Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jackal666 is offline New Member

THC and steroids???

I have a friend who has not made gains in a long time (about a year now). His first 2 cycles were very successful. After that, he stopped making gains. He told me that the only thing he has done different from when he was making gains is that he started to smoke marijuana because his gear was keeping him awake at night and it helped him fall asleep. I told him to try other supplements for his sleep defect, but he's pretty thick-headed. Don't get me wrong-he's not some average low-life pot head. He had his reasons for using.

I am still convinced that his source has gone bad and it has nothing to do with the THC in his body. I always figured that THC had the same effect as alcohol (just lowers natural test levels). He has now stopped using THC and is planning on starting another cycle shortly.

So, I figured I'd ask even if it is a stupid question: does THC have an effect on gains (at least to the extent that he would not make ANY gains at all)?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Pot and gear don't mix pot has this side effect of dropping test level in humans and lab rats so unless he's from uranus or pluto he needs to give that shyte up...the pot that is

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    ah, the weekly pot and gear thread

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    ah, the weekly pot and gear thread

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    Pot and gear don't mix pot has this side effect of dropping test level in humans and lab rats so unless he's from uranus or pluto he needs to give that shyte up...the pot that is
    So are you saying he will make no gains cause he smokes pot? I doubt it bro, this has been posted a million times before, there are 2 sides to this. A couple of my boy's blaze after the gym to increase appetite, and they are freakin monster's, now tell me that they are not growing cause they smoke..

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    So are you saying he will make no gains cause he smokes pot? I doubt it bro, this has been posted a million times before, there are 2 sides to this. A couple of my boy's blaze after the gym to increase appetite, and they are freakin monster's, now tell me that they are not growing cause they smoke..

they're not smoking to increase appetite.....thats just an excuse for them to smoke......you're right, it wont do much to their gains, but regardless, doing drugs has no health benifits, and you could be gaining a lot more if you didnt. Everyone who gets high is a loser (and people say "well i'm a 4.0 and have a good life but i still smoke everyday"); well guess what?? you're still a big loser....if your appetite is suppresed for some reason, so f'n what, force yourself to eat.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    there are many studies that show it does not have a dramatic or much of an effect if at all

they're not smoking to increase appetite.....thats just an excuse for them to smoke......you're right, it wont do much to their gains, but regardless, doing drugs has no health benifits, and you could be gaining a lot more if you didnt. Everyone who gets high is a loser (and people say "well i'm a 4.0 and have a good life but i still smoke everyday"); well guess what?? you're still a big loser....if your appetite is suppresed for some reason, so f'n what, force yourself to eat.
    i think i would have to say that if you had to choose between alcohol and weed, weed is definately a better option as far as not hindering gains

imo opinion, either one of those should not be done more than 1 time a week, maybe 2

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Only thing about pot is how long it stays in the system, up to 30 days. I've seen it out in less sure, but if you have to get tested for any reason and your not self employed it could cost some people their job. Thats what I dont like about it .

indica is offline Banned
    Ill blaze one when kids are put to bed and the onlything i can feel some days is a little sluggish the day after but as soon as i get thoose weight over my head i have no choice but to push em up...no real influence on the strength ...so ill do it, i know its not he best thing to do..but its sooo nice

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Arnold smoked...

NoobJuice is offline Member
    The Only Thing Pot Will Do Is Help You Eat More!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This Is A Good Thing While On Gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I guess that means I'm a loser........ hmmmmm
    Play pro football (Arena)
    Own my own home ( IM 23)
    I drive a Vette (not a Chevette)
    Been smoking since you were cuddling cabbage patches
    6'3 232lbs.
    Run a 4.46 40
    Graduate college in May-
    Make 79,232$ after Taxes - 5 year contract

Im a big fukn loser though because I get high nigga pie. Eat Shi!

You are pretty funny,,NOT,,Pot does increase appetite,and who are you to pass judgement on someone you don't know. Calling someone a loser cause they use a natural herb from the earth. Imagine I called you a loser for drinking or using AS, that just shows your immaturity.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Well then i guess Milos Sarcev and Arnold and many other body builders in Cali are loosers.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Own my own home ( IM 23)
    6'3 232lbs.
    Run a 4.46 40
    Graduate college in May-

Well said

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    smokin IS for losers. please guys, quit smokin that sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    You are pretty funny,,NOT,,Pot does increase appetite,and who are you to pass judgement on someone you don't know. Calling someone a loser cause they use a natural herb from the earth. Imagine I called you a loser for drinking or using AS, that just shows your immaturity.

you're hilarious bro....would you take THC pills instead of smoking the weed?? no, because you like the novelty of smoking. Lots of other things increase the appetite bro.....weed has no benefits what so ever.......its just the novelty that you smoke it....natural herb from the earth?? ever heard of death cap mushrooms, hemlock, cyanide??? guess not.......I dont drink on cycle, I take AS because it will improve the way I look, just like plastic surgery does.....I dont take AS to get high, or to think its cool because I'm poking myself and injecting drugs into me. Its always the druggies who have to jump in and say "im not a loser, alcohol and cigarettes are more dangerous"...yeah no ****, thats because the majority of america smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol....

and yes bro...everyone who uses rec drugs is a big loser

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Own my own home ( IM 23)
    6'3 232lbs.
    Run a 4.46 40
    Graduate college in May-

Id like to see that 'winner' beat your stats . Bet he's like 19 working at micky D's with his Highschool labels .

you're hilarious bro....would you take THC pills instead of smoking the weed?? no, because you like the novelty of smoking. Lots of other things increase the appetite bro.....weed has no benefits what so ever.......its just the novelty that you smoke it....natural herb from the earth?? ever heard of death cap mushrooms, hemlock, cyanide??? guess not.......I dont drink on cycle, I take AS because it will improve the way I look, just like plastic surgery does.....I dont take AS to get high, or to think its cool because I'm poking myself and injecting drugs into me. Its always the druggies who have to jump in and say "im not a loser, alcohol and cigarettes are more dangerous"...yeah no ****, thats because the majority of america smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol....

would he take thc pills? the answer to that is no. weed has more in it than thc. thc is not the only psychoactive substance in smoke. weed has a greater effect than pure thc pills

would you take THC pills instead of smoking the weed??
    I would.

Alcohol is a recreational drug BUT IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I would.

Alcohol is a recreational drug BUT IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT!

you know wtf i mean by rec drug bro......

Just because its illegal?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I saw a thing on tv or internet about this thing in europe, its inhalable alcohol. They put everclear or vodka or sumthin in this big machine deal, an evaporiator i spose, and a buncha ppl sit around it like a mega bong and suck the fumes. The alcohol vapors go in your lungs and straight into your blood stream and by pass the liver so you dont get a hangover, vomit, and can do this while oncycle!! They were thinkin about puttin it in bars in the US, that would be fuggin awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I saw a thing on tv or internet about this thing in europe, its inhalable alcohol. They put everclear or vodka or sumthin in this big machine deal, an evaporiator i spose, and a buncha ppl sit around it like a mega bong and suck the fumes. The alcohol vapors go in your lungs and straight into your blood stream and by pass the liver so you dont get a hangover, vomit, and can do this while oncycle!! They were thinkin about puttin it in bars in the US, that would be fuggin awsome.
    I would think you can still get a hangover and puke....

Why would you puke if the alcohol isn't in your stomach?

First off kid, I don't smoke weed, I am just making a point on your idiotic statements. How can you call everyone a loser who smokes weed. When Arnold has been known to smoke, and doctors are using marijuana to treat various medical conditions. Are these people losers? A loser to me is someone who makes assine statements about something they know nothing about, and this has already been proven in this thread. I don't smoke it or condone it, but to make a statement like that is ridiculous. You show your true age, and intelligence level with statements like that. Don't bother replying to this cause you just got bitch slapped...
    Last edited by kman; 03-05-2005 at 07:40 PM.

Why would you puke if the alcohol isn't in your stomach?

Why do i puke when i smoke some real harsh bud? dont know......weed used to make me puke when i was younger all the time . People get sick off alot of rec drugs .

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Why do i puke when i smoke some real harsh bud? dont know......weed used to make me puke when i was younger all the time . People get sick off alot of rec drugs .
    When I've puked from smoking Cannabis Sativa, its usually a coughing fit that leads to puking... not stomach irritation... just sayin.

Arnold = Millionare, Movie Actor, Mr. Olympia 7 times, Governor of California

Wolfy EVH = ???

I'm a big loser....

http://www.betrayer.ca/cgi-bin/board...um=8&topic=375

check out these posts.....especially number 3.....anyways, i'm done w/ this argument.....no body wins, and you all know we'll have another post on this in the near future......keep liftin'

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    The hangover comes from the alcohol dehydrating your system, like when you piss like a racehorse every 10min when youre wasted. Your brain needs water and you just pissed it all away so next time youre drinkin, before you pass out slam some water, if youre not examining the toilet bowl.

Arnold = Millionare, Movie Actor, Mr. Olympia 7 times, Governor of California

You = ???

lol...how much did arnold smoke??? does he do it now?? i dont think so....

OK I guess he was a loser immediately after the Olympia then..

Doesn't matter, he was a F*ckin loser anyway. Piece of $hit pothead.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    The hangover comes from the alcohol dehydrating your system, like when you piss like a racehorse every 10min when youre wasted. Your brain needs water and you just pissed it all away so next time youre drinkin, before you pass out slam some water, if youre not examining the toilet bowl.

I dont really think thats how your body loses its water though . I could drink one big cup of vodka and not piss.....but i bet i get a hangover .

So he was a loser....but now he's not?

And i dont think ayone knows the answers but him......so its kinda stupid to try and use that as a defence . Unless you bro's are close?

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    I LUV THIS

ya got a guy sticking a needle filled with god knows what in his ass

and your calling the occasional doobie smoker a loser??????

i prefer "better living through modern chemistry""

OH MY GOD ARE THOSE DANCING BANANAS OR AM I JUST STONED

KILLLLLLLAAAAAAAA

Someone pass the hemos, this roach is killing my fingers

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    it's been proven that alcohol has worse effects on the human mind and body than marijuana. nobody has ever even gotten lung cancer from marijuana only. if you smoke weed & cigarettes, that opens up a whole new window. but just weed by itself is better for you than alcohol...

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    whered jackel6666 go????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information