Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    Friend is lactating from Fina...

    Hello.

    I gave my friend some fina and one of my other friends told him to take too much of it. Now he has prolactin induced gyno and I feel really bad for him. Is there any way to get bromo as a research chemical? I'll keep searching but in the meantime thx for replies.

    A.A.

  2. #2
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    was he running any anti-E's?

  3. #3
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    no...

    no... but estrogen isn't the cause so i'm curious as to why you'd even ask???

    aa

  4. #4
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    Hello.

    Is there any way to get bromo as a research chemical?
    A.A.
    Not that I know of.. but I think you can get it off prescription sites, either that or cabergoline.

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Until you find bromo you could try a high dose of B6 around 600 to 800mg ED.

    How many injections did he do and was it tren A or E?

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    no... but estrogen isn't the cause so i'm curious as to why you'd even ask???

    aa
    Without estrogen then there can be no prolactin.............. so the use of an AI like femera would have stopped it as well.

  7. #7
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Without estrogen then there can be no prolactin.............. so the use of an AI like femera would have stopped it as well.
    But use of a SERM like Nolvadex would NOT prevent progesterone gyno, correct?

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    But use of a SERM like Nolvadex would NOT prevent progesterone gyno, correct?
    right because a SERM will bind to the Estrogen Receptor where the AI will stop test from converting into excess estrogen.

  9. #9
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    thx...

    well the guy is a steroid novice. he only ran tren and ran about 100mg/ed.

    thx for the replies so far.

    A.A.

  10. #10
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    well the guy is a steroid novice. he only ran tren and ran about 100mg/ed.

    thx for the replies so far.

    A.A.
    Jesus... i know a guy who did a tren only cycle and its been like 5 months he says he's still having problems with his willy...

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    But use of a SERM like Nolvadex would NOT prevent progesterone gyno, correct?
    Also, if the users isn't running an androgen like test with fina then his chances are greater to have raised prolactin levels.

    That's just one more reason why to run test in a cycle.........

  12. #12
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Until you find bromo you could try a high dose of B6 around 600 to 800mg ed
    isn't it recommended not to take over 200mg of b6 due to neurological side effects. i just recall reading that somewhere

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Jesus... i know a guy who did a tren only cycle and its been like 5 months he says he's still having problems with his willy...
    He should get to the doctors then......... even though he isn't lactating he could have prolactin in his system....... and this will kill his sex drive, and have problems getting a erection.

  14. #14
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    isn't it recommended not to take over 200mg of b6 due to neurological side effects. i just recall reading that somewhere
    When you are lactating you need to run a higher dose to get the prolactin lower or hopefully out of the system.............. while there are no problems it's used durring the cycle at 200mg ED.............. At this point he has no other options because he has nothing else that he can use.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Colorado & California
    Posts
    562
    I think its about time someone made an educational thread on the proper measures to take when administering Trenbolones (bromo cabergoline b6 etc...)

  16. #16
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    thx...

    thx for the replies guys... i'm still confused why some of you say estrogen is the cause.

    A.A.

  17. #17
    rainjack is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    I think its about time someone made an educational thread on the proper measures to take when administering Trenbolones (bromo cabergoline b6 etc...)
    Here, Here!!

  18. #18
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    He needs T3, letrozole and bromo.

    Tren lowers T3 levels thus raising prolactin levels.
    Letrozole down regulates progesterone and estrogen receptor sites.
    Bromo reduces prolactin levels.

    The reason Mud mentioned estrogen is because estrogen/progesterone gyno are interdependent.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •