socrstud09 is offline Junior Member

D-Bol and other Q's new to ROIDS

Hey guys!

I'm new to the forum, and Roids in general...I'm a pro soccer player 22 yrs 165 6'1 and I'dd really appreciate all the help I can get with some questions/opinions!
    I have done a lot of research but I'm sure you guys know more than me.

3 questions

1) I'm looking for some fairly quick gains and I have some Dbol and Var that I have gotten from my source...little weary about the bol...it def has the snake on it(British Disp it appears to be) but when i did the break test it broke into chunks and powder...Dunno what that really means.

2)Since I play soccer and am in intense training is Dbol okay for my body...I have heard great stuff about gains for athletes....my football buddies but I have heard that it can really **** with your BP and heart rate....if so how should I use the drug or is there another oral ananabolic....my source also has andriol which doesn't mess with your liver...any thoughts

3)I'm not looking for where or a source but is it still possible to get "The clear" THG stuff you put under the tongue...and the cream. My source tells me that he doesn't know anyone and it may be tough cuz of the whole B@!co scam.

Thanx guys any help would be much appreciated

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    DONT do dbol alone, it aromitizes and has some bad sides and its not what you are looking for considering you are a soccer player. Now Var would be nice. It is one of the only orals you can take without injectables. I suggest 50mg ED for 8 weeks followed by a 2 week clomid therapy.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Yes i def. don't think you should do dbol considering what you do for a living. Var would be good though, and if you want to add some muscle through in some prop. or test E.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I've heard stories of var impairing cardiovascular ability. Any truth to that? It would certainly be of concern to a soccer player.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    hope im not stealin the thread but what benefits do you get from running Var by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    hope im not stealin the thread but what benefits do you get from running Var by itself?
    look up "var only" or "anavar only"

Thanks for the reply guys...

If say I do 50mg's of Var for 8 weeks what's the possibility of gaining about 10pds of mass? I heard it isn't that strong. I've heard maybe Dbol for 1 week and than Var for the remainder....(just what I heard) in order to get my Test level up and gain a little up front. I need to gain a little quickly.....(I need to gain about 10pds in say a month) I've tried all the supplements(creatine, and protein and my body won't let me gain much in mass....just strength)

What are your thoughts on Andriol ?? I know its expensive.

Thanx guys!

dbol and anidrol will lower test levels. Like I said Var is the only oral that can be taking alone. Sounds like you need to get some test prop (injectable)

Thanx for the feedback...

couple more questions for ya guys....been very helpful

1)If I took Bol for a week and then Var for 7 would it be a good idea from a little mass gain point of view...(I really need to gain 10 pounds....this is what my agent thinks)

Hmm this is what I found off the profile of Dbol ....."Dianabol reaches the blood after 1-3 hours. A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male."

2)so it does or doesn't raise test levels?

Test-Prop
    "An eye-catching difference, however, is that the athlete "draws" distinctly less water with propionate and visibly lower water retention occurs. Since propionate is quickly effective, often after only one or two days, the athlete experiences an increase of his training energy, a better pump, an increased appetite, and a slight strength gain."

3)I guess I would take Var with this?Any mass gain with Test Prop?

4)Sounds great with Test Prop....however sounds like you have to take this stuff all the time....I read the sides are not as bad as the other injectible ones which is cool....but does your ass hurt from all the injections....like I don't want to shower with the guys and have a bullseye on my ass cheek...any thoughts???

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i take it im the only one who has looked at his height and weight?

swoll4589 is offline Member
    It would prolly be better if you built more of a solid base up first but since you are playing pro sports then it might be ok. Like these guys said search var only. You could really get great results off Var/Prop combo and put on some lbm. Just read up as much as you can then post a cycle when your ready.

[QUOTE=socrstud09]Dianabol reaches the blood after 1-3 hours. A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male."

2)so it does or doesn't raise test levels?

its says concentration, not "production". Trust me it shuts down your HPTA inturn lowering testosterone to little to none.

Thanx,

Thanx Swoll and Consistancy!

lookin into a cycle as I write. but are the injections noticeable in the shower? the players all shower together...

How long is the Prop cycle....what would I gain in a month would you think being a novice. My agent swears that bol +var is my best bet for great results in a month but he only knows what it does for football players that he represents.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i take it im the only one who has looked at his height and weight?

6'1" 165

you may want to just eat

i'm a little teacup

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro,

It sounds to me that you might be better off taking a look at your diet before you start to juice. This isnt a flame in any way but you are pretty thin and I feel that you could put on a bunch of weight just by eating to gain. IMO why stress your body with roids when you have a lot of potential to gain naturally. Post up your diet plan and we can critique that for you.

If you have your heart set on juicing right now I agree that the Prop/Var would be a good bet for you. Do they drug test you? If not you might want to look into Cyp/EQ, those are longer esters so you wouldnt have to shoot everyday but they will stay in your system for a MUCH longer time so its no good if you have to drug test on short notice.

Again tho. I strongly recomend building up more of a base before you get into the gear. Post up that diet and let us help you out there.

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    Hey Bro,

It sounds to me that you might be better off taking a look at your diet before you start to juice. This isnt a flame in any way but you are pretty thin and I feel that you could put on a bunch of weight just by eating to gain. IMO why stress your body with roids when you have a lot of potential to gain naturally. Post up your diet plan and we can critique that for you.

If you have your heart set on juicing right now I agree that the Prop/Var would be a good bet for you. Do they drug test you? If not you might want to look into Cyp/EQ, those are longer esters so you wouldnt have to shoot everyday but they will stay in your system for a MUCH longer time so its no good if you have to drug test on short notice.

Again tho. I strongly recomend building up more of a base before you get into the gear. Post up that diet and let us help you out there.

daddydbols easy to understand translating service:

you may want to just eat

Quote Originally Posted by socrstud09
    Thanx,

Thanx Swoll and Consistancy!

lookin into a cycle as I write. but are the injections noticeable in the shower? the players all shower together...

How long is the Prop cycle....what would I gain in a month would you think being a novice. My agent swears that bol +var is my best bet for great results in a month but he only knows what it does for football players that he represents.
    You have to shoot prop everyday. You will most likely at some time or another notice a needle mark.
    I really dont think d-bol is the right thing for you at all. Especially for just one week, thats a totally waste.
    Its hard to say what you would gain in a month. Everyone is different and it depends a whole lot on your diet.
    I dont know a whole lot about short cycles like that maybe there is another bro who has tried Prop for only a month that can comment on that?

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    daddydbols easy to understand translating service:

you may want to just eat

Right on!

Ok guys....Soccer takes up a lot of time...I'm a rookie drafted MLS....still in school...anyways 165 61' 7% body fat(body fat tested) sub 4-4 speed I'm no bitch trust me(all muscle) but I'm thin yes... body fat(body fat tested) I try to eat everything trust me....I have tried very very very hard to gain weight but my body will not let it happen that's why I'm set on roids!!!!

Diet:this is from today
    Breakfast:4 eggs, bacon, coffee and OJ
    Lunch: Buffalo Chicken wrap
    Dinner:Chocolate milk...Protein shake...Chiken Parm with pasta and scalloped potatoes....Iced tea....powerade

That's it for today....its tuff to eat a lot cuz of my metab I think but I'm workin at it....Any opinions of the diet or a good one?....

Yeah man,

That diet can use a whole lot of work.

Ill give you a few quick pointers and get you pointed in the right direction.
    You should be eating about 4000 calories a day to gain weight. in the education threads there is a link to help you figure it out exactly or use this one:
    http://medicine.uchc.edu/departments...rition/cal.htm
    Next, You should be eating 6-7 meals a day.. Not 3.
    Check out some of the bulking diets in the diet and nutrition section. I know with a busy schedule it can be hard to get all those meals in but you need to get in the habbit of precooking food and bringing it with you and if you have to you can use MRP's for a meal or two. Real food is always best tho.
    Third, Eat protein in every meal. You NEED at least 1.5g/LB body weight. Shakes can help if you cant get it all from food. Again real food is best. Also try not to eat carbs and fat in the same meal. Your meals should either be protien/carbs or protien/fat.
    Last, Do some research on Post Work Out Meals/Shakes, those are VERY important for you. You should be getting 50g protien and 100g dex to replentish your fuel.

Steriods wont do much for you without a good diet. If you are going to use them you want to get the most out of it.

um well IMO run the prop atleast 8 weeks. Ive never juiced before so im going off what ive read. Keep that in mind. Im not the most knowledgeable guy here on this stuff. But i think 8 weeks of prop at 500mg a week and maybe 35 mgs of var or T-bol if you could get it would be a great cycle for you. It would prolly increase you speed to. Might want to research EQ as well. Reading about steroids before you do them is the best thing you can do, for both results and safety.

Here is a sample day: This isnt perfect but i had it laying around and it should give you an idea of what to do.
    Good Luck

515AM Red Bull
    Oatmeal w/raisins
    23g Whey

645AM PWO Shake
    + 50g dextrose

830AM 2 whole eggs150
    4 egg whites64
    2 slices wheat toast

Noon 8oz lean beef
    2 x vegetable (non-starchy)

300PM MRP Bar
    Fruit (banana/orange)
    celery sticks

530PM 8 oz grilled chicken or tuna
    2 x baked potato or rice

800PM 2 oz peanuts
    Micellular shake

Calories 3946 Protien304g Carbs409 Fat131g

Shango...thanx a lot for the diet plan!!!!!
    I'll try to get in around 4000 calories plus the protein carbs and fat...
    I was under the impression that if I took roids and worked out a lot that I would gain mass....so Var and 4000 good calories = mass gain over 8 wks?

And Swoll...thanx for the info on prop....I'm still researching a good cycle....I'll post a cycle when I come up with a good TOTAL plan.

Again all thanx a lot with the help and opinions! gl with your own workouts

Hey guys,

Lastly, Consistancy mentioned after taking var follow up with some Clomid...from what I've read about Var it doesn't aromatize too much....I don't understand much of what Clomid does but it talks a lot about estrogen....what is the advantage to taking Clomid after Var....I read the Clomid profile but don't really understand it.

Thanx for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by socrstud09
    Hey guys,

Lastly, Consistancy mentioned after taking var follow up with some Clomid...from what I've read about Var it doesn't aromatize too much....I don't understand much of what Clomid does but it talks a lot about estrogen....what is the advantage to taking Clomid after Var....I read the Clomid profile but don't really understand it.

Thanx for the help!
    var can shut you down, meaning low test production. Which means once you come off you will lose your gains due to low test levels. Clomid should get your natural test levels back to normal real quick. Better to be safe then sorry.

Good call Consist....

Thanx for the info!

Sounds like your on the right track now Socrstud09. Good luck and let us know how it works out!

yeah theres no reason with a proper diet that you cant add at least 15 or 20 pounds of LBM. good luck, keep us updated and feel free to ask us questions.

Yeah thanx a lot guys....went out and bought a load of high Calorie Protein stuff....spent a lot a GNC as well. Today I had about 3000 calories dunno about Protein I wanna say like 150grams of Protein....I spent most of the day researchin what I should eat. I'm doin 30- 40mgs of Var also.

Yall been very helpful THANX!!!!!

Thread Information