Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member

Weird gyno question, but need answers quick

Heres why its weird, and bare with me, im going to try to explain this in detail so i dont get the standard answers here:

I have always had slight gyno from puberty. I remember it happening, but it did subside after a few years, but there were always small lumps/glands back behind my nips that i could feel if i grabbed around the nip. No pain, no discomfort, just small 'disc' shaped things.

Anyhow, i just did my last shot of test yesterday. I was on an 11 week cycle, frontloading the first week with 1000mg, then 500 there on out. I ran nolva at 10mg EOD throughout the cycle, and had no problems. Every once in a while my nips would get sensitive for like 6 hours or so, but no pain, just like sensitivity if i touched them

Now, two days ago, i felt my left nip for some reason, and it feels like that weird 'disc' shaped thing got ever so slightly thicker, and was a little more tender than normal. I bumped nolva immediately to 40mg per day for the past two days. Today, no change, so im going to do 80mg.

BUT, heres where its weird. Now that i bumped the nolva up, my nips are noticibly more sensitive than when i was just doing 10mg EOD.

I may be paranoid, i may not. But why are my nips more sensitive now that im taking more nolva than when i wasnt?

Hed
    Bump

Hed
    Ahhhhhhhhh, come on guys.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    hmm i dont know 80mg nolva should clear it up...
    BUMP

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    just a courtesy bump for the poor guy
    Last edited by IronReload04; 03-29-2005 at 05:55 PM.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Id use letro instead.

Hed
    why letro? any particular reason?

slacker is offline Associate Member
    "ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of romatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cellsArimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97"

Hed
    will letro actually back off the effects of this and make it go? I did catch it early and bumped the nolva up.

i also read about someone on here who was taking something like letro, and it actually got rid of their pre-existing puberty gyno. is this letro that could do that?

Hed
    bizzump

Hed
    thanks guys, appreciate it [sarcasm]

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I am very prone to Gyno...have had surgery once. Ran Letro thru part oflast cycle and it controlled it very well. Got off the Letro and went to Liquidex and nolva 10 mg/day. Gyno came back pretty fast. If you can take your Libido crashing try the Letro.

Hed
    thanks vegas, does letro actually reverse it or just put it at a stand still?

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I am very prone to Gyno...have had surgery once. Ran Letro thru part oflast cycle and it controlled it very well. Got off the Letro and went to Liquidex and nolva 10 mg/day. Gyno came back pretty fast. If you can take your Libido crashing try the Letro.
    just curious, hhhow much did the srgery cost ya????

PM if possble. I woooold really appreciate it.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    hey man, I read on here that letro "might" reverse puberty gyno. So Im going in my 3rd week now with 1.25mg ED letro only. Im not on a cycle right now. I also heard that it could take up to 6 weeks before I start to notice anything at all. My nips at the moment are the same but my sex drive has crashed and burned. Had sex last night for the first time in 2 weeks..normally Im figity after 2 days w/out some!!

Hed
    Thanks vette. I gotta find a good thread with information on letro now, gotta do my research before i go putting yet another chemical in me.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    dude i'm hitting up letro right now for pubertal gyno. week 2 and the glands are getting softer. i'm only doing 0.50mg per day. I started at 1mg ED but had to lower it due hot flashes and dry eyes.

For gyno, you gotta get the letro going on.

Hed
    paullusion, hows the sex drive goin for you?

thanks for the advice everyone. im gonna try some letro on my rat first, i guess, do some lab tests, so ill just get it from arr.

no problems with the sex drive actually. can you do me a favour and keep me posted on your rat's progress.

Hed
    ha, yea, ill let you know how my rat does with it, cause right now my rat has a little under his left nip, and just standard puberty gyno under his right nip. my rat is on 80mg per day of nolva from arr, and that is seeming to help some, but ill get some letro. thanks man.

i've read that nolva reducing the effectivness of letro bvy 40%. i'm not sure on what data that's based but it may be better just to go with the letro alone that way there will be no estrogens to bond to the receptors except for the small amount of e your body produces.

Hed
    Thanks for that also, im just wondering, im heading into PCT in 12 days, and i know nolva is reccomended throughout PCT. Sorry, my RAT is heading into PCT, so maybe ill ask Lion at arr if i can use letro in place of nolva for a pct anti-e.

Thanks agian.

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

Gyno

Having had this surgury once on my left side when I was 23 I learned alot from my doc and surgon. There are 2 types of puberty related Gyno. One is your typical fat deposit. And the other is a hard enlarged gland under the nipple ranging in size from a pee to a bottle cap. I had a pea sized gland removed from my left side after a 16 week cycle with many drugs and no PCT. Like I said this was 11 years ago when I was 23. My Doc then informed me that I also had the fat deposit type of gyno as well. That is still present today although hidden almost completely by my lenliness and muscularity. but its still there and makes my nipples "conical" When I finish my curent cycle (deca 300 e5d and test 200 e5d) (first in 11 years) I am doing a PCT including
    nolvo+clomid. My liquidex will be here tomorow. I guess my question is are you telling me that Letro will and can reverse puberty related gyno? I would love to find something short of surgury that would flatten out my puffy ninnies!

I have pubertal gyno and it pisses me off more than anything. I feel doctor's should be educated about this. I read into it when I noticed it and found out about what it was many years ago. It said that it would go away. Well it's only got werse since I started packing on fat. It used to just be a hard gland under the nip, now it is fat deposits too. I went to see my doc about 2 months ago and he said he couldn't detect any "distict signs of gynocomastia" is what he said. I asked him for nolva and he wouldn't give it to me. I couldn't belive that. I go to the doctor with a problem that is from puberty and he won't help me?

With a fat loss diet and 0.5mg ED of letro, the fat deposits are shrinking, the gland in my left is getting softer and i feel the effects of increased T. So far it works for gyno. I'm really hoping I see a 100% regression.

I believe that it can be used as PCT for light cycles. I'm giong to try it with m1t.

Thread Information