and active on day one. Though, best if you shoot this EOD.

Can't really get a quick acting test compound that you only have to shoot once a week if you want to keep your blood levels somewhat steady.

I'd recommend two shots of stustanon 250 a week if you only want 500mg of test in your cycle. Ideally, the bros will tell you to shot it EOD, but that would be 750mg+ per week... so all things considered, hope this helps.

I just assumed you were talking about sustanon in your post, but if you meant suspension, these bros addressed that adequately.

Good choice to not run the winny-only cycle. What is your cycle exp?

I had awesome results with winni only 25mg's every 8 hours ed for 6 weeks, but from what Ive researched and heard from all you bro's is that test will intensify the effects of the winni and keep my sex drive in high gear.

Which test doesnt hurt days later after injection. The winstrol hurt for about 5 days and made it hard to roll out of bed my ass was so swollen and sore. Its real tough to work out in that condition especially when it needs to be shot ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Which test doesnt hurt days later after injection. The winstrol hurt for about 5 days and made it hard to roll out of bed my ass was so swollen and sore. Its real tough to work out in that condition especially when it needs to be shot ed.
    That depends on a number of factors.
    1. The quality of your gear (mex. vet gear vs. human grade)
    2. The solvent ratio used in your gear (high BA% = more pain)
    3. The particular ester (prop and base are typically more painful than the longer esters)

Generally, Test E or C will cause the least pain, unless there is a problem with #'s 1 or 2 above.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro
    Suspension kicks in the fastest, but also leaves your body the fastest as it has a half life of 1 day.

If you only want to shoot 500mg of test a week, your best to go with Enanthate , and shoot it all at once.

If you're looking for best of both worlds, you'll need to shoot propinate. Half life of 4 days and active on day one. Though, best if you shoot this EOD.

Can't really get a quick acting test compound that you only have to shoot once a week if you want to keep your blood levels somewhat steady.

I'd recommend two shots of stustanon 250 a week if you only want 500mg of test in your cycle. Ideally, the bros will tell you to shot it EOD, but that would be 750mg+ per week... so all things considered, hope this helps.
    You have the prop times backwards to my understanding.

Thread Information