Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 94
  1. #1
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46

    120lbs hardgainer need more mass

    I'm 21 yrs old, HARDGAINER, 5.7ft, 120lbs and around 5% body fat.
    I used to lift weights at the gym for one year. Gained 10lbs only, then I cut off the gym for only 3 weeks then I lost around 6lbs.. I've been takin 4-5meals/day proteins, amino acids, HMB, ceriatin,.. I've been training/eating correctly.. disappointing results only!
    Then i really got disappointed. I cut off the gym for 6 mounths.

    Now im going back, intrested in steroids . I've been reading many posts, profiles. Non of them weights like me. My goal is to gain more than 10lbs.
    The question is .. deca , deca/enanthate , sust, maybe something else?? Which one would be more suitable for me??


    I WANT TO GAIN!!

  2. #2
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913
    Any chance you could post your diet in more detail pro/carbs/calories etc... I used to think i was a hard gainer i got my diet in check and all was good. If your diet is bad steroids will not help you m8 JMO

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Any chance you could post your diet in more detail pro/carbs/calories etc... I used to think i was a hard gainer i got my diet in check and all was good. If your diet is bad steroids will not help you m8 JMO

    he is right you are doing something wrong so post in the diet section a breakdown of your food intake. workout routine and how much sleep... basically your life story.. we will help you out but you have to do some leg work yourself bro.

  4. #4
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46
    My english isnt that good + our regular foods is different than american, english foods. I cant describe it to u. But I've gone to 2 specialized doctors each one of them gave me different rygem. High calories drinks, appetite pills, healthy meals.. still gaining hardly..
    I've tryed almost everything for more than 2 years. I've listened carefully to each advice given to me. But nothing happened.
    I WILL TRY STEROIDS . I'm just asking which one do u think would put more mass on me??
    Last edited by hikw; 03-23-2005 at 06:57 AM.

  5. #5
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    My english isnt that good i cant describe it to u. But I've gone to 2 specialized doctors each one of them gave me different rygem. High calories drinks, appetite pills, healthy meals.. still gaining hardly..
    I've tryed almost everything for more than 2 years. I've listened carefully to each advice given to me. But nothing happened.
    I WILL TRY STEROIDS. I'm just asking which one do u think would put more mass on me??

    I hate to say it brav but in a nutshell you will be dissapointed IMHO

  6. #6
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    4-5 meals...says it all. as a real hardgainer add at least 2 meals and weight gainer. u don t need steroids .

  7. #7
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46
    I didn't want to mention this but why not
    My friend was 130lbs he take test./deca cycle for 6weeks now he is 150lbs his body is really great now!!
    I want to take a chance but i dont know which is more suitable for me

    I want to eat more but i cant! I really cant! I eat until I cant swallow!!
    Last edited by hikw; 03-23-2005 at 07:04 AM.

  8. #8
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    ur body is a moron if he has to use steroids to get from 130 to 150 pounds. nuff said

  9. #9
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46
    U wouldnt say this if u weight 130lbs

  10. #10
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913

    not needed

    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    I didn't want to mention this but why not
    My friend was 130lbs he take test./deca cycle for 6weeks now he is 150lbs his body is really great now!!
    I want to take a chance but i dont know which is more suitable for me

    I want to eat more but i cant! I really cant! I eat until I cant swallow!!

    i take it your buddy is still on the gear, wait a while and anything he gained will be lost due to not haveing a solid base and diet, then wait for some serious dissapointment its bad not haveing enough weight, nevermind haveing it and seeing it just fall away......
    Last edited by AVAGO; 03-23-2005 at 07:25 AM.

  11. #11
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    I'm 21 yrs old, HARDGAINER, 5.7ft, 120lbs and around 5% body fat.
    I used to lift weights at the gym for one year. Gained 10lbs only, then I cut off the gym for only 3 weeks then I lost around 6lbs.. I've been takin 4-5meals/day proteins, amino acids, HMB, ceriatin,.. I've been training/eating correctly.. disappointing results only!
    Then i really got disappointed. I cut off the gym for 6 mounths.

    Now im going back, intrested in steroids . I've been reading many posts, profiles. Non of them weights like me. My goal is to gain more than 10lbs.
    The question is .. deca , deca/enanthate , sust, maybe something else?? Which one would be more suitable for me??


    I WANT TO GAIN!!

    Alright....you are a hardgainer...and that is fine.

    However, I want you to post your actual diet up for us to look at. Then we will try to help wherever we can.

    D

  12. #12
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    U wouldnt say this if u weight 130lbs

    o yes I would, cause I was once at this point too. but I wasn t stupid and learned my stuff, diet and training and later steroids . if u don t know the basics, steroids won t help. period.

  13. #13
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Alright....you are a hardgainer...and that is fine.

    However, I want you to post your actual diet up for us to look at. Then we will try to help wherever we can.

    D
    alright this is the last diet ive been takin (a doctor gave it to me )

    sleep 9 hours daily, wake up at 10am
    10am large spoon of honey + 2-3 eggs with bread + capsules for appettite
    2pm alot of macaroni mixed with (chicken or meet)
    7pm two breads with kabab (meet)
    12am a free meal that contain enough calories/brotien (rice with checken, potato, ...)

    every day, between meals, i eat more than 8 CROISSANTS (french bread with cheese) and 4cups of orange juice
    before every meal i take another kind of capsules

    guys im telling u i was eating enough.
    Last edited by hikw; 03-23-2005 at 07:44 AM.

  14. #14
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    see what I mean? ur amount of food is nuttin...u don t eat right. u need no steroid , u need a real diet

    go to the diet section and read the bulking sticky.

  15. #15
    UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    189
    Post your diet because at 5ft 7 with good diet and training you could get to 160 pounds + without steroids .

  16. #16
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    hey...

    kind of off topic but, what country are you from?

    if i were you i'd get back into the gym for six months or so before going on steroids . don't go on steroids right away, wait a while and train naturally for a bit.

    keep eating as much as possible!

    A.A.

  17. #17
    UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    189
    Thats a terrible diet mate read up and learn before you try steroids because they will do nothing for you on that diet.

  18. #18
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46
    I already did go before on diet section on bodybuilding.com their diet didnt help either

    your food is very different than our we dont eat like u.. i cant get diet from u coz most of ur food isnt available here
    Last edited by hikw; 03-23-2005 at 07:51 AM.

  19. #19
    UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    189
    If you are a hardgainer you should be eating a meal every 2 1/2 hours. Then topping that up with a weightgainer.

  20. #20
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    alright this is the last diet ive been takin (a doctor gave it to me )

    sleep 9 hours daily, wake up at 10am
    10am large spoon of honey + 2-3 eggs with bread + capsules for appettite
    2pm alot of macaroni mixed with (chicken or meet)
    7pm two breads with kabab (meet)
    12am a free meal that contain enough calories/brotien (rice with checken, potato, ...)


    every day, i eat more than 8 CROISSANTS (french bread with cheese) between meals
    before every meal i take another kind of capsules


    Job solved your diet is bad for gaining weight, probably healthy but will not gain you any weight (croissants with cheese will not make you muscles grow..
    an example

    Meal 1
    4 oz Chicken breast
    5 whole eggs
    1 cup oatmeal

    Meal 2
    8-10 oz chicken breast
    8 oz Sweet potato (or 1 cup of brown or white rice)

    Meal 3
    8 oz Turkey burger with bbque sauce
    1 cup brown or white rice
    Veg

    Meal 4
    8-10 oz Ground 97% fat free Turkey
    1 cup white rice

    Meal 5
    8 oz Turkey burger with bbque sauce
    1 cup brown or white rice
    Veg

    Meal 6
    Pre workout meal
    Protein shake with
    1 scoop Isopure in water

    Meal 7
    Post workout meal
    Protein shake with
    2-3 scoops Isopure

    Meal 8
    10-12 oz of Fish (Salmon, halibut, tuna steak, haddock, ect)
    1 cup rice

    Meal 9
    AM over night
    Protein shake
    Diet:
    300g prot, 150g carbs a day, sunday - friday.
    250g prot, 250g carbs on saturday.




    NOW do you see why we ask bro. You will need at least 1-2grms of protein per pound of body weight for decent muscle growth ED. In your diet i guess you are taking about 60grms in your current diet. There is alot of knowledge out there to be reaserched before thinking about AS, please see your friends mistake and learn by it

  21. #21
    shango88's Avatar
    shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    alright this is the last diet ive been takin (a doctor gave it to me )

    sleep 9 hours daily, wake up at 10am
    10am large spoon of honey + 2-3 eggs with bread + capsules for appettite
    2pm alot of macaroni mixed with (chicken or meet)
    7pm two breads with kabab (meet)
    12am a free meal that contain enough calories/brotien (rice with checken, potato, ...)

    every day, i eat more than 8 CROISSANTS (french bread with cheese) between meals
    before every meal i take another kind of capsules

    guys im telling u i was eating enough.
    Hey bro, i was reading through this thread. You have a LOT of room for improvement with your diet. i agree with every one else that you should get your diet in check before you consider using juice. You will get much better results. There is a lot to learn as far as diet goes. there is plenty of info here for now try this:
    Eat a meal every 3 hours that your awake. If you cant eat a full meal then drink a MRP or eat a MRP bar, but real food is best. Try to eat protein in every meal, and try not to eat fat and carbs in the same meal. To grow, You want to get 1g-1.5g of protein for each lb of body weight. Dont forget to incease your protein as you grow as well as increase your calories.
    It would be a real good idea for you to figure out your maintainence caloric intake. Its pretty easy to do
    here is a link:
    http://medicine.uchc.edu/departments...rition/cal.htm
    You want to eat 500+ calories a day above your maintainence to gain weight. And try to keep it healthy.. no twinkies or fast food.
    That will be a great start for you

    Best of Luck!
    feel free to hit me up with any questions

  22. #22
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    muhahahah! ur diet is ****! pls don t say ur diet is the bulking diet in the diet section. u r eating not enough in general - and by far not enough protein. if u don t eat enough - u won t grow. even with steroids . it s that easy. all u will gain is water.

  23. #23
    shango88's Avatar
    shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    160
    Nice diet plan Avago.. that should do nicely for him.
    we must have been typing at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Job solved your diet is bad for gaining weight, probably healthy but will not gain you any weight (croissants with cheese will not make you muscles grow..
    an example

    Meal 1
    4 oz Chicken breast
    5 whole eggs
    1 cup oatmeal

    Meal 2
    8-10 oz chicken breast
    8 oz Sweet potato (or 1 cup of brown or white rice)

    Meal 3
    8 oz Turkey burger with bbque sauce
    1 cup brown or white rice
    Veg

    Meal 4
    8-10 oz Ground 97% fat free Turkey
    1 cup white rice

    Meal 5
    8 oz Turkey burger with bbque sauce
    1 cup brown or white rice
    Veg

    Meal 6
    Pre workout meal
    Protein shake with
    1 scoop Isopure in water

    Meal 7
    Post workout meal
    Protein shake with
    2-3 scoops Isopure

    Meal 8
    10-12 oz of Fish (Salmon, halibut, tuna steak, haddock, ect)
    1 cup rice

    Meal 9
    AM over night
    Protein shake
    Diet:
    300g prot, 150g carbs a day, sunday - friday.
    250g prot, 250g carbs on saturday.




    NOW do you see why we ask bro. You will need at least 1-2grms of protein per pound of body weight for decent muscle growth ED. In your diet i guess you are taking about 60grms in your current diet. There is alot of knowledge out there to be reaserched before thinking about AS, please see your friends mistake and learn by it

  24. #24
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    a) get protein powder u can get that everywhere
    b) chicken and eggs should be available everywhere

    eat every 2 hours, at least 2 g of protein per kg of body weight per day.

  25. #25
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46
    guys why dont u get it. i was 120lbs since i was 16yrs old .. my weight can not change with natural stuff coz ive already try everything. i know what im talkin about. ive been reading alot about diets and calories intake
    ithink ill choose to take deca /test. 2 weeks from now. thats might do something

    my diet wasnt to grow muscles it was to increase calories which will make me fat
    i want to gain muscles or anything else i dont care i just want to
    Last edited by hikw; 03-23-2005 at 08:06 AM.

  26. #26
    Chemical King's Avatar
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    alright this is the last diet ive been takin (a doctor gave it to me )

    sleep 9 hours daily, wake up at 10am
    10am large spoon of honey + 2-3 eggs with bread + capsules for appettite
    2pm alot of macaroni mixed with (chicken or meet)
    7pm two breads with kabab (meet)
    12am a free meal that contain enough calories/brotien (rice with checken, potato, ...)

    every day, between meals, i eat more than 8 CROISSANTS (french bread with cheese) and 4cups of orange juice
    before every meal i take another kind of capsules

    guys im telling u i was eating enough.
    you are not eating anywhere near enough food to be putting on weight. In fact you could probably loose weight on that diet.

    You should be looking at 3000+ calories if your serious about weight gain. I used to think I was a hardgainer but I relise now that I was not eating enough.

    Get the basics right and youl be fine. Try loading your protein shakes with porridge oats. About 40g in each

  27. #27
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    guys why dont u get it. i was 120lbs since i was 16yrs old .. my weight can not change with natural stuff coz ive already try everything. i know what im talkin about. ive been reading alot about diets and calories intake
    ithink ill choose to take deca/test. 2 weeks from now. thats might do something



  28. #28
    shango88's Avatar
    shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    guys why dont u get it. i was 120lbs since i was 16yrs old .. my weight can not change with natural stuff coz ive already try everything. i know what im talkin about. ive been reading alot about diets and calories intake
    ithink ill choose to take deca/test. 2 weeks from now. thats might do something
    Dude, yout talking to a bunch of guys who know their **** about this stuff. I myself an a VERY hard gainer and was much like you when i was your age. Im 29 and 180 now, ive been working my ass off. If you want to juice thats your call we cant stop you but you NEED to have a good diet if you want to get the most out of juicing and you would be much better off getting on a good diet for a several months before you consider juicing.
    There is no magic pill to getting big, even with juice it takes hard work and dedication.

    We are here if you need advice but dont tell us we dont get it. Trust me that most of us do.

  29. #29
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Slow down bro. I was a hardgainer AND still am to this very day. You answered your own question . Your training is on/off, you do not eat as well as you ought to. I would first suggest you get in the right frame of mind before. It is easy to get discouraged but it is a sign a weakness when you just give up like you did. Get a journal and write a plan of attack. Get a huge calendar and mark your training days and what you are going to train. Keep a log if you have to. Right realistic goals ie. weigh 125lbs on this day on your calendar. I will tell you the problem you will have if you take steroids . Sure you will gain some and get you motivated but what happens when you stop? It is the keeping of your gains the hard part, getting them the easy thing. You said your self you lost most of the 10lbs you gained so what makes you believe anything would change just because you used steroids? Talk about getting discouraged.. Motivation comes from within and getting a plan of attact intelligently will work better than any steroids for you at your young age. Be patient little grasshopper.

  30. #30
    shango88's Avatar
    shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    160
    Excellent advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Slow down bro. I was a hardgainer AND still am to this very day. You answered your own question . Your training is on/off, you do not eat as well as you ought to. I would first suggest you get in the right frame of mind before. It is easy to get discouraged but it is a sign a weakness when you just give up like you did. Get a journal and write a plan of attack. Get a huge calendar and mark your training days and what you are going to train. Keep a log if you have to. Right realistic goals ie. weigh 125lbs on this day on your calendar. I will tell you the problem you will have if you take steroids. Sure you will gain some and get you motivated but what happens when you stop? It is the keeping of your gains the hard part, getting them the easy thing. You said your self you lost most of the 10lbs you gained so what makes you believe anything would change just because you used steroids? Talk about getting discouraged.. Motivation comes from within and getting a plan of attact intelligently will work better than any steroids for you at your young age. Be patient little grasshopper.

  31. #31
    simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    262
    You worked out for a year and gained 10 pounds. That is impressive in itself ronnie colman only gains 5 pounds a year. at that rate even eating a bad as you do you would be 180 in 5 years thats not bad for 5' 7' my friend competes at that hight and weight. no aas just diet and dont quit when you dont see gains over night. listen to the board eat more. Not sure were you are from but I think they have beef and chicken everywhere in the world? if not ostrich is great too.

  32. #32
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    ive been reading alot about diets and calories intake

    so how about u implement some of what u read?

    my diet wasnt to grow muscles it was to increase calories which will make me fat
    i want to gain muscles or anything else i dont care i just want to
    well then stop eating junk food like croissants and don tell us about u know about **** if u eat junk food u ll get fat, wow what a surprise

  33. #33
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    guys why dont u get it. i was 120lbs since i was 16yrs old .. my weight can not change with natural stuff coz ive already try everything. i know what im talkin about. ive been reading alot about diets and calories intake
    ithink ill choose to take deca /test. 2 weeks from now. thats might do something

    my diet wasnt to grow muscles it was to increase calories which will make me fat
    i want to gain muscles or anything else i dont care i just want to

    the quicker you get it in your head that your diet sux and your workout routine probably sux too, the quicker you will head in the right direction to gaining muscle weight, so stay on this board and learn we all did. it take a while but you will leave with a lot more knowledge than you came with.. be patient and learn ESP IN THE DIET AND WORKOUT SECTION!!

  34. #34
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    My english isnt that good + our regular foods is different than american, english foods. I cant describe it to u. But I've gone to 2 specialized doctors each one of them gave me different rygem. High calories drinks, appetite pills, healthy meals.. still gaining hardly..
    I've tryed almost everything for more than 2 years. I've listened carefully to each advice given to me. But nothing happened.
    I WILL TRY STEROIDS. I'm just asking which one do u think would put more mass on me??
    Well steroids are no answer when eventually you have to quit doing them, and 3 months later all gains are lost 100% or else you have to go on full time steroids year round for rest of your life. I would find other ways to do it.

    One thing about ectomorphs, you guys really dont eat so great but think you do. Look at a fat person and examine how they eat. I am talking going to MacDonalds and have: A big mac, double quarter pounder with cheese, 10 piece chicken mcnuggets and super size fries... and do this for lunch every day for a month and see if you dont gain at minimum 10 lbs per month. This is what my brother eats for lunch everyday... except I left out the sundae and chocolate shake.

  35. #35
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    120 lbs?

    Eat!!!

    If you are thinking of steroids , DON'T.

    If you cannot gain NATURALLY, what on earth makes you think that all of a sudden you will gain w/steroids?

    You do realize steroids need ADDITIONAL RAW MATERIALS to add substance to your body? If you don't gain weight naturally, you won't gain WITH STEROIDS EITHER.

    That's a big waste of time.

    ~SC~

  36. #36
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

    That's a big waste of time.

    ~SC~
    and more important: waste of health

  37. #37
    don anabolico's Avatar
    don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    guys why dont u get it. i was 120lbs since i was 16yrs old .. my weight can not change with natural stuff coz ive already try everything. i know what im talkin about. ive been reading alot about diets and calories intake
    ithink ill choose to take deca /test. 2 weeks from now. thats might do something

    my diet wasnt to grow muscles it was to increase calories which will make me fat
    i want to gain muscles or anything else i dont care i just want to
    ok, im not going to sugar coat this like everyone else, so exuse me...
    you need to stop being a pussy and eat up bro, period!
    ok you say your 120 and havnt changed since 16.... so what! you have not done what it takes yet which is eat more! i know this, because if you did, you would be growing! and dont give me this hard gainer **** either, i was 105lbs 5 years ago! on top of that i had crohns, so it was much harder for me to gain than you, garunteed! take the advice given to you by these good bro's and eat up... my opinion, that one diet was good that was posted, but a little to clean for people like you and i. your diet doesnt have to be as clean when your naturally @ 5%. if you need some help, you can pm me and i will be more that willing to help you, since i know were your coming from. dont try and take the easy way out by thinking aabout roids, because honestly, roids are nothing without a diet...period. i have used aas, yes... but i gained 60lbs naturally before i did, and im much happier, because once i did use them, i made them work wonders for me, becuase i had all the other key elements in place.... listen to these guys, alot of them have been in your shoes b4..

    PEACE!

  38. #38
    hikw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46
    i guess i cant be right and u all wronge
    anyway ill read more about diets and then ask for one in the diet section. ill try one for a mounth.. who knows maybe ur diets are better than doctors!! i dont like doctorts anyway
    thanks guys for ur advice

  39. #39
    don anabolico's Avatar
    don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    248
    yes our diet would be better than doctors, just like when you finally are ready for aas, our advice will be better than doctors... unless you go to a dietition who has specifically worked with bodybuilders, that would be a good idea... there is this one dietition named keith cline, in my neck of the woods, and he is just one badass! god i wish i had used him when i first started out...

  40. #40
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by hikw
    i guess i cant be right and u all wronge
    anyway ill read more about diets and then ask for one in the diet section. ill try one for a mounth.. who knows maybe ur diets are better than doctors!! i dont like doctorts anyway
    thanks guys for ur advice



    I spent months reaserching my diet, i didnt ask for it. Reaserch bro ALL the info is here and you will be more knowledgeful for having reaserched yourself and will reap the rewards accordingly. Your first step in the right direction good luck bro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •