D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

tell me what u think of revised cycle

week1-4 dbol 20-25mg
    week1-10 test 400mg
    week1-10 eq 400mg
    week5-10 t3 25mcg ed
    week13 clomid theraphy and clen
    week1-end of clomid ARIMIDEX /Liquidex 50mg eod

Basically what i did was added t3/clen ,thought along the cycle i can keep a decent metabolism burn some fat but also read some good things as how t3 can be beneficial with protein syntesis.....

anyway what you think?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Doofy, when are you planning to run this? I wouldn't mess with T3, personally - I feel anyone can get ripped through diet and exercize, there's no reason to go messin with your thyroid. I also think that you should up the Test to 500mg and drop the D-bol, but it's up to you. I know your worried about sides and your taking a risk using D-bol. I had great gains and no sides with 500mg Test, and 400 Eq. But again it's up to you.

_SOLID

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea why mess with T3? no need for that at all..other than that looks good, id up the dbol to 50, but hey thats me.....

<(DROPS THE T3)>
    so the clen is fine? i already got the dbol coming my way so its to late to drop them

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    D00fy you don't need t3!! this your first cycle, and its killer which is good, but no t3 needed!! hell, you don't even need clen I think.

don't over overboard with the anti-e's

I can see it now "bad news... D00fy overdosed on anti-e's"

thats cycles amazing btw!

keep the dbol !! don't drop the them!!! please!!!

sweet ,maybe that be a future cycle with the t3 hehe

holy crap Iron u wont beleive what im getting for anti e's haha

nolvadex of course
    arimidex of course
    crap even proviron hahah

and femara for 2.50$ a pill that is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with all those anti-e's there will be no women in you D00fy

you'll be all man.

you had trouble getting money for this cycle and your purchasing every anti-e known to man!!

the anti e's,protein powder,food,organ protectors(Milk Thristle....) is what im really saving my $$ for

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Iron Horse is right this is a killer cycle and you need to keep the dbol . Forget about the T3 and Clen . This is your first cycle so get the most out of it that you can. Worry about cutting the fat off later, just concentrate on getting bigger. Like my buddy Tapout always tells me "You need your steak before you cut it."

thx ,your right MASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant do 2things at the same time,plus there is always DNP :P

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Doofy I thought your on the lean side anyway right? If so why do you wanna take T-3 and Clen ?
    Bulk first then cut.
    Up the d-bol, up the test, and frontload the Test & Eq for the first 2 weeks.

M

somewhat lean but what i read on about t3 i felt maybe it can benefit the cycle besides the abilility to burn fat, and muscle but at that dose :/

even if you needed t3 for some reason, its not something you put in your first cycle to help it out

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    DOOfy, I wouldn't even consider DNP an option.

cool cool but i research DNP somewhat decent........maybe il look into that when im more older

Iron Horse tru i drop the t3 but clen i might now cause i wanna use it during clomid to maintain gains with my diet/training

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    I've done both dnp and t3. And dnp wins hands down from every perspective...including safety. Same with ephedrine. Dnp is much safer than most realize. Sure, it has some serious sides if you aren't careful, but if you are taking it, you know the risks. And I have researched the hell out of it.

Dnp baby!

Btw, good looking cycle doofy. A little high on test for my tastes, but I don't handle test well. 400mg/week...that isn't the denkall t-400 is it? If so, have fun walking the day after your glute shot, lol.

yah thats what i was saying with the DNP with low dose of 200 powder of course in my case,crystal is to much for a 1st timer i feel it can be more than enough but if u take precautions,follow the diets that are good with DNP and the supplements than you pretty much are good to go if you know what your doing....

-TxLonghorn hehe,nope its t200

Gilster is offline Member
    Cycle looks good bro but I agree, no t-3. Not for a first cycle for a lean bro. DNP is hell BTW. I had a bad ride on my last DNP cycle. It was my 3rd one.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Cycle is pretty solid accept I'd bump up the dbol to 35 mg/ed and the test to 500 mg/wk. I'd stay away from T3 altogether- not worth it (IMO). Don't mess with the DNP - again not really worth it - especially if this is your first cycle.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    does that extra 100mg of test a week really matter that much? i'm doing the exact cycle as d00fy stated up there. We've been talking a bit and seems like we have the same cycle. Mine is a little weaker than his though...
    Test Enanathate 400mg/wk1-10
    TT EQ 300mg/wk1-10
    D-bol 25mg/edwk1-4
    got 90 tabs of nolvadex
    48x20mg of clomid.
    i say 'no T3' d00fy. this is our first cycle man!! Take it E-zay ya kno! I was thinking about some clen as well. What do you guys think about some clen with clomid therapy? That means i have to switch up my diet once the clen hits correct?
    By the way D00fy, hold down BK!!!

Eradi: You need to take 400mgs of Eq and you should up the d-bol to at least 35mgs e/d.
    I know this is your first cycle but trust me you'll be happier w/ your results if you up the dosages.
    And Yes the extra 100mgs of Test does matter.....

M

don't you think35mg/ed of d-bol is a lil too much for a first time user? D-bol has a lotta sides, and especially for us 19 yr olds, i think sides are going to be more severe than a 25 yr old. And yes i will up the EQ to 400mg/wk for better results. I'm picturing myself after this cycle looking veiny, and big.

19 is too young for AS's anyway. But it's your life and your body so i'm not going to preach.
    No 35mgs isn't too much trust me. If you were taking 50mgs e/d for a first cycle that would be different.
    If your worried about the zits from the d-bol....your gonna get em anyway becuz of the test.
    Frontload if u can w/ the Test and Eq.
    GoodLuck,

M

I'm not worried too much about zits. I know i'm going to break out a little bit, eventhough i never broke out ever in my life, but i don't want to break out even harder. How much difference would you see on 35mg of dbols from 25mg?? Is it a great difference?

I think d-bol should be run no less then 35mgs e/d and I'm sure alot of ppl on this board would agree. I have friends that have run it @ 25mgs a day and haven't seen the results as quick and as good as ppl that have ran it @ 35mgs and up e/d.
    Personally I'd rather train natural then run AS's at low dosages.
    If your gonna do it.....run AS's at the max but SAFE dosages.
    You'll have a better aprecieation for dosages after your first cycle, and you'll understand where I'm coming from

M

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    How big of a difference is there in 25mg and 35 mg you ask? Try abouta 30% increase. Thats a lot. dbol at 25mg is pissing in the ocean. up it.

30% increase!!! Shit man i didn't know that...how much sides will it increase if i did up the dosage to 35mg/ed. ill the sides increase 30 percent as well?

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    Doofy's finally going to do a cycle, huh!! Bro I can't wait to see your results. Good Luck!!

SouthBeachDreams

hmm Cycle? not after i get my blood test done 1st,if that comes out decent than il proceed to the next level,cycle really starting in the summer,still got time to learn ,me im keeping my dbol at 25mg......its very androgenic and since its more strong on DHT since 17aa since its broken down in the liver ---> DHT---BLAH BLAH BLAH il keep it low for the 1st.......... clen definately staying in diet,for clomid theraphy to maintain along with diet,training

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=11828

more on t3,talks about how good it can be used in a mass cycle,,,,,,more input plz

IME
    Originally posted by eradikate
    does that extra 100mg of test a week really matter that much?
    No, not really. But, it could mean a difference of 3-5 pounds of keepable muscle over the 10 wk period. The point here is in raising your test that 100 mg, side effects don't really change; but, gains do. Thats all...
    Originally posted by eradikate
    I was thinking about some clen as well. What do you guys think about some clen with clomid therapy? That means i have to switch up my diet once the clen hits correct?
    I wouldn't bother much with the clen post cycle. You want to keep your cals way up post cycle. Thats the most critical time for your diet. You don't want to be trying to get lean then. I would just take ECA stack at the most. After your therapy's done, then you could mess with clen if you wanted...Just my 2 pennies

IME
    Originally posted by D00fy
    http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=11828

more on t3,talks about how good it can be used in a mass cycle,,,,,,more input plz
    Doofy, I really wouldn't mess with T3 yet. Its just aint worth the risk at your point in the game. Be patient, you're just doing your first cycle. Wait and see how your body reacts to roids i.e How many calories does your body need to grow. what macronutrient ratio works best for yah. I respect your ambition to not leave any stone unturned. PATIENCE, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY!!

doing 50/30/20 p/c/f

160lbs x 20cals

Thread Information