Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Cuttup]
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i would do prop since u have to inject ed anyways.[/QUote

i will definately love to try it...im just curious of the make up...and why dont they suggest it up to your 8th or 10th cycle,..somewhere down the line?
    the main reasons are the fact u have to inject ed and its just good to start simple to see how ur body reacts. imo that chart is a little outdated, if ur ready to do ed injections then go for it, just run the prop 10 weeks or so and the tren 8.

GotGuns is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Im on a 12 week Test E Cycle right now,.Im looking to take time afterwards then go into a Tren cycle before summer,..My question is how long before it kicks in? I will be trying to to get a cut as possible by late early June/July. Also,..I hear this stuff is strong on hair loss if applicable,..is this true? Harder on hairloss that Test? Thanks.
    I'm doing a cycle of Prop, Eq and Tren (look in the member results section for my diary). I felt the effects of Tren with a week. Definatley use the prop with the Tren. I'm doing 100mg Prop ED and 75mg of Tren ED (Eq at 400mg/wk). So far I'm vascular, bigger and much much stronger. This cycle minus the Eq will rip you up if your diet is spot on. Again, its not really a question of what compounds to use when shredding bodyfat it a question of nutrition combined with aas!
    Later bro

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    the main reasons are the fact u have to inject ed and its just good to start simple to see how ur body reacts. imo that chart is a little outdated, if ur ready to do ed injections then go for it, just run the prop 10 weeks or so and the tren 8.
    thansk for your help chief..greatly appreciated...im sure ill have a few more questions before i start it up. thanks again

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    thansk for your help chief..greatly appreciated...im sure ill have a few more questions before i start it up. thanks again
    anytime bro, good luck

arxg is offline Junior Member
    tren aceate 6-8 days for me , tren enan or tren hex about 2 weeks

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arxg
    tren aceate 6-8 days for me , tren enan or tren hex about 2 weeks
    seems aceate is the way to go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information