Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    thnx Jase, yeah i have nolvas, clomids and all that **** =), but the only prob is that ive already been running dbols for 4-5 weeks, and going back on it, wouldnt that be bad for the liver ?, and since the susta was real then maybe i just should frontload the deca ??

Under the circumstances with the summer issue that may be not such a bad idea,personally i would clean the receptors out and start fresh.

How long have u been on the sus for?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks, iwas supposed to do it for 12

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    They are not fakes! The red logo is suposed to be there! ****ing morons who claims em to be fake without knowing ****! Shut your pieholes when you dont have the correct information!

Your good to go farrebarre!

The issue is not over the red logo,it is over the grey stopper and stamp/date info, so you should open your eyes mate before you call any one moron .

I agree ,that the norma in Sweden shouldnt be fake, being in Europe, as most fakes are found in the states, but the question in hand is the grey stopper, thats the issue here.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I know i saw it after.

The issue is being cleared with the dealer. We have some fakes here but they are more common in usa and holland.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Jase, you've posted a fair amount of misinformation in this thread. I suggest you do some research on these topics, using the search button. If you want i can explain them to you, but that would take time out of my day, and you probably wouldn't just take my word for it.

1. HCG (pregnyl) is not to be used during post cycle therapy , only during the cycle.
    2. Ramping doses is a bad idea, not a good one.
    3. Androgen receptors can't be satutrated, and don't downregulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Jase, you've posted a fair amount of misinformation in this thread. I suggest you do some research on these topics, using the search button. If you want i can explain them to you, but that would take time out of my day, and you probably wouldn't just take my word for it.

1. HCG (pregnyl) is not to be used during post cycle therapy , only during the cycle.
    2. Ramping doses is a bad idea, not a good one.
    3. Androgen receptors can't be satutrated, and don't downregulate.

Hi mate

I did check out Farre barres profile and according to his knowledge he stated that he had enough, I took it for granted that he would understand when I was generalising on the HCG issue, the point I was making is that a big mistake a lot of roid users make is that they do not utilise products like nolvadex , pregnyl and clomid ect, I wasnt going to blab on about the nitty gritty bits, of when and what to take regarding HCG, but to make sure he doesnt forget to use it.

The same applies for the receptor sites, I was just generalising , knowing that he does have knowledge as stipulated in his profile,in future i will be a lot more specific and not generalise as much, my apologies.

On the " ramping doses " which you so kindly put it, is as i said a "quick fix" where by he was concerned about looking good for the summer, the first 2 weeks may have been a bit stiff I agree, but I dont know where you come up with ramping doses from, I got that course from a very respectable and knowledgable source,a bloke that would blow most peoples minds away If you where to meet him, further more compared to the dosages I see out there , i am dum founded in your statment, but respect your opinion.

I do agree that the course is a little over the top,and I wouldnt recommend it to every one,but i did as he was stressed out and worried about looking good by a dead line.

I do appreciate your letter, because that is what its all about, sharing amougst each other our views , opinions and of course knowledge.

In future I will be a lot more specific whether the individual states in his portfolio if he is knowledgable or not.

God speed

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    I'll bump this thread!!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    PROBLEMS SOLVED WOOHOO i got the greatest source in the universe !!!!

END OF THREAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information