Thread: Clenbuterol????

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Clenbuterol????

Can I expect to get from 10% body fat to about 6-8% body fat, and pretty ripped with Clenbuterol (Liquid)???

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    diet and exercise is what you must focus on to get any gains but it should be very posible to go from 10 to 8. I dont think your going to get down to 6% thats very hard.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    Can I expect to get from 10% body fat to about 6-8% body fat, and pretty ripped with Clenbuterol(Liquid)???
    No Freakin way.... I ran T3 and Clen properly and had a SICKLY clean diet and lost about 8-10 lbs, which i gained back as soon as i eased up just a little on my diet..... Cardio and DIET is soooo important to get below id say 8-9%

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Clen WILL NOT get your BF down by itself! It is not some magic compound that you can just take by itself and all of a sudden your BF drops 3%. Diet and cardio is what will drop your BF, clen will only HELP if your diet and cardio are in check. Don't even think about getting down to 6% with clen only, but if you have a super clean diet and doing cardio on a regular daily bases along with the clen, then you CAN get down to 6%.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I like to do 2-4 days of really low carbs high protein then carb up for 2-3 ect.

Thread Information