Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    primo and eq shut down the htpa just like anything else. your body sees exengonous..period, doesnt matter what it is. var will shut you down too. ive seen studies showing as little as 10mg will.

the point it, the effects of primo and eq are VERY subtle. you dont do a cycle of test and eq and around wk 6 be like...oh **** the eq is kicking in...no thats silly. test is has a very pronounced effect, halo has a very pronounced effect..etc. there is just little point of front loading, they have slow subtleness about them. doesnt hurt anything, but i find it to be a waste of gear personally. in those 4 weeks, you will be shut down. that is time without test, which i wouldnt recommend really.

theres nothign wrong with wanting to do a new or neat cycle..but your getting too gung ho about it. there is just little point of adding eq and primo. you have plenty of other things. save it for when your 275lbs or something. on top of that, i think primo is a huge waste of money, and time really considering the gains it produces.

if you just ran the

prop
    var
    masteron

you could have a great cycle and hit your goals easily, if you want to add the eq..go for it then..but i wouldnt really worry about frontloading it, personal call though i guess, i woudlnt run it before the test though. you can run it 10 wks if you want. it doeosnt have to be 12 or 14. you may notice it abit more in the long run, but that doesnt mean its not working in 10.

based on yoru goals

i would do something like below if you really want to run the eq longer, and dont feel like eod shots for 14 wks..concentrating on gaining lean mass the first 6-8wks, and cutting the latter portion

test enanthate 500mg/wk 1-6
    eq 400mg/wk 1-12
    var 50mg ed wk 1-8
    prop 100mg eod 7-14
    masteron 100mg eod 9-14

or some variation...

dropping the primo, not fronloading the eq like that, and not running the winny like you did have it..would be the main changes i would do

and if your curious what i would do personally, picking what i wanted for the goals you stated...it would be prop/tren /var/masteron ...thats it var first half, masteron second half

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    thanx billy i think i will change it up to something like this.
    how about this. this is what i originally wanted to do but some ppl. talked me out of it.
    1-12 prop
    1-12 npp
    1-12 var
    7-12 masteron
    i want to try npp since i never have and there was a very respected member here that said he likes it more than tren and after using npp in place of tren for a cycle he said the results were not much diff. just alot less sides and he wont use tren again.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    how about this. this is what i originally wanted to do but some ppl. talked me out of it.
    1-12 prop
    1-12 npp
    1-12 var
    7-12 masteron
    i want to try npp since i never have and there was a very respected member here that said he likes it more than tren and after using npp in place of tren for a cycle he said the results were not much diff. just alot less sides and he wont use tren again.
    I'd stick with prop, var, and masteron. I still think 12 weeks of any oral is too long. Also, to say nadrolone will give you the same results as trenbolone is rediculous. Tren is all mighty.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I'd stick with prop, var, and masteron. I still think 12 weeks of any oral is too long. Also, to say nadrolone will give you the same results as trenbolone is rediculous. Tren is all mighty.
    i will find the post
    also tren gives harsh sides that i dont want

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with BB. You have too many different substances there and I believe it will be a waste. Tone it down some. You are the one who wanted advice and than when you get the advice you argue. Funny. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    1-12 prop
    1-12 npp
    1-12 var
    7-12 masteron
    MUCH better

personally, id run the var to wk 6 or 8 though OR get my liver values checked. var is pretty mild, but id rather be safe than sorry ya know

clhp20 is offline Member
    I must say, If i was Billy_Bathgate. You would of been banned along time ago..

Props ( and i don't mean test) goes out to my bro, the patient mod, yeah, you know who you are.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    you should listen to billy, he's not flaming you or trying to piss anyone off.

He's just simply trying to help you and tell you what mistakes you've made putting together this..... uh different cycle.
    He knows what he's talking about bro.

props to ya billy

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    No comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information