Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075

    no strength gains-please help

    I'm in my second week of my cycle. I am taking Sust-500 mg/wk, Deca -600 mg/wk, and Dianabol -10 tabs/day (5 mg. each tab). This is my fourth cycle. My size gains started about 4 days into my cycle. I am on my 9th day right now and so far I have put on about 7 lbs. I feel bigger and look bigger. But the only thing is-I'm not making ANY strength gains. Am I just being impatient or is there something wrong. By the way, my food intake and nutrition is great (better than it has ever been).

    By the way, does anyone else ever feel depressed during their cycle? On the cycle I'm on now, I feel very low and tired. I don't have that pump or that desire to go lift weights like I'm used to during cycles. It's almost like the androgenic effect is non-existent.

    Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    it will come bro, just wait a I get my strength at around day 14.... that deca dbol will have you throwing weights around, be patient....

  3. #3
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    oh yeah.....test always make me want to sleep all day long....but my depression comes around and gets pretty bad during PCT.

  4. #4
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Try to get 10 hours of sleep every night... of course that means to get your calories during the day you're going to have to eat more often... like every 2 1/2 hours instead of every 3

  5. #5
    DrugsrGood's Avatar
    DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    478
    What does your training split look like?

  6. #6
    Tags's Avatar
    Tags is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    golds gym, locker #123
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Try to get 10 hours of sleep every night... of course that means to get your calories during the day you're going to have to eat more often... like every 2 1/2 hours instead of every 3
    A&f... I always thought sleep to be an important factor... But how important do you think it really is? Because sometimes I don't get 10 hours ed...

  7. #7
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,797
    i'd say the culprit is your last cycles pct. if i don't come off correctly, my next cycle suffers. how was your last cycle completed and how long ago?

  8. #8
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    Give it another week.

  9. #9
    kelkaz's Avatar
    kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cyprus
    Posts
    80
    i'm on the 19th day and no strength gains from sust 250/wk , still waiting.

  10. #10
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkaz
    i'm on the 19th day and no strength gains from sust 250/wk , still waiting.

    The longer esters won't reach their max concentration for another few weeks.

    Sust blows.

  11. #11
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I'm in my second week of my cycle. I am taking Sust-500 mg/wk, Deca -600 mg/wk, and Dianabol -10 tabs/day (5 mg. each tab). This is my fourth cycle. My size gains started about 4 days into my cycle. I am on my 9th day right now and so far I have put on about 7 lbs. I feel bigger and look bigger. But the only thing is-I'm not making ANY strength gains. Am I just being impatient or is there something wrong. By the way, my food intake and nutrition is great (better than it has ever been).

    By the way, does anyone else ever feel depressed during their cycle? On the cycle I'm on now, I feel very low and tired. I don't have that pump or that desire to go lift weights like I'm used to during cycles. It's almost like the androgenic effect is non-existent.

    Any thoughts?
    Mabe your sus is fake. Could be alot of things.

  12. #12
    kelkaz's Avatar
    kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cyprus
    Posts
    80
    and having some problems with irregular heartbeats, what do you think is the cause ?

  13. #13
    slitsoul13's Avatar
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    472
    i saw minor side effetcs such as acne in the first week, then water weight came next, but it took me around 21 days to see strengh gains, everyone is different, but give it time / be patient, fake gear is always a possibility

  14. #14
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    By the way, does anyone else ever feel depressed during their cycle? On the cycle I'm on now, I feel very low and tired.
    Any thoughts?

    for me its deca . be careful with that. I did a cycle almost a year ago that almost killed me. and it was not the gear. I had done test before, and on my next cycle I added deca. it took about 8 weeks but by then I almost felt like putting a gun to my head, and I am normaly a very happy person. at first I thought I was sick. very tired, I did not get out of bed for days. I did not eat for about 12 days. in that time I lost around 18lbs. I did not leave the house for 2 weeks. I was going to stop the cycle but a friend said it could be the deca. so I stopped that. with in 2 days I was back to normal.

  15. #15
    swedes's Avatar
    swedes is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    184
    Who in the world get 10 hrs of sleep in a night-10-11 hours without eating will make your muscles shrink. Don't sleep your life away thinking you will get bigger.

  16. #16
    Chemical King's Avatar
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    Who in the world get 10 hrs of sleep in a night-10-11 hours without eating will make your muscles shrink. Don't sleep your life away thinking you will get bigger.
    I disagree there bro. I regularly get 10 hrs sleep per night and dont really see that it makes a difference, although to be fair I do normaly have a fairly large meal/snack at around 9pm.

  17. #17
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,075

    thanks

    Thanks for the help, guys. I'll keep waiting.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •