Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    beastrg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    145

    Whats the better cycle??

    Hi!! Take a look at these two cycles and say what u think is best and why??

    It is an oral only cycle that will be 6 weeks in length, followed by 3 weeks
    of pct (in which 2 of those weeks i will use clen ):-

    Cycle 1

    Wk 1-2
    Dianabol 20mg ed
    + 20mg noladex ed

    Wk 2-4
    Anavar 30mg each day

    Wk 4-6
    Anavar 30mg each day
    +Winstrol 30mg very 2nd day + 20-30mg noladex ed

    Wk 6-9

    Day 1-14 Clenbuterol +
    Day1- 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

    OR

    Cycle 2

    week 1-2 turnabol 40mg ed 30mg var ed
    week 3-6 anavar 30mg ed 50mg wintrols ed
    weeks 1-6 50mg proviron ed

    Wk 6-9
    Day 1-14 Clenbuterol+
    Day1- 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

    Cheers!!

  2. #2
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    None of those are even considered decent much less "the best." Since your scared of needles then I dont think you ready for AAS at all. The only oral cycle I recommend is var only for 8 plus weeks.

  3. #3
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    I can only agree. Don't use AS unless your ready to inject simple as that.

  4. #4
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    None of those are even considered decent much less "the best." Since your scared of needles then I dont think you ready for AAS at all. The only oral cycle I recommend is var only for 8 plus weeks.
    100% true

  5. #5
    bullram's Avatar
    bullram is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    armpit of the country(NJ)
    Posts
    578
    none of them are worth your time, got to bite the bullet inj. arent that bad

  6. #6
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    That's what you call trying to reinvent the wheel. You could save a lot of money and get twice the gains by just injecting test for 10 or 12 weeks.

  7. #7
    Mutant's Avatar
    Mutant is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    529
    Dude you must not be listening to our advice at all because you just posted a thread very similar to this one! Oral only cycle advice Chill out and listen!!

  8. #8
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    Hi!! Take a look at these two cycles and say what u think is best and why??

    It is an oral only cycle that will be 6 weeks in length, followed by 3 weeks
    of pct (in which 2 of those weeks i will use clen ):-

    Cycle 1

    Wk 1-2
    Dianabol 20mg ed
    + 20mg noladex ed

    Wk 2-4
    Anavar 30mg each day

    Wk 4-6
    Anavar 30mg each day
    +Winstrol 30mg very 2nd day + 20-30mg noladex ed

    Wk 6-9

    Day 1-14 Clenbuterol +
    Day1- 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

    OR

    Cycle 2

    week 1-2 turnabol 40mg ed 30mg var ed
    week 3-6 anavar 30mg ed 50mg wintrols ed
    weeks 1-6 50mg proviron ed

    Wk 6-9
    Day 1-14 Clenbuterol+
    Day1- 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

    Cheers!!
    were u not liking the responses in ur other thread??
    Last edited by tycin; 03-03-2005 at 01:43 PM.

  9. #9
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    dude, everybody on here advises against oral only cycles. Thats pretty much all youre gonna keep hearing too. If youre not man enough to poke yourself with a little tiny needle, then youre not ready for AAS

  10. #10
    Mutant's Avatar
    Mutant is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    where u not liking the responses in ur other thread??
    Maybe he thinks he would get different responses from the same people?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    No one is going to approve either of those cycles bro. They are both a waist of time and money. What do you truly expect to gain from 2 weeks of dbol and winstrol and 4 weeks of anavar . You either need to do some injectables or go back to cell-tech and nitro-tech.

  12. #12
    beastrg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    145
    Dudes chill!!

    I only posted the two threads because i forgot to post the 2nd cycle so u could compare them!! I agree injecting is the way to go but was just wanting some advice on what u though was a good oral only cycle even though i knew the responses were gonna say.....but u need to inject!!

  13. #13
    Mutant's Avatar
    Mutant is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    Dudes chill!!

    I only posted the two threads because i forgot to post the 2nd cycle so u could compare them!! I agree injecting is the way to go but was just wanting some advice on what u though was a good oral only cycle even though i knew the responses were gonna say.....but u need to inject!!
    If you forget to post somthing on your thread, then go back to your thread and click on "edit" which will be right under anything you just wrote. Then add it in, but don't go and write another thread just like it simply because it irritates us.

  14. #14
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Var 50-75mg ed for 8 weeks with g trib ED with 1g milk thistle ED and 2 weeks of PCT is only oral cycle I suggest or would do.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •