waker is offline New Member

Exclamation Newbie Info Needed

i am new to working out and the use of supplements, so i have no clue where to start. i have a very common problem..........i'm 6'2" and 150 lbs. i'm tired of being skinny and want to put on weight and put it on fast. i have a huge appetite and never seem to ever gain anything. i am looking for a detailed diet/supplement/workout plan to start me off in the right direction. any help would be good.

thanks for any posts!!!

If you're only 150 and you can't gain youre simply not eating enough. My best advice for you is to read up in the diet, workout and supplement forums.

BTW-Welcome to AR.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro what does your current diet look like?
    ~HOP

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    No one is going to create a complete dietary, exercise, and supplementation approach for you without you putting forth some effort.....

Read this for a Bulking Diet baseline to construct your own approach from:
    http://forums.steroid.com/read-here-first/113010-unoffical-how-bulk-thread-sample-diet-post1139112.html

Read these training articles:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=103770
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho....php?p=1662717

Once you have a better grasp of what this entails, you can work on your diet and training, which are HUGE factors....

Supplementation will come later, work at one step at a time here...

Also, do you sleep enough? 8 hours at least per night... that's when you grow!

And, this is the Steroid Questions forum.......... you won't be needing to ask any more questions in here for some time unless you're researching for years down the road.... you need a good base before making a level-headed jump into steroids , and as of yet, you don't possess it.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Forget about getting diet tips and steroid information.

Without sugar coating it in any way.... No way around it, lie to yourself as muchh as you want, BUT YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH!!!!

Want to bulk?

Breakfast:
    3/4 cup oatmeal in whole fat milk with raisins or dried fruit

snack one:
    Peanut butter and jelly s'wich
    1800 cal weight gainer shake

lunch:
    large chicken breast or salmon steak with rice or beans

snack 2:
    cottage cheese or fruit and yoghurt
    weight gainer shake #2

dinner:
    meat and potatoes my man, plain and simple

snack 3:
    weight gainer shake #3
    1 can of tuna in oil (8 oz)

Thats a very basic mix of some of the things that I ate when I was trying to get to 200 lbs without any gear... All I did was eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat

Get the point........ Any one over 6 feet tall should be able to hit 200 lbs without gear...

remember, you're not eating enough.....

L8 and hope that this helps somewhat to show you just how much you need to eat to bulk up!

L8

houseofpain is offline Banned
    what blown said
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Forget about getting diet tips and steroid information.

Without sugar coating it in any way.... No way around it, lie to yourself as muchh as you want, BUT YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH!!!!

Want to bulk?

Breakfast:
    3/4 cup oatmeal in whole fat milk with raisins or dried fruit

snack one:
    Peanut butter and jelly s'wich
    1800 cal weight gainer shake
    It seems you've "sugar-coated" the dietary approach however...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Welcome to the A-R.

When I was your age I was 155lbs. @ 6'3" tall. It took a long time for me to gain weight. I thought I was eating enough food. Not even close. Back then my favorite supplement was Metabalol by champion. I used to drink that before and after each workout.
    Proper diet, clean eating, sensible training, and rest can definitely help you achieve your goals. There are no shortcuts, at your age you should be able to do anything you put your heart and soul into. You've got age on your side and access to the best resource right in front of you.
    Keep reading and learning,
    otto

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    It seems you've "sugar-coated" the dietary approach however...
    At 6 2 and 150, you can almost see thru the guy, so a bit of sugar in the diet isnt going to be that bad for him at all, especially if he's pushing it hard in the gym...

From a psychological appoach, most people fail at diets (be it up or down) due to being denied comfort foods. Full fat milk and some jelly wont kill his diet or blow him up like a balloon. What it will do is not make this diets so bland, and hopefully increase his chances of reaching his goals.

perfect compliance to a diet is a great idea, but we all know that it cant and isnt maintained indefinitely by the majority.

In the case of bulking, there is more room for jelly and full fat milk. Now if I were cutting, I'd be eating tuna and drinking water, or really close to it..... but its not the case here.

Just some thoughts!

L8

Just wanted to bust your balls a little bro....

figured as much....

But at 3am in NorCal, after a workout at 1am, I cant sleep so Im writing a lot.... and anyways the 8 year old fell asleep in bed with my fiancee, so Im gonna couch surf tonight!

L8

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    back in the day i really wanted to gain mass and lose fat, asked about steroids like crazy but everybody just told me get diet straight and your workout plan, i did. and i gained like 25 pounds. BD IS ALL ABOUT DEDICATION.

Thread Information