fabry is offline Senior Member

do you have night sweats on tren acetate?

ive just added tren (1.2ml --> 90mg eod) to my sust cycle and i noticed night sweats since the day after first tren inj.
    yesterday i had my second tren shot and last night i woke up 2 times all wet! is this normal? is this why you cut on tren, i mean, does it rise your body temp? i noticed somethin similar with eq before, but only around wk 9 or 10 of my test/eq cycle and not after only 1 shot...

thanks for your replies!

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    the answer is....yes

In fact I frequently still have night sweats in between cycles while not on tren and i never used too before the tren

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    yea im up right now cuz i was soaking wet

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    ive just added tren (1.2ml --> 90mg eod) to my sust cycle and i noticed night sweats since the day after first tren inj.
    yesterday i had my second tren shot and last night i woke up 2 times all wet! is this normal? is this why you cut on tren, i mean, does it rise your body temp? i noticed somethin similar with eq before, but only around wk 9 or 10 of my test/eq cycle and not after only 1 shot...

thanks for your replies!

Weird how an individual would ask such questions AFTER injecting a substance in his or her body. I can find a list on Tren sides and how they affected people on this site in like 10 second using the search button...........but thats just me.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    its the most known side for tren , hope you did your research.

i even get night sweats with test

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I am supertest250 ( sust ) and guess what... night sweats, excessive peeing, and then of course a stiffy that makes peeing nearly impossible.

I cant wait to start Tren next week 70mg EOD with 250mg sust EOD... should be interesting indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Weird how an individual would ask such questions AFTER injecting a substance in his or her body. I can find a list on Tren sides and how they affected people on this site in like 10 second using the search button...........but thats just me.
    1st, i read lot about tren , including sides but didnt remember about night sweats!
    2nd, because i didnt remember about night sweats & tren, before posting this, i tried with the search function and i fount (and read!) few threads about tren sides, but didnt fiind anything about "night sweats after 1 shot"!!!!
    so, if u read all my post before talking, it was easy to understand that my questions was only about "night sweats after one shot"!

thanks to the other guys...

1st, i read lot about tren , including sides but didnt remember about night sweats!
    2nd, because i didnt remember about night sweats and tren, i tried with the search and i read few threads about tren sides using that function, but didnt fiind anything about "night sweats after 1 shot"!!!!
    so, if u read all my post before talking, it was easy to understand that my questions was only about night sweats after one shot!

thanks to the other guys...

Fair enough.

Although Tren is an "acetate" which means its extremely fast acting and needs to be shot ED or EOD. So armed with the knowledge that its extremely fast acting........i would personally assume the sides would come fast too.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i go over 100mgs a day i get night sweats bad. its so phucken annoying to wake up in a pool of sweat. my girlfriend really hates it when she sleeps over.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Fair enough.

Although Tren is an "acetate" which means its extremely fast acting and needs to be shot ED or EOD. So armed with the knowledge that its extremely fast acting........i would personally assume the sides would come fast too.
    well, fast acting, yes, but people say it takes 5 to 10 days before kickin in, so i expected sidesin the next wks...

np mate. its ok...

well, fast acting, yes, but people say it takes 5 to 10 days before kickin in, so i expected sidesin the next wks...

np mate. its ok...

Side effects dont necessarily have anything to do with the drug making changes in ones body composition in 5 to 10 days. They are two seperate things that dont need eachother to occur.

With that being said...........night sweats and fina cough are pretty much fast acting sides.

Just so you dont take offense, im not picking a fight or anythin bro..........just adding info and trying to help.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Fina , sust 250 , prop 3rd week and no night sweats yet.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    next day after first shot seems kind of fast, it usually takes about 1 week to 10 days to notice.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The night sweats went away after week 7 for me. They hit me within the first few days of the cycle. They are worse if you do eod instead of ed.

ninja900 is offline New Member
    bad sweats for me. Really bad. enjoy!

joevette is offline Banned
    It's because you're doing eod injections instead of ed. I've shot 100mg ed for 8 weeks wih no sides, then I dropped it to 100mg eod (half the dose) to cut and man the night sweats were crazy even though I was doing half the dose.

If it gets to you just inject ed.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Im lucky im on Tren A 85mg/ed and Prop and so far no sides nada,nothing!

Thread Information