mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

Just a few questions

I have a few questions. First, if im gonna run eq and prop, do dbol 's have any place? I chose prop because of the low water retention factor but I have like 40 10mg dbol's left and dont wanna just throw them out cause this is my last cycle most likely. Also, i take few supplements every day should i stop them? I take fish oil for my omega 3's, i take an antioxidant, a multivitamin, cranberry concentrate, potassium and milk thistle. I have concerns that the potassium is gonna mess up my BP, and is the fish oil going to set off a reaction as if i were eating oily foods? Lastly, can you overdo milk thistle? They say too much of anything is no good.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    If you are running Prop and Eq, I take it that you are trying to cut to some extent so no dbol has no place in there. You don't have enough dbol even if you want to anyways so don't use it.. (you can send it my way )

Keep on taking the supplements, you have a pretty good stack going on, I take 1g of milk thistle everyday..

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    If you are running Prop and Eq, I take it that you are trying to cut to some extent so no dbol has no place in there. You don't have enough dbol even if you want to anyways so don't use it.. (you can send it my way )

Keep on taking the supplements, you have a pretty good stack going on, I take 1g of milk thistle everyday..
    yes i agree but i would thro in sum winny for the last 5wks

its a 15 week cycle, the winny comes in from 9-14 , 1-15 prop, and 1-12 eq

Also should i take a baby aspirin for my BP. I have no history but its an issue in my family, thats also why im doin the fish oil supplement. You sure the fish oil isnt gonna give me mega pimples?

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    take garlic tabs wil help with the bp a little

Thread Information