mark22 is offline New Member

injection pain!!!

hi guys!! ive just started taking some sustanon250 on wednesday. 1st shot was fine no pain whatsoever- Then I had my 2nd injection friday (yesterday) and this ones really sore!!! it was even 1 hour after, its just about managable but i dont fancy injecting there sometime soon........i warmed the oil up both times just wondered if you guys know why thanks

Aboot is offline Banned
    Where did you inject? Did you inject at the same site both times?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    it happens...pain right after an injection is usually indication of BA irritation (the alcohol in it) of the muscle

itll go away

sorry! i injected in the glutes. right side wed and left side fri.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    make sure to inject slowly..massage the injected area for 2-3 minutes and maybe cutting it with a little b12 wont hurt as much good luck

oh yes........ the 1st one i did went in very easily while the 2nd one it took a while to get the needle in.. i did them both slowly but 2nd one felt like the muscle was hard or something

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Well I am thinking that I hit a nerve. The needle didn't feel right when it went in. I should have pulled out and redid it, but I just wanted to get it overwith.

Now last night I did an injection of 2cc's of the same stuff but this time I put a baggie of hot water on the syringe 10 minutes before I injected. Big difference. The injection went faster and I can barely feel anything at all today.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Well I am thinking that I hit a nerve. The needle didn't feel right when it went in. I should have pulled out and redid it, but I just wanted to get it overwith.

Now last night I did an injection of 2cc's of the same stuff but this time I put a baggie of hot water on the syringe 10 minutes before I injected. Big difference. The injection went faster and I can barely feel anything at all today.
    dont hijack

if you hit a nerve you would not have injuected the oil. the pain would have been so bad you would have cried and would not mover that body part for a 1 or 2.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark22
    oh yes........ the 1st one i did went in very easily while the 2nd one it took a while to get the needle in.. i did them both slowly but 2nd one felt like the muscle was hard or something
    make sure that you are not flexing the muscle whan you shoot. also if you try to do your shoot after takeing a hot shower will help also.

Thread Information