talonlb32 is offline Junior Member

What to take now? last product was banned

I am 19 years old, I know really young but I am honestly very developed. I have been working out for six years now and training hard for the past two. I am 5'11" 197 pounds with 11% body fat. I want to take something that wont make me gain a lot of body fat but I want to increase muscle size, then later ripp up hard core. any advise on what I should take for my first cycle? when my cutting cycle. I was on M1T by VPX but that got banned so I am resorting to the real stuff. Thanks

promiscio is offline Member
    Too young...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    diet is where its at for a 19 yr old!

try some test with some eq

yall might think Im too young but regardless Im getting on it so please give me some good info, like I said I am developed enough for it. Im already pretty muscular my chest is 48 in. and my biceps are 18in, I want to gain more size and strength. Thank you

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    real good stats bro, but your growth plates are not done - you may have the potential to be 6'1" or 6'2" - if you are content to be 5'11" then be careful. but IMO you have enough nat running through you with a decent diet you will add some serious size...

DEMONSathleet is offline Junior Member
    talonlb32: I want to take something that wont make me gain a lot of body fat but I want to increase muscle size, then later ripp up hard core.

i didnt know A.S gave you body fat lol

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    same age as me....so obv i dont think he is to young

run a 12 test only cycle at 500mg per week, inject on mondays and thursdays

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMONSathleet
    talonlb32: I want to take something that wont make me gain a lot of body fat but I want to increase muscle size, then later ripp up hard core.

i didnt know A.S gave you body fat lol

Um, it does to most people. :

Anyway, Test only man, like tdawg said. If you said your gonna do it, your gonna do it, nothin we can do about it. Do what everyone reccomends for the first cycle, test at 500 a week for 12 weeks, nolva at 10mg per day, then clomid for PCT 14 days after your last test shot.

I appreciate all the info, thats what Ill do. What about after the first cycle any suggestions? I figured my body has already been introduced to steroids while I was taking M1t for a year.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talonlb32
    I appreciate all the info, thats what Ill do. What about after the first cycle any suggestions? I figured my body has already been introduced to steroids while I was taking M1t for a year.
    M1T for a year??? Were you taking ample time off between cycles of it?

As far as a first cycle...I'd reccomend 500mg Test Enanthate for 12 weeks.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    m1t is garbage in my opinion i hope u werent on it for a year straight with no breaks, i started taking gear at a young age also, i think taking test is fine, youll be alright, just make sure you do proper pct and take ample time off, and its all about your diet

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    if you have taken m1t for a hear i say you need to get your blood work done and then go from there. i would say stay off the juice but you have probably already messed your hormones up and closed your growth plates if you did that

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    same age as me....so obv i dont think he is to young

run a 12 test only cycle at 500mg per week, inject on mondays and thursdays
    BEST ADVICE. I cycled at 19 (25 now) and i think it was perfectly fine. As long as your a serious lifter and arent looking for muscles overnight, your fine. Just like tdawg said test @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. I would do test enethate. If you feel a bit more ambitious, add 300mg deca on top of that, thats fine. Either way you are going to realize how much better the real stuff is. Good luck.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    BEST ADVICE. I cycled at 19 (25 now) and i think it was perfectly fine. As long as your a serious lifter and arent looking for muscles overnight, your fine. Just like tdawg said test @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. I would do test enethate. If you feel a bit more ambitious, add 300mg deca on top of that, thats fine. Either way you are going to realize how much better the real stuff is. Good luck.
    I agree on this, having cycled early also...still... don't just jump into it. THis is an important an dpotentially devestating step

~Nark

If I stack deca with test how should i stack the two? should I start them both at the same time?also will deca have gyno side effects if I use nolva with it? please give me the amount to take of both and when to take them. thank you

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    don't think your supposed to do that....

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    cant you be banned for posting this kind of stuff??

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Why use gear at 19? Don't you realize that you can make tremendous gains naturally at your age? You don't need it until you are in your late 20's and your test level is falling.

Thread Information