cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

EQ/Test Prop cycle length/dosage?

I am NOT looking for any size gains. Just STRENGTH & ENDURANCE. So far, these two compounds is what I have come up with. I am thinking of a 12 week cycle front-loading the EQ for the first two weeks, then maintaining a mild stack of each for the next 8 weeks, and then ending with just the Test Prop. I was thinking of 50mg per week of the Test Prop, and 200mg per week of the EQ (front loading 400mg the first 2 weeks).

What do you guys think?

Would I need L-Dex or just Clomid for PCT?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    50mg of prop./wk. wont do ****. 200mg of EQ wont either.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    definitely need to up both of em. your body should produce more test than that on its own, so you wont notice much of anything on that dosage. I would say AT LEAST 300mgs. on each if you want a noticeable difference. You dont have to worry about blowing up on that cycle...also that should be a good one for your endurance.

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    definitely need to up both of em. your body should produce more test than that on its own, so you wont notice much of anything on that dosage. I would say AT LEAST 300mgs. on each if you want a noticeable difference. You dont have to worry about blowing up on that cycle...also that should be a good one for your endurance.
    I am a little concerned with sides with those amounts (especially with the test prop). 300mgs of each won't present any issues? I am just loking for strength/endurance....this for bicycle racing. Not looking to bench 500 or anything like that. Anyhow, I figure you guys are the experts......so I'll let you make the call. Thanks.

What about PCT....Would I be OK with clomid or will I need N-dex and A-dex?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    imo u shouldnt even do a cycle, just hit the weights and get on a good diet.

prop should b injected ed, it will keep ur blood levels stable which will keep sides to a minimal, and 50mg/week wont do jack shlt!! eq at 200mg/week wont do anything either. u need to keep the test higher dosed and run longer than anyhting else imo. and every cycle need a pct of clomid and nolva jmo.......

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=tycin]imo u shouldnt even do a cycle, just hit the weights and get on a good diet.QUOTE]
    I'm not knockin the idea...if you think its worth it, just educate yourself. Theres ALOT of negatives. Its just a matter of whether or not you feel the positive outweighs the neg. I definitely wouldnt bother running them at dosages lower than 300mg. period. Anything less would be pointlessly screwing up your bodies chemistry. The sides will be no diff. at 300/wk than at 100. Also...you seem to think you are going to turn into a monster with a tiny dose of roids. If your goals/ training/ diet are endurance-strength oriented than so will be your gains.

Thread Information