Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needle is offline Senior Member

Angry Ok why do I become so red!

Ok I've had it with my skin color, It seems everytime I jump on a cycle I slowly become bright red? I'm a fare complected white guy half Indian and german etc... Besides that I've noticed in the gym that all the really big white guys that are also fare skined, are also extremly red, obviously it has something to do with the Juice? If so what is it exactly that causes this, I would appreciate any info or how to get rid of it!
    Just for the record I am not suffering from H B P!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Just for the record I am not suffering from H B P!
    Good, I was going to say that high blood ressure does not cause redness of the face, but I bet 100 people would of said that. It also doesn't cause nosebleeds. Just wanted to slip that in there.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem but im brown so its not that noticeable

im red in my avatar...can you tell?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    high bp, I would check it out...not a thing to joke around with...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    high bp, I would check it out...not a thing to joke around with...
    He said he doesnt have it and that is not a symptom anyway. Neither are nosebleeds or headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    im red in my avatar...can you tell?
    Ya you can see you have a slight redish tint to your skin, but it looks like you tan easily and hide it! I cant!!! lol

So does anyone have medical reason out there for why I'm so f...ing red!

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    increased red blood cell count?

CutieFace Guest
    It's from your Blood Pressue being elevated and you should moniter your BP while you're on cycle...Stay away from sodium, or very salty foods....

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    It's from your Blood Pressue being elevated and you should moniter your BP while you're on cycle...Stay away from sodium, or very salty foods....

Cutie
    nuh unh. That is not a symptom of high blood pressure.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    hey now kids in to your corners while i mediate....
    ok go back to your rooms and no dessert

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    lay off the niacin

http://www.norcard.com/highblood.shtml

In most people, high blood pressure causes no symptoms, despite the coincidental occurrence of certain symptoms that are widely--but erroneously--believed to be associated with high blood pressure: headaches, nosebleeds, dizziness, flushed face, and tiredness. Although people with high blood pressure may have these symptoms, they occur just as frequently in those with normal blood pressure.

If a person has high blood pressure that's severe or long-standing and untreated, symptoms such as headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, restlessness, and blurred vision occur because of damage to the brain, eyes, heart, and kidneys. Occasionally, people with severe high blood pressure develop drowsiness and even coma caused by brain swelling. This condition, called hypertensive encephalopathy, requires emergency treatment.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Hey lozgod,

I notice that you always junp on the BP subject and say that there are no symptoms of high BP. Well your sort of misleading in that. As posted in your reference severe high blood pressure does casue alot of symptoms and anyone that experience a quick rise in blood pressure (due to AAS) will probably experience these side effects. I know that during a test/deca cycle my blood pressure went form 125/65 to 150/90. While that is not exactly severe high blood pressure it was such a change from my baseline that it casued headaches and flush face. I know this was the case for me because I saw both a general MD and a nerologist for my headaches and they both came to that conclusion. So while for normal people that get high blood pressure over a course of a lifetime, you are correct in that most of the time they are syptomless. However anyone that gets a rapid change in BP while sometimes not even reaching hypertension levels can experience symptoms such as headaches and flush face. Just thought I would throw that out. You don't have to agree with but it gives a different perspective.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea def d-bol makes me red . ... i know a pro that looks like the cool aid guy hes so red and bloted

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    yhea def d-bol makes me red . ... i know a pro that looks like the cool aid guy hes so red and bloted
    OH - YEAH!

Yes im pretty sure salts and sodium increase blood pressure, actually i know they do. But yea you should monitor your BP because i myself had high bp when i was on cycle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL yes they do i added 12lbs of water weight in one day eating cookie dough and creatine BP was like 174/113

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I just started a cycle of sust 250, deca and prop. My wife asked me today if I have been tanning. I am red also. My bp goes up a little while on a cycle also but still in the healthy range.

Question

O man did anyone read MY FIRST POST!!!!!!! IM not suffering from H. B. P.!!!
    I check my bp 3 times daily lol!!!
    I REPEAT I DO NOT HAVE H B P!!!

Thanks for those who have replied!
    Is there a medical reason out there, why JUICERS seem to turn more red on a CYCle?

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    try that tan in a bottle stuff bro.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I am always a little red on gear, I think its just a side effect... but when I am on gear my BP is up too... not that I give a $hit

Severe high blood pressure over a long period of time causes symptoms. Not elevated BP you have had for 2 weeks, plus he said 3 times his BP is normal.

Also the cardiologists made very clear just as many people that have red faces and headaches that have HBP, there are people with the same symptoms that do no have HBP. So it is erroneously associated, however not a symptom. Don't listen to me, but this site was written by cardiologists who went to school specifically for the cardiovascular system. You family doc and neurologist didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    Hey lozgod,

I notice that you always junp on the BP subject and say that there are no symptoms of high BP. Well your sort of misleading in that. As posted in your reference severe high blood pressure does casue alot of symptoms and anyone that experience a quick rise in blood pressure (due to AAS) will probably experience these side effects. I know that during a test/deca cycle my blood pressure went form 125/65 to 150/90. While that is not exactly severe high blood pressure it was such a change from my baseline that it casued headaches and flush face. I know this was the case for me because I saw both a general MD and a nerologist for my headaches and they both came to that conclusion. So while for normal people that get high blood pressure over a course of a lifetime, you are correct in that most of the time they are syptomless. However anyone that gets a rapid change in BP while sometimes not even reaching hypertension levels can experience symptoms such as headaches and flush face. Just thought I would throw that out. You don't have to agree with but it gives a different perspective.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-15-2005 at 04:15 PM.

xLIVEHARDx is offline New Member
    Hey needle,
    I regularly have high blood pressure...long before I ever juiced I am am not red...nor do I get red when I gear up. what kind of juice are you on...certain ones ei. EQ raise red blood cell count so that may be a reason. defineatly check with a doc though because I have never experienced redness whilst on the gear,

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    the skin turns red when the capillaries in the skin are dilated... what you are taking may cause capillary dilation.... what are you taking???

Me too, I never have nosebleeds, or flushness, I do have headaches, but I have had them since I was a kid. It drives me nuts when people spread innaccurate information like a virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by xLIVEHARDx
    Hey needle,
    I regularly have high blood pressure...long before I ever juiced I am am not red...nor do I get red when I gear up. what kind of juice are you on...certain ones ei. EQ raise red blood cell count so that may be a reason. defineatly check with a doc though because I have never experienced redness whilst on the gear,

joevette is offline Banned
    I made a post about this same problem I'm having about a month ago, got no real answers.

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    the skin turns red when the capillaries in the skin are dilated... what you are taking may cause capillary dilation.... what are you taking???
    Im on 700mg of test E and 600 of eq!!!
    What does capillaries dilation mean in a normal since? Obviuosly that they expand but is there more to it then them getting bigger!

well when they get bigger they fill with more blood, blood is red, and since these capillaries are so close to your skin (and there are a lot of them, very very close to the surface), they flush your skin in a redish color... that is why your face flushes when you take niacin, it expands the capillaries in your facial skin... therefore more red blood leaks into your skin, turning your skin red...

i dont know if test e and eq expand capillaries, or which compoudns do this, but this is probably waht is going on... nothing to worry about by the way if this is it... which it may be...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you were not red before your cycle now you are- must be the gear! I am the same way everytime even without hbp.

Thanks EAtRITE thats what Ive been looking for! My natural skin color doesnt help lol! BUt o well, I guess since I dont tan real well its off the the FAKE ANd bake!

Thanks EAtRITE thats what Ive been looking for! My natural skin color doesnt help lol! BUt o well, I guess since I dont tan real well its off the the FAKE ANd bake!

no problem...

fake bake is the worst thing for you, it increases your chances of melignant melanoma by like 10 times... haha good luck with that!!! i'd stay away from that unless you really have to for some odd reason such as a competition or whatever...

Well anything is better then bright red!

Well anything is better then bright red!

even cancer???

got me there!
    You just had to throw that it right !!!
    Im 20 doesnt really matter now!!! lol jk

got me there!
    You just had to throw that it right !!!
    Im 20 doesnt really matter now!!! lol jk

i'm 20 too... if your gonna do it, average about 1 tan a month (which does nothing anyway)... it really is terrible for you... the problem is that it leads to the worst type of skin cancer, malignant melanoma, which spreads.......

id lay off the tanning bed if i were you...... but i'm not you...

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i get somewhat red on cycles as well. for me its hbp i kno u dont have hbp so my guess its from the extra red blood cells

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Severe high blood pressure over a long period of time causes symptoms. Not elevated BP you have had for 2 weeks, plus he said 3 times his BP is normal.
    I guess your right. I mean I was probably misdiagnosed twice by both a general md and a neurologist. It must also be that the treatment given to me did not actually fix my headaches. That was just a coincidence. Of course I had never had those types of headaches before I had high BP and never since then. However none of these things matters because their is a website that mentions that normally occuring high blood pressure is symptomless. Therefore that translates that AAS induced high BP which can increase your bp numbers by 30% nearly overnight has no affect on a person that they can notice. BTW I am being a little sarcarstic. I understand your point, most people that go around saying that thier face is flush or that they have a headache because of high BP are wrong. However you have remember we are abusing hormonal drugs which can fluctuate BP levels much quicker than naturally occuring high BP. This means our bodies don't have several years to adjust to the gradual increase but instead have a few days to compensate for a dramatic change. This can, as in my case result in symptoms most commonly reserved for severe chronic cases of high BP. You have to remember that the study that your citing has to do with normal cases of high BP not the drastic overnight changes that some of us see while using AAS.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya you can see you have a slight redish tint to your skin, but it looks like you tan easily and hide it! I cant!!! lol

So does anyone have medical reason out there for why I'm so f...ing red!
    I look like I am sunburned all winter because of the gear, my blood pressure is often borderline "low" when checked... never had a bp reading higher then low side normal. I also am not easy to tan and easy to loose it and turn white... not on roids... my tan lasts forever. Doc told me one time that roids thicken the skin and its the thickening/skin growing activity that causes the redness.

oh ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information