Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member

First Cycle for a 500lb Bencher

Jake Barnes has a bro that is a powerlifter/strongman, he actually owns his own gym. Young guy, around 26 yrs. old. His best PL total in the 181 class was something like 470/500/500, which is pretty insane. He has consistently benched more than 500 in comps with a single ply shirt. He has always been drug free.

If a guy like this was to run a first cycle, would it still be the same old "start simple with Test" thing. We're talking about a very advanced strength athlete here.

Jake Barnes has two opinions. One is that his training is so locked in, that just 500mg extra of test a week would give a huge bump to his strength levels. His other thought is that somebody at this advanced level wouldn't even feel that kind of dosage, and should start a first cycle with at least 750mg/test a week and some deca or EQ and some var for strength. What about something like this, everything for 8 weeks.

Test E 500ml/week
    Deca 400ml/week
    Var 70mg/ED

Barnes would say front load it with prop for the first two weeks, but keep in mind that this is a beginner who has never touched a needle. That's a lot of shots for a new guy. Your thoughts?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    yeah I agree, I woulld feel like a pin cushion if I did prop for my first cycle. how about Test EQ and Var possibly for a first cycle? if he wants strenth gains I have heard great things about var

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    or maybe even d-bol to jumpstart it, then Test E and just Eq? or Test E,Deca and D-bol ?just a few suggestions

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Probably not great for a 1st timer but I ran test/tren my 1st and went up from 325x1 bench to 405x2 and that was only a 6 week cycle. You have to inject tren ED or EOD though.

do you refuse to comment on our suggestion jake barnes?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    take some d-bols, if quality isn t the issue I would lose the var and take d-bols.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Test deca and dbol is the stack you want... classic strength/mass cycle.

1-4 30-40mg Dbol
    1-12 500mg Test E
    1-11 400mg Deca

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Is he looking for just strength? If so, just run a maintainance dose of test and some var and maybe some dbol in the beginning.

Something like this:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg/ed
    1-8 Test @ 300mg/wk
    1-8 Var @ 70mg/ed

I know some people are going to flame me for breaking the "2 oral" rule, but I think orals liver toxicity is exaggerated way out of proportion. JMO though..

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    jake barnes friend might wanna try a test/ anavar cycel to really start moving the #s

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    jake barnes friend might wanna try a test/ anavar cycel to really start moving the #s
    agreed, nothing better than test and var for some not so toxic strength...

Jake Barnes, Kingkong loves how you refer to yourself in the third person...Kingkong does that himself sometime...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    to hell with you Brett Ashley

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    You should be very careful with what you plan to give him. Need to worry about weight classes and detection times in some meets...

Great lifts though and good luck.

How does Jake Barnes know his friend is 100 % natural? He could have taken prohormones when they were legal...HA, Suck on that Mr. Barnes!!!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    For a first cycle it doen't matter what his bench press is. Test E/C with a dbol jumpstart is the most he should do.

1-4 dbol 35mg ED
    1-12 Test E/C 500mg/wk

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    For a first cycle it doen't matter what his bench press is. Test E/C with a dbol jumpstart is the most he should do.

1-4 dbol 35mg ED
    1-12 Test E/C 500mg/wk
    I'd do that

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    wks 1-4, 11-15 200mg Test Prop EOD
    wks 1-13 750mg Test E
    wks 1-12 400mg EQ
    wks 1-12 400mg Deca

Anti-E's and PCT of your choice based on research. My anti-E and PCT theories are not mainstream.

**** lozgod, that is a shatload of injections for a dude who's never touched a needle before. Seems the consensus is that it doesn't matter how advanced the guys is, start at small and simple. Personal preference? Jake Barnes actually likes Diesel's plan of doubling up on the orals, and just test, but Barnes would bump the test up to 500ml/week. So it would look like this:

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED
    Week 1-8 Var 50mg/ED
    Week 1-8 Test E 500ml/week

Barnes likes that because it is only 2 injections a week, but should promote some nice strength gains with the var, and will bloat him up just enough with the dbol so that he knows he's on the juice. Thanks broskis.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Barnes
    **** lozgod
    Yeah, I think with his genetics he needs to come out of the gate like an animal. I am probaly the only one though.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    im with loz...but not all of those compounds just some high dose test and some var IMO.

**** lozgod, that is a shatload of injections for a dude who's never touched a needle before. Seems the consensus is that it doesn't matter how advanced the guys is, start at small and simple. Personal preference? Jake Barnes actually likes Diesel's plan of doubling up on the orals, and just test, but Barnes would bump the test up to 500ml/week. So it would look like this:

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED
    Week 1-8 Var 50mg/ED
    Week 1-8 Test E 500ml/week

Barnes likes that because it is only 2 injections a week, but should promote some nice strength gains with the var, and will bloat him up just enough with the dbol so that he knows he's on the juice. Thanks broskis.
    screw dbol Eq will make him hungry and have his strenth through the roof, I like my cycle better EQ,var and Test E

Hey Barnes, why would your stupid ass friend want to take roids if he already benches 500? What an unnecessary risk to take...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    Hey Barnes, why would your stupid ass friend want to take roids if he already benches 500? What an unnecessary risk to take...
    wtf are u talking about? so just because he already benches 500lbs he shouldnt do aas? tjat doesnt make anysense at all... think of the posibilities when he is on aas, it will b way mre benfical to do aas at the point he is at than a 160lb guy who benches 175lbs.

toolman is offline Banned
    Barnes, why do you always refer to yourself in the 3rd Person. Rather than say I think this, you say Jake Barnes thinks this. You've been watching too many sienfeld reruns. Next you'll be selling those sneakers that make you jump better.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

Does he have to stick to a certain weight class?

zuke is offline Member
    i would lose the dbol and run a test/eq cycle... jmo, but if he is in competitions, he prolly doesn't need to be gaining too much weight, and he would get some great strength gains out of that.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    why the hell do you refer to yourself in the first person??!?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    wks 1-4, 11-15 200mg Test Prop EOD
    wks 1-13 750mg Test E
    wks 1-12 400mg EQ
    wks 1-12 400mg Deca

Anti-E's and PCT of your choice based on research. My anti-E and PCT theories are not mainstream.
    I would drop the prop and add dbol 30-35mg ed front 1-4 and end with var 9-15 60mg ed. If he is a natty monster why not come out of the gate swingin'??? Those are huge numbers and sounds like he has experience with training... obviously...

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    If your friend wants the best mass/strength cycle I would run it like this....

wk 1-14 750mg Test E ew
    wk 1-4 35mg Dbol ed
    wk 5-12 525mg Tren E ew
    PCT
    I have friends who are world class powerlifers and run Test,Tren and Dbol with great results...800 plus flat bench @ 275lbs. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    why the hell do you refer to yourself in the first person??!?
    Barnes dosen't have to answer that question,Kingkong and Barnes are good friends now and Barnes just wants to let his friend in on Barnes's knowledge..
    Kingkong has to stop typing now...

halo anyone? heard it makes for some nice strength gains

This thread reminds me of the "Jimmy" epsiode of Seinfeld where he always referred to himself in the third person. West Coast thinks Jimmy and Jake Barnes are the same.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    This thread reminds me of the "Jimmy" epsiode of Seinfeld where he always referred to himself in the third person. West Coast thinks Jimmy and Jake Barnes are the same.
    Thats what I was refering to in my earlier post. Couldn't remember the name Jimmy though.

Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    Kingkong see's your down with 3rd person like Jake Barnes...I like..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Taiboxa thinks that water retentin would add unwanted weight... but thats just what tai thinks not like it really matters

Carnivore, that's interesting bro, thanks. Why not run the tren from day one though, and maybe shorten the whole thing to 10 weeks?

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Jake Barnes has a bro that is a powerlifter/strongman, he actually owns his own gym. Young guy, around 26 yrs. old. His best PL total in the 181 class was something like 470/500/500, which is pretty insane. He has consistently benched more than 500 in comps with a single ply shirt. He has always been drug free.
    That's what they all say.

Thread Information