Ok first off, if this the wrong place for this I apologize in advance and will stand corrected in the future. I want to start with the "how and why." I am 38 6'2 215. A hard gainer and have been an athlete my whole life. I wanted to add some mass and bulk up a bit. Ive tried several different methods without much results in the way of mass. I am a Correctional Officer and while this doesnt really mean a d*** thing, if you've ever found yourself in the middle of a free -for- all with massive guys that have nothing but time to workout and are huge then maybe you can understand where size and strength can help. Thats the "why."
Here is the "how." Some of my buddies at work are massive and gave me a suggestion which I followed but havent actually started taking yet but do have. After reading these posts i'm thinkin these guys are givin out some lame advice. Here is what they said...

8-12 week cycle of:

(stacked together mind you)

Dbol and Deca
oh, this is ORALLY by the way
(pin sticks dont bother me but this was the only method provided)

No mention of TEST at all.

From what i've read, this advice sucks big time.

I'm almost thinkin i'm better off just flushing them altogether. Since there seems to be a boatload of knowledge in here I wanted to put that out so someone can tell me what i've already deduced. Yes I am going to go back through the posts to try and gain more info on this ORAL stack. Anyone please feel free to add your 2 cents worth. I consider all advice. Knowledge is power.