Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42
  1. #1
    ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    51

    winstrol and equipoise cycle

    Never done equipoise before and would like to know its half life and how often you need to inject it. What if i were to run equipoise and winstrol without test? opinions welcome.

  2. #2
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ufcwarrior
    Never done equipoise before and would like to know its half life and how often you need to inject it. What if i were to run equipoise and winstrol without test? opinions welcome.
    Eq has a long half-life so you could get away with injecting it once a week. However, twice a week if preferred. I personally go 250mg's every 4 days.

    I really don't like the idea of running eq and winny w/o test. You'll probably suffer some serious joint pains along with supressed test levels. I would at LEAST throw in 250mg/week of test. That way you not have problems with the little guy.

  3. #3
    jordanfanatic23's Avatar
    jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gold's Gym
    Posts
    657
    Test Is Best. no test, no cycle, period!

  4. #4
    ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    51
    little guy has got to be runnin strong so better add prop. thanx mates

  5. #5
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    In week 15 of EQ/tren a/winny. No problems whatsoever.

    If libido isn't a concern, then I wouldn't recommend the test if your goals are lean quality muscle, minimum sides, no need for ancillaries, etc...

    I undersatnd alot of people have libido issues when not using test, but a lot of us don't.

    I love the winny/EQ combo, it's a knock out cycle.

    Take a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM stack for the joints. GNC has the triflex combo that is expensive but works well.

    Oh yeah, I run 2x250mg/wk EQ and 50mg winstrol ED
    Last edited by spooledup; 03-08-2005 at 08:06 PM.

  6. #6
    ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    51
    cool thanks for the info man

  7. #7
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I really don't like the idea of running eq and winny w/o test. You'll probably suffer some serious joint pains along with supressed test levels. I would at LEAST throw in 250mg/week of test. That way you not have problems with the little guy.

    Why ruin it with test? Bloat, more body hair, water retention, need for anti-e's, etc...

    Test will supress you FAR worse than EQ/winny, and test has not been shown to improve joint pain.

  8. #8
    aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    In week 15 of EQ/tren a/winny. No problems whatsoever.

    If libido isn't a concern, then I wouldn't recommend the test if your goals are lean quality muscle, minimum sides, no need for ancillaries, etc...

    I undersatnd alot of people have libido issues when not using test, but a lot of us don't.

    I love the winny/EQ combo, it's a knock out cycle.

    Take a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM stack for the joints. GNC has the triflex combo that is expensive but works well.

    Oh yeah, I run 2x250mg/wk EQ and 50mg winstrol ED



    hows that going for you? good lean gains?

  9. #9
    jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    188
    I am running a Tren Enantate 400mg pw/ test e 600mg pw / EQ 500mg pw / winny 50 mg pd. I am in week 5 & so far so good 14 lbs on great lean muscle gain / Bf went from 14% to 8%. The Test / tren combo add nice size & the winny / eq are making me hard as a rock plus very vascular. You really do not need to add the test but it does add some good quality size.

  10. #10
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    In week 15 of EQ/tren a/winny. No problems whatsoever.

    If libido isn't a concern, then I wouldn't recommend the test if your goals are lean quality muscle, minimum sides, no need for ancillaries, etc...

    I undersatnd alot of people have libido issues when not using test, but a lot of us don't.

    I love the winny/EQ combo, it's a knock out cycle.

    Take a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM stack for the joints. GNC has the triflex combo that is expensive but works well.

    Oh yeah, I run 2x250mg/wk EQ and 50mg winstrol ED
    I agree with spooled. I did a winni only cycle and had awesome results, and no problems with the big guy downstairs. lol I lost tons of fat and replaced it with muscle. If its your first time then I would only recommend 250mgs of Eq a week. Eq is oil based and dosent hurt at all! You need to shoot it twice a week. I shot it with a 17g but I was new. You can get away with a 23g but when you pull the product from the jug you will notice alot of air bubbles in the plunger, make sure you wait till thier gone before injection. hope this helps

  11. #11
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I shot it with a 17g but I was new.
    No offense bro, but I think you are full of **** with your posts. You gain 2 inches on your arms from winny, you injected with 17 guage needles.

  12. #12
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Why ruin it with test? Bloat, more body hair, water retention, need for anti-e's, etc...

    Test will supress you FAR worse than EQ/winny, and test has not been shown to improve joint pain.

    Test would make it better, not ruin it. Not everyone has increased body hair, bloat, water retention, and gyno from test bro. If he ran prop, then that would make a hell of a cycle. I don't get any of the above mentioned sides from it, so thats why I say what I do. I take it you have terrible sides from test? Again, I don't, but everyone's different.

  13. #13
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    No offense bro, but I think you are full of **** with your posts. You gain 2 inches on your arms from winny, you injected with 17 guage needles.
    Read back into my first posts. I talk about how I used the 17 and it made my ass bleed but to me it diddnt feel different from a 23. Whether you think Im full of **** has nothin to do with this guys thread. Your provin that your a loser.

  14. #14
    Billmister's Avatar
    Billmister is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    No offense bro, but I think you are full of **** with your posts. You gain 2 inches on your arms from winny, you injected with 17 guage needles.
    lol No shiet i just finished reading his post about 2 inches to arms in 6 weeks, and now 17g syringe???? Isn't that something that you shoot horses with??? Not sure about that but Shiet must be thiiiiiccckkkk to shoot... And also i would think EVERY cycle should be ended with PCT even if it's a EQ/Winnie cycle

  15. #15
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    lol No shiet i just finished reading his post about 2 inches to arms in 6 weeks, and now 17g syringe???? Isn't that something that you shoot horses with??? Not sure about that but Shiet must be thiiiiiccckkkk to shoot... And also i would think EVERY cycle should be ended with PCT even if it's a EQ/Winnie cycle
    I went to the feedstore and asked for a needle to shoot oil based and water based into my dog. lol This is before I ever read on this forum or had ever done a cycle in my life. The dude gave me a 17 and a 23g. I had a jug of Eq and was gonna be gettin winstrol in a week. I couldnt pull the eq with the 23 so I had to use the 17. I was determined to try AAS and diddnt want to wait another day. The 17 dont hurt IMO, feels the same as the 23. And yes I ran some eq with the winstrol but only for 3 weeks because thats all i had.

  16. #16
    Billmister's Avatar
    Billmister is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    ^ Well glad to know you're here to get knowledge, One rule I remember this forum always taught me was, NEVER start a cycle untill you have ALL your juice... INCLUDING PCT.

  17. #17
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    ^ Well glad to know you're here to get knowledge, One rule I remember this forum always taught me was, NEVER start a cycle untill you have ALL your juice... INCLUDING PCT.
    Yup, like I said it was my first cycle but my next will be well though out with a pct and test base. Cant wait to see what that does. lol

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Yup, like I said it was my first cycle but my next will be well though out with a pct and test base. Cant wait to see what that does. lol
    Lookin' to add a few more inches to them arms I see.

    BTW, what time can we expect your pics tomorrow?

  19. #19
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Lookin' to add a few more inches to them arms I see.

    BTW, what time can we expect your pics tomorrow?
    I dont have to work so Im sleepin in so I would say in the evening. Ill PM them to you.

  20. #20
    Billmister's Avatar
    Billmister is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    post them in the thread, i would love to see results, I know winstrol is a good substance... Keep up the good work bro

  21. #21
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Eq should be injected at least 2 times wk- and winny should be ed. ! Its must in my opinion to run it with test! As they all have said!

  22. #22
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792

    Heres some winni pics

    Heres a pic of my arms after a 6 week winni cycle and 3 weeks of eq. yes i know 3 weeks isnt enough eq but it was my first cycle and was all I could get my hands on at the time.

  23. #23
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    wtf diddnt work. gimme a few to figure it out

  24. #24
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    17g is what they use to draw blood...lol

  25. #25
    ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    51
    do you guys think that you would keep more gains without the test. I want to go natural pretty soon.

  26. #26
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    what do i have to do zip the pic first? it uploaded for 5 minutes then the screen went white and said Unable to access page. wtf anybody that can help please pm me.

  27. #27
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by ufcwarrior
    do you guys think that you would keep more gains without the test. I want to go natural pretty soon.

    i want to go natural pretty soon? so you are not natural right now??? You will keep more gains WITH test. Also, please don't hijack other peoples threads...start your own next time

  28. #28
    ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    51
    ive run 2 cycles both with test in them. just wanted some opinions of others about whinny and equipoise alone. thanks

  29. #29
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Lookin' to add a few more inches to them arms I see.

    BTW, what time can we expect your pics tomorrow?
    You'll never see those pics

  30. #30
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by ufcwarrior
    ive run 2 cycles both with test in them. just wanted some opinions of others about whinny and equipoise alone. thanks
    I did an eq only cycle once and do not even count it as a cycle when I talk about my cycles. Probably better than a dbol only cycle, but I wouldn't know. You would be much happier with test in there, and drop the winny and add some tren /fina as long as you can control your temper. Run some test equal to the eq and throw in tren at 350mg per week. I would use the eq to cut the test prop and tren acetate. If you want less injects then go with test cyp or enanthate and tren e, and that is when you can inject the eq twice per week. If you lay out a proposed cycle it would be easier to critique.

  31. #31
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Heres what my arms look like after a winstrol only cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails winstrol and equipoise cycle-480x360_0000045.jpg  

  32. #32
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    Hey Poser, we all know that is not YOUR arm get out of here!

  33. #33
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    Can't understand why people are running cycles without test.

  34. #34
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Hey Poser, we all know that is not YOUR arm get out of here!
    LOL Heres another pic i just took for you mark.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails winstrol and equipoise cycle-480x360_0000044.jpg   winstrol and equipoise cycle-480x360_0000045.jpg  

  35. #35
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Can't understand why people are running cycles without test.
    Because some of us have tried it and think its garbage...

  36. #36
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Because some of us have tried it and think its garbage...

    OK. Do you mind if I ask what your stats are?

  37. #37
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    I agree test is a must!
    Last edited by needle; 03-10-2005 at 01:59 AM.

  38. #38
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Because some of us have tried it and think its garbage...

    please explain on why test is garbage......

  39. #39
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    OK. Do you mind if I ask what your stats are?

    Not trying to flame you at all. Just legitimately curious.

  40. #40
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    I'm wondering if there's anybody here over 250 with a reasonable bodyfat % who's NOT using test.

    Again understand I'm NOT flaming anyone. Just curious how big these people are getting without test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •