nymets333 is offline New Member

Few Questions need answered

Im around 5'7 and weigh around 170. Im not fat but im not super skinny either. Im in between. I just have some fat around my stomach and my pecs bc i was chubby as a kid. Now i wanna add some mass to me and cut down on my bodyfat also. Should i cut down first or bulk up and worry bout the fat after im done bulking up. Also what are some cycles you would recommend for me if i was to start up?

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    cycle number 1-research with more research and ED shots of research!!
    youl need it bro, and this is the place to learn! the guys here are awesome, i learnt so much in my first few weeks from just looking about here and reading.

2)cardio and good diet- no matter what your doing, diet needs to be in check. go to the diet forum for help.

its up to yourself tyo bulk or cut, but many people will say cut before you bulk. get your body in the best possible shape before you bulk, and make sure ur diet is good!

when you do eventually start, a good beginner cycle is 500mg test/week. nothing else. just research bro! trust me!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    too young for a cycle. use the high hormone levels u have right now. stay natural.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    yeah forgot, we need stats

Thread Information