Forgiveness is offline Junior Member

Important Cycle Q's

how can i tell if my bud is on 'em?
    Last edited by Forgiveness; 01-31-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    1. Sust

2. Just get it checked regularly. And diet can play a big role in BP (low sodium etc..)

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgiveness
    I'm workin' with a buddy, we're both well-versed in all this, I don't need too much information or help, but I would like to know opinions on a couple issues.

1. The cycle we are planning will be d-bol and an injectable, most likely sust or deca , but not both. Which is more favorable when staked with d-bol? This will be his first cycle, he's 6' 215, 23 yrs old, weight trained for 10 years, 315 bench that he wants to see at 400, I'm not sure about his squat, but it's high.

2. He is worried about his family's history of high blood pressure Although he has normal blood pressure himself, are their any inherent risks I should tell him about.

We've got all other details (nolva, clomid, ect.) taken care of.
    If you're just running d-bol and one injectable, it should definitely be sust. You need test in your cycle. Blood pressure could be an issue on these two compounds. There are plenty of supplements to take to help keep it low...ie garlic pills, but run a search and you should find more info. Good luck.

If at all possible I would get another test other than Sust. The flucuation in blood levels sust gave me really raised my water retention and blood pressure. Not to mention the added dbol . I would try to get some enanthate or cypionate if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    If at all possible I would get another test other than Sust. The flucuation in blood levels sust gave me really raised my water retention and blood pressure. Not to mention the added dbol. I would try to get some enanthate or cypionate if you can.
    Thats a good point... but if hes gonna be shooting the dbol ED then he can also shoot the sust ED, therefore keep the prop at a constant level.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Thats a good point... but if hes gonna be shooting the dbol ED then he can also shoot the sust ED, therefore keep the prop at a constant level.
    I dont think he is shooting the dbol . I think he was just taking the dbol and one injectable. I may be wrong on this, but i dont see why he would shoot his dbol.

Forgiveness - Do you have injectable dbol or pills?

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I dont think he is shooting the dbol. I think he was just taking the dbol and one injectable. I may be wrong on this, but i dont see why he would shoot his dbol.
    oh yeah... i just saw dbol and injectable... i guess i need to read it more carefully next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    oh yeah... i just saw dbol and injectable... i guess i need to read it more carefully next time.
    It happens bro. After you read so many posts in a night the letters start blurrying together.

Thread Information