jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member

My 1st real cycle

Just seeing what you guy thought,
    Im 25 5´7 about 148, 10bf, been working out for a couple of years on and off. Getting serious now, so decided to step it up a notch.
    Anyway,
    test-e 250mg 2Xweek- week 1-10
    dianabol -25mg eod- week1-5
    I also have all of the usual pct

I have a small amount of Nolva on hand (10X10mg) should I take them everyday as soon as I start and order more, or wait untill its probably too late and begin to feel gyno symptoms?

Lastly is the injectible dbol better than the oral or is dbol dbol?

I will keep you all posted weekly of gains

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont wanna flame but u should be getting serious about ur diet first.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro how about you post up your diet. You dnot need gear at 148, belive me, you can put on a sh!tload of weight just by eating properly.

Dont foget, im only 5´6 or 5´7. I eat atleast 2500 cals a day and 1 lb per pound protien,
    Lots of chicken, tuna, egg whites, protien shakes, bars. I´m just short!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    cycle sounds good for a first time cycle but i would be sure and get some more nolva on hand and be sure to correcty do pct, other than that i would up ur cals to bout 4-6k a day and protien maybe 1.5ish per lb

joevette is offline Banned
    Why would you want to run dbol eod? Not only do you need to do it ed you need to dose every 3-5 hours since it has such a short halflife.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u def need more nolva, if u run into problems 10 x 10mg tabs wont get you any where at all, also the dbol for a jumpstart is good but run it at 30mgED not eod, this will keep blood levels more stable and decrease sides

u also NEED to up ur cals, get urself and good protein powder or weight gainer plus some creatine and work at that for a few months then take the dive across to the dark side

Thank for all the good info, I just ordered more nolva. I think that I am going to to the dbol ed. Is inject better than oral?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Bad decision doin a cycle at that weight. No possible way you are that dedicated at that weight to be taking that extreme. Also my little sister eats 2,500cal. a day. Your choice though. I think a solid diet and training schedule would be much more beneficial than screwing with hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Bad decision doin a cycle at that weight. No possible way you are that dedicated at that weight to be taking that extreme. Also my little sister eats 2,500cal. a day. Your choice though. I think a solid diet and training schedule would be much more beneficial than screwing with hormones.
    I dont see what the big deal is? Its ok for for someone 5´11 or 6´ that weighs 190 or 200, but I can gaurentee that 150 on me looks ATLEAST as proportional that 190-200 does on them. I´m short, but decently built. Yah my legs could use some work. Post cycle I would like to be around 160, but not more than 170. I dont want to be one of you no-neckkers.
    It says ATLEAST 2500 cal a day more like upward of 3200. your sis probably weighs more that me drugsrgood!

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Hey, your 4 years younger, less work out experence, and you have taken more aas than me? but your telling me not to? How much do you weigh?

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Run test 500mg weekly for 12weeks
    Dbol at 30-40mg weeks 1-4
    nolva at 10mg througout cycle and bumped to 20mg on PCT
    run PCT 2weeks after last injection

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Why would you want to run dbol eod? Not only do you need to do it ed you need to dose every 3-5 hours since it has such a short halflife.
    run dbol everyday. also you need to consume alot of food while on cycle to experience optimal gains. High protein, carbs, and some healthy fats.

Thread Information