goalkeeper is offline Junior Member

Overall Use Question

Ok Bros...Last year, I really did a hell of a cycle, in that I was barely ever off. I got off for about 4 months, and everything appeared to return to normal. On Feb 9th, I started a cycle of 600mgs of Prop only every week. So I am now in my 8th week. I have regained almost all of my initial size, but this time, my balls have really shrunk. Much more than I remember before. Anyway, I would obviously like to be on during the summer (June and July especially) But I am afraid if I stop now, all will be lost.

Truthfully, I would like to hit 6 weeks of fina too, then stop for like 4 and then go back on prop and fina again, but I am concerned about really hurting myself.

If I was to take 8 weeks off now, then I wouldnt be back on until June 1st and then it will take a couple of weeks to really show anyway, and that wouldnt work very well for me. Can someone please give me some direction and/or encouragement as to what I can do.

Like I said, I dont want to hurt myself, but I would like to know the risks of going on a really long cycle vs the benefits of any time off.

I am sweating this one out guys...please help.

GK

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Do you do PCT? If not, there is a forum dedicated to it and you should take a look through there.

I do, do PCT...but I still lose like crazy.

I am looking to run a really long cycle as opposed to stopping, running PCT, and then starting back up.

Thoughts??

bump for more advice please

bump

Thread Information